What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Tens of Iranians, Pakistanis and Afghans killed in Syria battles

d2b4cdae-b812-4fad-9189-8647448e67d4_16x9_788x442.jpg

Iran’s battlefield losses continue to rise in Syria as high ranking officers were killed during recent Aleppo clashes. (​

Saleh Hamid, AlArabiya.net
Monday, 14 November 2016

Three Iranian military personnel and dozens of the Islamic Republic militias have been killed in recent clashes in Syria’ northwestern Aleppo province, according to media reports.

More than a dozen of religiously devout Shiite militants from Afghanistan and Pakistan, in addition to three Iran’s Revolutionary Guard soldiers were killed east Aleppo, Iran’s local media reported.

The new casualties follow the killing of Iran’s state television reporter, Mohsin Khozaia in Aleppo on Saturday. Khozaia was criticized for inciting sectarianism in his journalism.

Meanwhile, “Idlib Free Army” recently released a video showing an attack targeting a group of Iranian militias with a thermal rocket killing and injuring scores of them.

Iran’s battlefield losses continue to rise in Syria as high ranking officers were killed during recent Aleppo clashes. Some of them were identified as: Brigadier General Hadi Zahid, a commander of the elite IRCG Quds Force, Major General Zaikr Hussein of the Special Units and Brigadier General Mohamm Ali Mohammed Hosseini, a commander of the Commandos Unit.

Farsi speaking media outlets estimate the number of IRGC forces killed in Syria to exceed 3,000.

*This article also appears on AlArabiya.net.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...anis-and-Afghans-killed-in-Syria-battles.html

I have to hail Al-Assad here. He is making foreigners die for an Arab Ba'athi. Moreover Shia islamists of all people whose brothers and sisters were slaughtered by the Ba'athi Saddam Hussein next door.

The Syrian swamp is working.

All this does is create more hatred for Iran and Iranians, more hatred for Shias etc. which is already historically high. In the past 5 years alone MILLIONS of Syrians have been born inside Syria and elsewhere with only hatred for those people. Including millions of Arabs and Muslims across the entire world. They sure like to self-destruct. The future will be exciting. Expect a good dose of old vengeance, Arab style.

Assad aka Khamenai terrrosist burn people alive in Waer suburb of Hims:

View attachment 352415 View attachment 352416

Rebel fighters were evactuated, yet Assad Khamenai still decided to slaughter them just for fun.

More random bombing of Aleppo city full of civilians by Assad aka Khamenai terrorists:

What do you expect from the same Mullah's that have murdered 10.000's upon 10.000s of their own? Their turn will come. Have no doubt about it. One way or another. When that time arrives we should aid them on all levels so they can accomplish vengeance.

How many rats from Egypt, Tunis, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Bahrein Turkey etc died for the zionist cause of destructing Syria ?

Count is lost by now. What is crucial iranians are dying for the right cause unlike wahabbi bucher gangs. Assad is there to stay. All you have left with is relishing with iranian casualties. Was that the background for pouring billions of dollars into tearing Syria apart ? Assad survived, and now even dead iranians are good enough :rofl:

How many rats from Egypt, Tunis, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Bahrein Turkey etc died for the zionist cause of destructing Syria ?

Count is lost by now. What is crucial iranians are dying for the right cause unlike wahabbi bucher gangs. Assad is there to stay. All you have left with is relishing with iranian casualties. Was that the background for pouring billions of dollars into tearing Syria apart ? Assad survived, and now even dead iranians are good enough :rofl:

Well, I would be supporting Al-Assad had he not been aided by the cancerous Mullah's in Iran and had he not committed all those war crimes and had he followed a slightly different internal policy.

Anyway before the revolution 100% of Syria was ruled by Al-Assad. Today it is less than 50%. In fact the near future of Syria is one of failure. Before the revolution the Mullah's saw Al-Assad as the strongest regional ally. Today that ally is mostly useless and struggling to keep in power.

If you are talking about KSA, less than 5 billions have been spent on Syria directly. This is what KSA earns in 3 days from oil alone. Other countries spent much more, including the allies of Al-Assad.

Also it is a good thing that the worst radicals have been removed from those respective countries.

A win-win situation as I see it. Al-Assad will be removed eventually. His regime will not last forever. In fact I do not give him more than 5 years. Maybe he will rule the obscure and tiny Alawi strongholds in Syria before they eventually will be overrun by millions of Syrians seeking vengeance. They will end up as most minorities of late. Especially such a cancerous minority overall.

