What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Are you sure the rocket have fired from inside Aleppo?
Of course not. Most probably Assadists fired Uragan rocket towards Layramoon or Kafr Hamra from Safira military base.

___oCapture.jpg

Now you try and find some place that the rebel could fire these rocket from (well you have up-to-date maps of the area and right now I only have a cell phone at my hand). my guess is you can find suitable area in west of Aleppo .

Now you try and find some place that the rebel could fire these rocket from (well you have up-to-date maps of the area and right now I only have a cell phone at my hand). my guess is you can find suitable area in west of Aleppo .
1) There is zero evidence that rebels ever had such rockets and million evidence that Assad has.
2) Rebels have zero reason to fire such long range rocket at Aleppo.

Assad camp attempts to say this was done by rebels are really silly to say the least.

Democracy is something you loath, that is clear but calling me boy isn't going to stop me from advocating for democracy in Muslim countries ruled by satanic figures.

You are borrowing dialogues from asshead's scripts. Fighting for any good cause including democracy is jihad.

When the Intellectuals of a Country say one of their concepts are flaws, they surely have credit. Now dont avoid the question and tell me.. As I said, Do you understand

That Greek Idea of Democracy was a primitive farse which was FOUGHT by Greek Intelectual Giants and Philosophers as SOCRATES, As PLATO, as Xenophone, as Creatos and all ??

^ Can you Deny that?? GET SCHOOLED bengali baboo..

Democrazy has gotten more people killed then anything else in the last 50 years, You are the Slave of the White Anglo masters who ruled over your indians and bengals for 200 years..and here you are fighting White Persians and Russians about your bogus Slave Masters Democracy, as I said, Hell with your Democracy Bengali Babu,..We will run our countries as we see fit, no western failed whoredom, bankster, zionist war mongering colonialist concepts.

All Nusra has halted operations in Aleppo and essentially admitted defeat.

Crazy talk

Not as crazy as Jihadists Fighting to Bring Democracy in Syria..

ISIS, FSA, Taliban, Al CIAda, Al Nusra Islamic Caliphate, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Israel ALL working to bring DEMOCRACY into Syria... Now thats crazy talk,

And for white, depends on your perspective, white or fair skin is not a skin tone limited to europe...Its called caucAsian for a good reason, its our backyard and europe is not a seperate land mass but one, most Iranians are pretty white, some more so then Greeks and Italians. But hey, whatever works your hollywood bandwagon bro.

When the Intellectuals of a Country say one of their concepts are flaws, they surely have credit. Now dont avoid the question and tell me.. As I said, Do you understand

That Greek Idea of Democracy was a primitive farse which was FOUGHT by Greek Intelectual Giants and Philosophers as SOCRATES, As PLATO, as Xenophone, as Creatos and all ??

Democrazy has gotten more people killed then anything else in the last 50 years, You are the Slave of the White Anglo masters who ruled over your indians and bengals for 200 years..and here you are fighting White Persians and Russians about your bogus Slave Masters Democracy, as I said, Hell with your Democracy Bengali Babu,..We will run our countries as we see fit, no western failed whoredom, bankster, zionist war mongering colonialist concepts.

Bla bla bla, don't have time for your crap. I've wasted my time arguing with a sycophant.

1) There is zero evidence that rebels ever had such rockets and million evidence that Assad has.
2) Rebels have zero reason to fire such long range rocket at Aleppo.

Assad camp attempts to say this was done by rebels are really silly to say the least.
There was zero evidence that Al-Nusra and ISIS had chemical weapons ,and you guys deny it until later it was proven ,it's just another such case.

There was zero evidence that Al-Nusra and ISIS had chemical weapons ,and you guys deny it until later it was proven ,it's just another such case.
What u are babbling? Sarin chemical attack in Ghouta was carried by Assad using Volcano rockets (same they used in "revenge" attack in Aleppo). Assad also used barrel bombs with chlorine gas. All other attacks which happened are nothing significant.

