What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

This jaish islam just over a year ago, the biggest project saudi royals undertook in syria.

Now they are close to disintegration in East ghouta. Terrorists are running out
Brother just believe in this it's Allah's promise to his creatures human.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم (سيهزم الجمع ويولون الدبر) صدق الله العلي العظيم.

Rejectionists and traitors receive no respect from anyone. Especially not those who prostitute themselves to sworn enemies on a daily basis, in your case an hourly basis, I assume. Nor people with your history for that matter.
That is why you are in the position you are and why your only friends are like-minded cult members in tiny impoverished Southern Lebanon and Wilayat al-Faqih followers in Mullahstan next door. Your actions in Syria have just reinforced that and now even people like me despise you. Congratulations on your achievement.

However as I said the Syrians alone can deal with you. No need to involve the 1+ billion here. The goal here is just to expose you for what you are.
(63) (25:63) The (true) servants of the Merciful are those *78 who walk humbly on the earth *79 who, when the ignorant people behave insolently towards them, say,"Peace to you" *80

سلاما سلاما.

Rejectionists and traitors receive no respect from anyone. Especially not those who prostitute themselves to sworn enemies on a daily basis, in your case an hourly basis, I assume. Nor people with your history for that matter.
That is why you are in the position you are and why your only friends are like-minded cult members in tiny impoverished Southern Lebanon and Wilayat al-Faqih followers in Mullahstan next door. Your actions in Syria have just reinforced that and now even people like me despise you. Congratulations on your achievement.

However as I said the Syrians alone can deal with you. No need to involve the 1+ billion here. The goal here is just to expose you for what you are.

We see the most sectarianism from Saudi posters.

We see the most sectarianism from Saudi posters.

That is because we do not generally tolerate traitors (within ourselves) and double-faced people. However I find such an unfounded claim very hilarious considering that every "Mullah-camp member" on this forum is abusing Sunni Muslims (90% of all Muslims worldwide), Arabs etc. by using sectarian slurs. When we reply in a similar fashion (Rafida) hell breaks lose and only THEN are people even commenting on it. However nonsense slurs like "Wahhabi" and what not are posted left and right on this forum without anyone from the Mullah camp questioning it.

Pfuck off with that hypocrisy, is all that I have to say. You are genocide supporters in regards to Syria and that is evident for anyone with 2 brain cells. All while crying about Bahrain where less than 100 people have died in 5 years time of "unrest", half of them South Asians workers and police working in Bahrain.

Since the victims are Arabs and Sunnis you do not care of course. Quit the comedy. Of course we have low opinions of such individuals like you and we will reply in a similar kind. Only complete and utter retards would be surprised at such an reaction.

In KSA alone we have 2-3 million Shias and in 82 years of history, they have only been attacked 3 times. All by ISIS which is an Iraqi phenomenon.

Besides this forum has like, what, 3 active Saudi Arabians?:lol: We had more atheist Saudi Arabian members not long ago than currently active users. What a joke. Speaking of atheists, atheism is stronger in KSA, apparently according to many surveys, than anywhere else in the ME.

Last edited:
The russian communist terrorists awarded The Palestinian terrorist Muhammad Rafee with a military decoration after he led Liwa Alquds in Aleppo to fight Syrian rebels.

CpbyFvlWgAAohcm.jpg

Cpcl6mUXEAIOt9m.jpg

Liwa Alquds (Palestinians) kills Syrians.
Filaq Alquds (Iranians) kills Iraqis and Syrians.

Liwa Alquds (Palestinians) kills Syrians.

They are of Palestinian origin, living in Syria for decades. They are much more Syrian than illegal Chechen, Uyghur, Uzbek, Saudi and other Arab foreigner terrorists who have came to Syria to join local Al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorists and their allies. thousands of Saudi terrorists have been in Syria, many of them sent to hell and yet you have the audacity to talk about Palestinians who have lived in Syria for decades, defending their city against world's worst terrorists.