I am sure that you have seen what happens with captured Alawis when captured by fellow Syrians?

3000 + Mullah's being killed (IRGC) alone is indeed a victory along with the dismiss of thousands of their pets.

Actually the Syrian population has been growing despite the war if we exclude migration out of Syria.

This war showed most Syrians, Arabs and Muslims who the real enemy is and what must be done with them. Without the Syrian civil war most would not have seen this. Not everything is negative. The trees have just been planted. Wait until they begin to grow or reach a certain height. It will be "fun times" for those people that you support.

Last edited:
Well, I would be supporting Al-Assad had he not been aided by the cancerous Mullah's in Iran and had he not committed all those war crimes and had he followed a slightly different internal policy.

Iran is not cancerous element. Iran exists in various forms thousands of years. You country tailored by the needs of british zionism is a real cancer. Iran is pouring resources into the regions with substantial shia and pro iranian presence. iran is not exporting terrorism, as you do with Northern Caucasus and Bosnia

If you are talking about KSA, less than 5 billions have been spent on Syria directly. This is what KSA earns in 3 days from oil alone. Other countries spent much more, including the allies of Al-Assad.

Thats not going to save you from inevitable outcome. You wahabbism exporters, believe only in money, despite that "religious" facade

A win-win situation as I see it. Al-Assad will be removed eventually. His regime will not last forever. In fact I do not give him more than 5 years. Maybe he will rule the obscure and tiny Alawi strongholds in Syria before they eventually will be overrun by millions of Syrians seeking vengeance. They will end up as most minorities of late. Especially such a cancerous minority overall.

If Assad is not toppled in 2012 or 2013 he is never going to be. Assad will rule over the vast majority of higly populated syrian territory. Forget about the Aleppo and Idlib as a capiphate territory. Kurds will get the north. Maybe there is going to be thirt entity with some "FSA" agenda , but with irrelevant role in the deserts

Iran is not cancerous element. Iran exists in various forms thousands of years. You country tailored by the needs of british zionism is a real cancer. Iran is pouring resources into the regions with substantial shia and pro iranian presence. iran is not exporting terrorism, as you do with Northern Caucasus and Bosnia

Thats not going to save you from inevitable outcome. You wahabbism exporters, believe only in money, despite that "religious" facade

If Assad is not toppled in 2012 or 2013 he is never going to be. Assad will rule over the vast majority of higly populated syrian territory. Forget about the Aleppo and Idlib as a capiphate territory. Kurds will get the north. Maybe there is going to be thirt entity with some "FSA" agenda , but with irrelevant role in the deserts

Arabia has existed for longer in various forms. What is your point? The Mullah's that rule Iran today are following Arab culture, customs etc. mostly. They even claim to be of Arab descent and speak Arabic fluently.

You mean the same Iran and Israel who have never fought each other and who had secret dealings during the Iraq-Iran war?:lol:

Yes, the entire world supported the Bosnian people against genocidal Serbians, including most of Europe. Only Russia supported the Serbians who lost the war. Which is not really a surprise knowing your track record when it comes to genocide.

Whether it is against fellow Slavic people in Poland, Ukraine, against indigenous people in Caucasus, Turks, Tatars, Afghans etc. or EACH OTHER.

Look at how much material there is to be found:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history#Russian_Empire_and_the_Soviet_Union

Northern Caucasus? You mean the Muslim and non-Russian and even non-Slavic area of Russia that you have been occupying for 150 years?:lol:

No wonder that you are back to mass-murdering civilians in Syria. All you are good at.

Anyway what makes you think that I am occupied with those parts of the world?

Oh, please tell me about the future, Ivanov the fortune teller.

That's funny as non-Assad areas of Syria contain 45% of Syria's population. Also I am not interested in any Caliphate.
Syria will return to majority rule not long from now and the billions upon billions of dollars that the dwarf Putin has spent on Syria and the many men lost, will amount for nothing. All in a period where the Russian economy is about to collapse. GCC alone has a bigger economy than 145 million big Russia and as resource-rich Russia (if not more) today. Job well done!