Bla bla bla, don't have time for your crap. I've wasted my time arguing with a sycophant.

No No, Thats my Point. You have NO Argument and NO Logic, You imbecile terrorist supporting sob.

Nothing Changes the FACT, Known Facts you are not aware of.

Socrates, Plato and all Greek Philosophers Opposed Democracy,

They Overthrew Athenian Democracy as a failed primitive system,

Socrates was KILLED by Hemlock because of it.

Who are you in front of likes of Prophets and Philosophers? You Know better then Socrates?

I bet a "dui paisar chagol razakarer zaroz bacche" idiot like you didn't know these facts either!

So just who in the hell are you two bit clown to say you know better getting into our affairs and what WE need? And you clown want Democracy in my country or our region with ISIS and FSA and all other clowns? F off clown.

I've wasted my time arguing with a sycophant.

Also Learn English, Bengali Babu AKA Razakar... Jahil..Illiterate Learn how to spell Psychopath, thats what you are, its called Projection. You project your own self into your enemies

- I'm a international traveler, I have visited your country, Dont think I don't know how it is, and I understand bits of your language.Go bring democracy in Bangladesh before you talk about IRAN, and the Middle East, Go Serve and shine shoes of your white master when you are done, shine mine too.

I hope Bangladesh Shoots or Hangs Razakar Islamic Garbage like you, or we will do it. Come help your Muslim Sunnah Salaf and Wahhab ISIS Calipha Brothers in Syria or Help your American Democrazy from Tel Aviv, and we will send you back in boxes directly to Heaven 1 way ticket..

Stop blindly accusing Assad of market bombings when you have zero proof. As I mentioned before Iraq has had over 2000 suicide bombing by the same groups that operate in Syria.

Not zero proofs you just don't accept them..

You can rule over a country with a dictator it just have to be your dictator look at the Arabs or middle Asia turks and you will see it.. Than you even have a bigger slave wich is also willing to slaughter his own ppl with honor..

And than what can you do against a bloody dictator? Searching help from the masters.. Look at Iraq what they have done with it look at syria... They will give you opposition but it's not yours..

No No, Thats my Point. You have NO Argument and NO Logic, You imbecile terrorist supporting sob.

Who are you in front of likes of Prophets and Philosophers? You Know better then Socrates?

I bet a "dui paisar chagol razakarer zaroz bacche" idiot like you didn't know these facts either!

So just who in the hell are you two bit clown to say you know better getting into our affairs and what WE need? And you clown want Democracy in my country or our region with ISIS and FSA and all other clowns? F off clown.

Also Learn English, Bengali Babu AKA Razakar... Jahil..Illiterate Learn how to spell Psychopath, thats what you are, its called Projection. You project your own self into your enemies

- I'm a international traveler, I have visited your country, Dont think I don't know how it is, and I understand bits of your language.Go bring democracy in Bangladesh before you talk about IRAN, and the Middle East, Go Serve and shine shoes of your white master when you are done, shine mine too.

I hope Bangladesh Shoots or Hangs Razakar Islamic Garbage like you, or we will do it. Come help your Muslim Sunnah Salaf and Wahhab ISIS Calipha Brothers in Syria or Help your American Democrazy from Tel Aviv, and we will send you back in boxes directly to Heaven 1 way ticket..

Yeah at least you must somehow argue to let the rafidah mullah maniacs rule a country.. But they also use papermoney they are part of Un and so on....................

Your hatred has been redirected towards the mods. As for English, look up the word sycophant in dictionary, we can see that you are not that proficient in English. You learned to slander quite well, it shows the level of your education.

Your hatred has been redirected towards the mods. As for English, look up the word sycophant in dictionary, we can see that you are not that proficient in English. You learned to slander quite well, it shows the level of your education.
well I don't know what you are talking about as I can see nothing similar to hatred in my post and I was not aware that @500 is a moderator , I wonder since when he become one .and not being proficient with English is not a crime or a reason for not saying what is in your mind.

Back
Top Bottom