They are of Palestinian origin, living in Syria for decades. They are much more Syrian than illegal Chechen, Uyghur, Uzbek, Saudi and other Arab foreigner terrorists who have came to Syria to join local Al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorists and their allies. thousands of Saudi terrorists have been in Syria, many of them sent to hell and yet you have the audacity to talk about Palestinians who have lived in Syria for decades, defending their city against world's worst terrorists.

First of all no Arab land is foreign for any other Arab. Natives excluded other Arabs are the closest people on all fronts in any given Arab country. Secondly only around 2500 Saudi Arabian nationals have went to Syria to join opposition groups and most of them have returned again.

Palestinains in Syria are not nationals and not native, although they are Arabs, so there is no difference, as there was an significant Saudi Arabian diaspora in Syria let alone the fact that around 1 million Saudi Arabians are of Syrian Arab origin to begin with. Exactly many of such people have went to Syria to fight. Not to say that Saudi Arabian-Syrian intermarriages have been popular since the creation of both national states in their current form. Of course I do not expect an Iranian to know anything of this short as you are a non-Arab.

Speaking about Palestinians the Al-Assad regime have killed many, many more of them than the Syrian opposition.

First of all no Arab land is foreign for any other Arab. Natives excluded other Arabs are the closest people on all fronts in any given Arab country. Secondly only around 2500 Saudi Arabian nationals have went to Syria to join opposition groups and most of them have returned again.

Palestinains in Syria are not nationals and not native, although they are Arabs, so there is no difference, as there was an significant Saudi Arabian diaspora in Syria let alone the fact that around 1 million Saudi Arabians are of Syrian Arab origin to begin with. Exactly many of such people have went to Syria to fight. Of course I do not expect an Iranian to know anything of this short as you are a non-Arab.
Al-Hasani, it seems in your new 20th fake account, you have taken a sectarian approach, let's see how much you will last.
So if a terrorist is an Arab, but not from Syria, it's totally okay if he goes there illegally? That's some fascist approach you got there. How about this? Many ISIS members are Arabs, why don't you let them in your country? They are not foreigners after all.

Al-Hasani, it seems in your new 20th fake account, you have taken a sectarian approach, let's see how much you will last.
So if a terrorist is an Arab, but not from Syria, it's totally okay if he goes there? That's some fascist approach you got there. How about this? Many ISIS members are Arabs, why don't you let them in your country? They are not foreigners after all.

There is nothing sectarian about exposing the hypocrisy of genocide supporters like you and telling the truth here. Nor am I banned or have been.

First of all I and most others do not consider Arabs helping their Syrian brothers and sisters fighting a genocidal regime for terrorists. In fact we consider it as a moral and religious obligation to help the Syrian people financially, morally, militarily etc.

The Syrian conflict is first and foremost an Syrian conflict but by default an Arab one as well as it impacts all Arabs. Goes for all other conflicts be it in Palestine, Iraq, Yemen or Libya.

Why are you talking about ISIS which is a sworn enemy of the Syrian opposition? Nobody, aside from yourself, have mentioned them.

I will repeat myself, no Arab land is forcing for any Arab. On the contrary closer to every Arab than anyone else other than the natives/citizens of that Arab country.

As far as KSA goes and a possible conflict there, I would very much expect all Arabs and most Muslims (for obvious reasons) to be involved in such a conflict and I would have no problem with that as it is very much understandable.

As far as ISIS goes no Syrian opposition group considers them to be anything but an enemy alongside the similarly but worse (in this regard) genocidal Al-Assad regime and their friends and allies.

The key point here is that Arab land is not foreign for any Arab, that Palestinians living in Syria are not natives or nationals and that if (according to your logic) Palestinians living in Syria can be part of the conflict so can other non-nationals/citizens from Arab countries, especially neighboring countries or countries a stone throw away as in the case of KSA, especially when many of the fighters have ties to Syria one way or another as at least 1 million Saudi Arabian citizens have.

End of story really and the opinions of non-Arabs and Farsis of all people are the least important here.

Last edited:
Russian state news agencies headlines during confrontation with Turkey few months ago:

Cpfqa70WEAADYGr.jpg

Stop polluting the tread with low quality posts that have no place here, it's bad enough listening to your conspiracy theories/lies.

Back
Top Bottom