As I wrote, 5 years back, Al-Assad was in control of 100% of Syria and was the strongest regional ally of the Mullah's and Putin. Today he controls less than 50% and his country is completely destroyed. Some valuable ally, that you have with huge popular support.:lol:

Anyway what I wrote earlier will occur. It has always happened that way in the MENA region. Stick to Russia-Belarus relations or something. You might know more about that. Anyway you should not be too cocky when your ancestors were used as slaves by my ancestors and one of your first tastes/encounters with civilization was with Arabs the same people who have written some of the oldest sources describing your people that lived in caves and forests as wild beats when Arabs controlled territory from France to modern-day India. In fact speaking about slavery and mercenries this was just a continuation of what the Romans and Greeks did with you. Today you are still seen as the rednecks of Europe and many do not recognize you as Europeans due to your genetic makeup which is heavily influenced by Uralic and Mongols. Your former subjects who mass-murdered you and ruled you for centuries. If you look at Putin he does not really look Caucasian. Or that Yeltsin guy. Some interbreeding with those conquerors must have taken place.

Anyway keep dying for an Arab nationalist. I like that. Also I understand your butthurt. A few Saudi Arabian/Arab fighters in Caucasus caused you immense casualties, embarrassment and pain. Really embarrassing indeed. Similar to how tiny Chechnya defeated you in the first Chechen War. A more pathetic display compared to strength/power/size available has not been seen since then if ever before.

Last edited:
Keep posting long but meaningless post Islamic Sword :bounce:

Your are formally both muslims, but you are never going to comprehend the essence of iranian identity. It goes far deeper, before arab hordes conquered that region. I dont expect that from someone like you, but everyone from aside, can note what iranian made by themselves. Iran was under tougheest sanctions in history, bu they endured. Iran is manufacturing many of the required product inside the country and even exporting it. Iran from the Islamic Revolution, hasnt borrowed a penny from zionist banksters

And, S.A. on the other hand, aside from the oil can build crap with domestic expertise and resources. You, even import foreign workers, cuz, they dont need to and not capable of. S.A is one of the palps of global zionist machinery. Saudi Arabia is unimaginable without USA hegemony and zionist banks. And therefore, its going to exists as long it suit them or as long as USA hegemony endures

Thats it one kind of an answer who is going to have upper hand in syrian conflict. And thats not medieval kingdom of yours whose only export products except of oil is terrorism and wahhabism. Keep living in lies, while the party is on :rofl:

The truth hurts, oh it does, it hurts really, really badly.

In other news:

Continue to die for an Arab nationalist and spend billions while collapsing economically. In fact remember to hold hands with the Mullah's before being turned into fertilizer in Syria. Beautiful. Anyway I smell an Farsi false-flagger. The smell is bad, as expected. Yeah, a Farsi confirmed.:lol:

Translate what is being said in this video, farsi mullah:

Or if you are a Serbian this video:

Last edited:
Syrian_civil_war.png

As 12th September 2014

I am amazed that how much Daesh is organized and united. Syrian military forces should think of some new strategy otherwise they will be wiped out and thats a bad thing for the Muslim world. We can't lose Syria to Israel backed Mercenaries group Daesh(ISIS). Yes i said Israel why ?? because of Daesh real name ISIS which a sunni Muslim terrorists unit cannot come up with and the name ISIS has no purpose ,no meaning in the Muslim world. Let me tell you why this name is connected with Israel;

The word Israel means God rules or God shrine, something to do with Dajjal (Anti-Christ). The name Israel comprises three Egyptians Gods Name IS\RA\EL;

1. IS stand for ISIS according to Betty Rhodes, which is an Egyptian throne goddess. Free masonic still worship ISIS in Israel.

isis-true.jpg

2. RA stands for sun-god according to Betty Rhodes, which was worshiped in Non-Muslim Ancient Egypt.
You can see the Eye which is very popular among Jews and can be related with Illuminati\Free Masonry etc.

hiero_D10.png

The Eye of Ra,
or the Right Eye of Horus

3. EL stands for Enlil which means God of air according to Micha F. Lindemans.

enlil-wife.jpg

So the word ISIS means some purpose in the Israel and in the Jews World and Sunni Muslims can't come up with such a wicked Name which is Forbidden in Islam.

Here is a righteous man. A Shia. An Arab. An former Hezbollah leader. A man who speaks the truth. Who exposes the anti-Muslim/anti-Syrian coalition of vile murderers.

Last edited:
I could care less what someone's ethnicity, language, religion, sect, creed, skin color, hair color, eye color is. The only reason of war is for power, nothing else.

Iranians fighting against Iranians even in Syria.

5 Iranian Al-Nusra members who recently perished in Syria.

Others in action:

The state-sponsored Mullah version:

What a joke.

Shia Islamist Hezbollah fighting against Israel by invading Syria, killing Syrian Muslims and supporting a secular Ba'athi dictator. Nutsrallah and Khamenuts logic. How many Shia Islamists have fallen for their tricks and thus perished, devastating entire families let alone the Syrian ones that they helped kill? And those nutcases dare to misuse the name of our glorious ancestors, among them Ali Ibn abi Talib (ra) and commit such evil crimes in his name. What a joke and what kind of animal does this? Those are wild beats that must be killed for being evil demons. It is the obligation of every Muslim and sane human to resist them with all their might. Do not let a single one escape unless they surrender. For misusing respected historical Muslim figures and some of the greatest sons of the religion, they must be punished heavily. For that crime alone let alone 100's of their other grave crimes.

The Syrian people and resistance are the sons and daughters of Husayn ibn Ali (ra), not the blashphemers and killers of Muslims.

A grave, grave punishment is in store for them.

What to expect from Mullah's who came to power thanks to the West, FROM the West and who are in power thanks to the West. Similar to how Pahlavi 1 and 2 were put in power by the West until the first one was exiled to South Africa of all places and the second exiled due to trying to turn Iran into a Western country. With the West looking silently by.

Khamenei is not even a Persian or Arab (as he claims) but an Azeri. Why do Iranians not rebel against such incompetent rulers? Do Iranians want their sons and daughters to die in Syria and their money spent on helping Assad when their economy is heavily struggling and their country remains largely poor? A mass-murderer moreover. Mullah's have even hijacked/helped destroy Twelver Islam due to their 37 year old Wilayat al-Faqih invention. Crazy, crazy people. Either Iranians are all masochists or they are heavily oppressed so no resistance against those Mullah's is possible. Or maybe 37 years of brainwashing is working. A shame as the Arab world and Iran could have done a lot of good together if they cooperated. However the insane Mullah's have their own demonic agenda.

I believe that Iran needs a reconversion to Sunni Islam like they were for almost 1000 years (majority). Some still are.

The ethnic Persian Sunnis of Iran
September 11, 2014

Ethnic Persian (yes, Persians, not Baloch or Kurds or other Iranic people) Sunnis of Iran:

1. Khorassani Persians – The Iranian province of Khorassan in east Iran is home to Khorassani-Persian Sunnis. Even Mashad (which is just next to Neishabur, where Imam Muslim is buried) has a Sunni minority. Some cities in Khorassan of Iran are even majority Sunni (like Birjand and Torbat-e Jam). Khorassani Persians are Hanafi Sunnis and culturally (and of course by language) no different to their fellow Persians in Isfahani, Tehrani, Shirazi etc.

2. Larestani Persians of south Iran who are Shafi’i-Sunnis. Larestan county is locatd in the Fars province (historically ALL of south Iran i.e. what is known today as the southern part of the Fars province and the whole coast line i.e. Hormozgan was known as Larestan). The people in this area refer to themselves as “Khodmooni” (خودموني) or Achomi (اچمی) the former stands for “of our own”/Khodmooni, which is to make themselves distinguished from both Shia Persians and the Arab Sunnis who also live in that area.

Khodmoonis are known of being very proud of their Iranian heritage, to such an extent that many Bastaki (another town in the Larestan area) people for instance emigrated to Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi (especially Khobar) and Kuwait (like many southern Persians did after refusing to pay taxes to Nasir al-Din, the last member of the Qajar dynasty and refusing to give up their Sunni faith when in the 16th history the Turkish Rafidi Safavids started an onslaught and massacre of everything that was Sunni, and even when the killing stopped, still high taxes pushed non-Shia Iranians to migrate) yet despite that, the majority never forgot their origin, in fact there are many Bastakis (and other Larestanis/Khodmunis of course) in Dubai, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Oman, who have carried their unique Persian culture, language, and architecture with them. They have named their neighbourhood in Dubai, Bastakiyyah, after their town of Bastak in southern Persia, which is to this very day (despite the enmity of the Shia regime) majority Sunni. In fact many high officials in the Gulf, particularly in the UAE are of Persian origin and basically were a main factor for the development of the Gulf states (some of the biggest businessmen in the UAE are of Larestani-Persian origin).

3. Persian Sunnis of major Shia cities such as Tehran, Tabriz, Isfahan, Shiraz, Hamedan, Arak etc.

There are small Sunni communties in every Shia city of Iran, the Persians among them are either Sunnis by birth (or as it is the case with many, especially in cities such as Tehran and Isfahan) converts from Shi’ism to Islam/Sunnah.

https://sonsofsunnah.com/2014/09/11/the-ethnic-persian-sunnis-of-iran/

The Arabs of Iran – Sunnis or Shias?
October 22, 2014

A map about Arabs and Arabic speakers (including Iran):

Out dated Iranian gov. sources (and CIA sources) give a roughly estimate of 1-2 million (2-3% of the entire population). Some extremist Arab groups (particularly Ahwazis) represent the other side of the extreme, claiming there are 10 million Arabs in Iran. The truth seems to be somewhere in the middle (or close to it), for according to some independant sources there is an estimate of 3-5 million Arabs living inside Iran.

1. The Arabs of the coastal areas of Iran (Arab as-Sahel/ عرب الساحل)

The Arabs of the coastal regions of Iran (Bushehr and Hormozgan): are relatively small in number (a few hundred thousand) for the majority of the Sunnis (Shafi’is) of the south are the native (Lari/Achomi) Persian Sunnis. However, traditionally some coastal areas (since the arrival of Islam) of the south were inhabited by Arab tribes who without exception are (Shafi’i) Sunnis (unlike the Ahwazi Arabs who are majority Shia).

Many major tribes of the Arabian peninsula migreated (mostly after the arrival of Islam) to the southern Iranian shores, including Bani Tamim, Bani Hammad, al-Maraziq (Marzuqis), al-Qawasim (the rulers of UAE) etc. during some periods of history some of those tribes even had their own emirates in the coastal areas of Iran. Culturally there is almost zero difference between Iranian coastal Arabs and the Arabs in the Gulf countries. Men and women traditional dresses, accent and dialects, custom etc. are all similar to identical, in some southern Iranian towns one could think of himself to be in Bahrain or the Emirates instead of Iran. Gulf Arabic is spoken by southern Iranians Arabs (resembles Emirati Arabic the most) and many Persian Sunnis.

2. Ahwazi Arabs

Khuzestan was formerly known as ‘Arabistan’ (the land of Arabs), for obvious reasons ( most of it southern parts are populated by Arabs). Even the Safavids right up to the Qajar dynasty called this area ‘Arabistan’ (whereas in Arabic it’s known as ‘al-Ahwaz’). It was the Pahlavi dynasty, starting with Reza Pahlavi who changed the name of this region including many Arab cities into Persian ones. Interestingly the Iranian regime that claims Islam also followed the footsteps of the chauvinist Pahlavis, in fact the Iranian regime is even more aggressive in its ‘Persianisation’ politics than the previous regime. Arabistan was a semi-autonomous sheikhdom until 1925, when it was brought under central Iranian government control and later renamed, marking the start of a systematic campaign to Persianise if not obliterate the Arabs of Arabistan (them being Shias didnt help them a lot, for the deep grudge the Iranian Shia regime holds for Arabs is based on the Shia religion itself, hence the support to Palestinians and other Arabs groups are for the sake of propaganda and a certain agenda Iran follows, any Ahwazi Arab can tell a story how Iran would treat Arabs once they are fully under their control, see the killings in Syria were Iran aided an Alawite regime to kill thousands of Arabs).

The Arab (particularly Ahwazi) presence in Iran did not begin with the Islamic conquest of Persia in 633 AD. For centuries, Iranian rulers had maintained contacts with Arabs outside their borders, dealt with Arab subjects and client states in Iraq, and settled Arab tribesmen in various parts of the Iranian plateau. Extremist Persian nationalist groups claim that Ahwazi Arabs are recent immigrants, or at best Arab tribes who settled in Persia after the arrival of Islam. This is not true and contradicts historical accounts which state that Arab tribes have been settled in this very area (including Iraq) thousand of years BC. Arab Ahwazis are not ‘Persianised Arabs’ (except a very small minority), most Ahwazi Arabs trace their origin back to well known Arabic tribes, from the Bani Kaab, Ban Turuf to Bani Tamim. All Arab customs and traditions can be found among Ahwazi Arabs, from the dressing to traditional music.

Ahwazi Arabs (like the absolute majority of Iranian Arabs) are bilingual, speaking Arabic as their mother tongue, and Persian as a second language. The variety of Arabic spoken in the province is Khuzestani Arabic, which is a Mesopotamian dialect shared by Arabs across the border in Iraq and Kuwait. It can be easily understood by other Arabic-speakers. Apparently it resembles the Basrah (Basrawi) accent the most.

Most Ahwazi Arabs are Shias (like southern Iraqis), however, just like southern Iraq has a Sunni minority (in almost ever Shia city, like Basrah etc.), the Ahwazi Arabs too traditionally have a small Sunni minority. In addition to that, the recent mass-conversions from Shiism to Sunnism (even with fear acknowledged by the Iranian regime) have massily increased the number of Sunnis in this region, no other Shia regime of Iran has witnessed mass-conversions like in Khuzestan/Arabistan (although the new phenomenon of conversions from Shiism to Sunnism is known in all of Iran, particularly amongst Persian Shias).

3. Khorassani Arabs

A quite unknown groups. The Arabs in Khorasan are a group of Arabs who immigrated to Khorasan Province, Iran, during the Abbasid Caliphate (750−1513).

Most Khorasani Arabs belong to the tribes of Sheybani, Zangooyi, Mishmast, Khozaima, and Azdi, Khaz’al etc. Khorasan Arabs are Persian speakers, and only a few speak Arabic as their mother tongue. The cities of Birjand, Mashhad, and Nishapur are home to large groups of Khorasan Arabs. Amongst them are Sunnis and Shias.

4. Khamseh Arabs

Khamseh nomads live in eastern Fars Province. The Khamseh is a tribal confederation in the province of Fars in southwestern Iran. It consists of five tribes, hence its name Khamseh, “the five”. The tribes are still partly nomadic, and some are Arabic speaking. They are sheep breeders, which they herd mounted on camels.

The history of the Khamseh confederation of tribes starts in 1861–1862 when Shah Naser ed-Din created the Khamseh Tribal Confederation. He combined five existing nomadic tribes, the Arab, Nafar, Baharlu, Inalu, and the Basseri and placed them under the control of the Qavam ol-Molk family. The pattern of forcibly uniting tribes was not a new idea, as the Safavid Shahs previously created homogenous Kizilbash confederations to temper the increasing strength of the Qashqai, who were gaining so much power. The Khamseh tribes were a mixture of Turks, Luri, and Arabs, but they all came to be called Arabs in contrast to the Turkic Qashqai.

5. Persian (in some cases other Iranian ethnic group) families with Arab ancestry:

These group are not Arabs are neither by themselves nor others inside Iran considered as Arabs, neither linguistically, nor culturally nor traditionally, however as a matter of fact , many Arab tribes, particularly in pre-Safavid Persia have been settled in all major Persian cities, including Shiraz, Isfahan and Ray (Tehran). Therefore it is much likely that many Persian families are descendants of Arab tribes or at least mixed. In fact many Iranian (Persian, Azeri and other ethnic groups) families carry names of Arab tribes such as Banu ‘Amer (Ameris) etc.

Then there are the Shia (and Sunni) Sayyids ( Sadah – سادة) , both claiming ancestry to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). The authenticity of all those claims can certainly be disputed, for many claimants do not even carry a family tree, however, historically many of the Alawites have settled in Iran, from Mazandaran (Tabaristan in the north) to the Abbasids who ruled Persia and settled in Khorassan and later in the Fars province. It is hence not unlikely that some Persians are descendants of the Quraysh (or even the Prophet Muhammad directly), Sunnis and Shias alike (there are Sunni and Shia Sayyids inside Iran) for intermarriages between the Alawites, Abbasids and other Arab tribes and the Persians did occur.

https://sonsofsunnah.com/2014/10/22/the-arabs-of-iran-sunnis-or-shias/

The Jam’e (large Mosque) of Bastak (Persian Sunni town)
March 1, 2015

The Jame’ of Bastak. Note the striking similarity to Gulf Mosques, opposed to the common Iranian Shia mosques that are mostly based on Safavid architecture. Here some pictures:

Bastak is a majority Sunni town, inhabited by ethnic Persian Sunnis (also known as Achomis/Larestanis/Khodmonis, a very influencial minority in almost all Khalij countries, many politicans and even Sunni Shaykhs in the Khalij are of southern Persian origin). Ethnic Persians are a minority amongst Iranian Sunnis (most Iranian Sunnis are Kurds, Baloch and Turkmen), however contrary to the misconception that many hold about the Sunnis of Iran – i.e. that all Sunni Iranians are of non-Persian ethnicity (like Kurds and Baloch) and that virtually all ethnic Persians in Iran are Shiites – in fact many southern Persians (many who fled major Persian cities such as Isfahan and Shiraz after the onslaught of the Safavids) are Sunnis to this very day, in fact the Larestan province and the Hormozgan (that also has a Arab Sunni minority) province is a traditionally Sunni-Shafi’i stronghold and in Khorassan the Khorassanis are a notable minority too, most of them of Persian ethnic backround. More about ethnic Persian Sunnis:

https://sonsofsunnah.com/2014/09/11/the-ethnic-persian-sunnis-of-iran/

The (Shafi’i) Mufti of south Iran (Fars province)
October 9, 2014

– He Studied Shari’ah in the Madinah University
– He acquired his PhD degree in Sudan
– Compiled many books in the field of Fiqh and Usool Al-Fiqh
– Known as the ‘Shaykh Al-Shafi’iyyah’ (Shaykh of the Shafi’is) in Iran
– He is of course fluent in Arabic (not like the absolute majority of Shia ‘Ayatullats’ who can’t even recite a Fatiha correctly)
– He is known for his orthodox Sunni-Shafi’i Aqidah and was more than once prevented by the Iranian regime to participate at major Sunni gatherings in Iran (what the regime also often does is to confisnicate the passports of Sunni scholars in order to prevent them to do Hajj or ‘Umra and to connect with the wider Sunni world in public)
– He runs many Shafi’i schools inside Iran (all under heavy pressure)

NOTE: As we have explained in previous posts, the Sunnis of Iran (the largest religious minority in Iran, 10% acc. to regime sources, at least 20-30% acc. to Sunni Iranian sources) are not just made up by non-Persian ethnic groups (like Baloch, Kurds etc.), this is a misconception, for there are still many ethnic Persian Sunnis in Iran, particularly in the Iranian Khorassan province (Persian Hanafis) and in the southern provinces of Iran (Fars and Hormozgan province, majority of the Sunnis there are Persian Larestani Shafi’is). South Iran is actually still a Shafi’i-Sunni fortress with many Shafi’i schools (in Pre-Safavid Iran most Persians were Shafi’is followed by Hanafis).

When the Safavids under Ismail I decided to convert everyone residing in current day Iran from Sunni to Shiite Islam in 1501, they started arranged attacks and massacres against the Sunni Persians who refused to convert (Persian Sunnis from Ray-Tehrani, Shirazi, Isfahani and other major Persian Sunnis were either slaughtered or forced to become Shiites), as a result, many Sunni Persians left their hometowns for the Zagros Mountains. After the Battle of Chaldiran where the Safavids lost to the Ottoman the Sunni Persians descended from the mountains to begin a new life in the land they named “Bastak”, meaning barrier or backstop signifying barrier from Shiite Safavids’ attacks and influences. So the southern Persian (Shafi’is) are basically the remainders of the Persian (majority Shafi’i) Sunni population of Iran. They are a minority (Persian Sunnis) but still existing in Iran and in the southern parts they even make up the indigenous majority of the population.

https://sonsofsunnah.com/2014/10/09/the-shafii-mufti-of-south-iran-fars-province/

Interesting page. They have been contacted. We must help the Muslims of Iran against the heavy oppression that they face and Iranians should be educated about the genocide they experienced less than 500-400 years ago under the hand of foreigners (Safavids). The Iranian Arab communities who escaped Iran during that era and settle in nearby Iraq and Arabia as well as the Sunni Persian Iranians who escaped too (many did) and both their descendants should be more active in this endeavor.

Last edited:

My country and people thought against ZIONIST a century ago. and you Russians, Serbs and Iranians fought FOR ZIONISM.
Do you know your own history?
You are just their whores, nothing else.
And you are not Serbian, but a Shia Iranian lol

Zionism created SYRIA and IRAQ. Now Zionism is the ones destroying SYRIA , huh? HAHAHAH:lol:

Back
Top Bottom