What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You show rebels holding empty casings of Uragan cluster rockets. So? It only proves that Assad fired these rockets before.

Didn't you watch the video? They explicitly threatened they will recycle those tubes and launch them back and as proved last night, they did it (and one in the picture didn't explode apparently). Given their history in making unguided gas canisters called hell cannons, it's quite natural. Still it doesn't prove that this killed the 40 civilians last night, since they still have the hell cannon terror weapon.

Nearly 40 civilians were killed last night in terror shelling of Aleppo and 250 injured and @500 still insists on glorifying the scumbags that do resemble IDF very much trying to whitewash every single terror attack they execute.

Last edited:
Didn't you watch the video? They explicitly threatened they will recycle those tubes and launch them back and as proved last night, they did it (and one in the picture didn't explode apparently).

Nearly 40 civilians were killed last night in terror shelling of Aleppo and 250 injured and @500 still insists on glorifying the scumbags that do resemble IDF very much trying to whitewash every single terror attack they execute.
LOL thats same kind of threat when IS captured Tabqa airbase and threatened to bomb Russia with disabled MiG-21.

http://thedailybanter.com/2014/09/v...ening-putin-chechnya-response-will-destroyed/

Reusing cluster rocket is silliest idea i heard so far.

Reusing cluster rocket is silliest idea i heard so far.
This also looked like a silly idea at first:

20140531145439.jpg

Until it started killing civilians in Aleppo as its primary purpose.

This also looked like a silly idea at first:

20140531145439.jpg

Until it started killing civilians in Aleppo as its primary purpose.
This thing is even more primitive that Kassam rockets used by Palestinians. Cluster rockets is hi tec in terms of Syria.

Which indiscriminately bomb Syria on daily basis.

Again which jets? Repeating some one liner with no proof just further reaffirmes that you are caught with your pants down. I ask you very specifically what proof do you have that it was Syrian aircraft that caused those civilians casualties?

Again you have zero evidence, not even circumstantial. You are ignoring the fact that the FSA and other "moderate" cannibals regularly shell government towns which results in civilian deaths. Similarly, the "moderates" shell Christian towns for no reason and the most laughable part is that you are pretending that suicide bombings don't happen in Syria, instead you blame everything on the Syrian army.

I already explained that since the truth Assadist ethnically cleansed ("gained") a small Palmyra, while losing Shaer gas field, El Eis and Khan Touman, Kinsabba and such rroundings in Latakia.

Not even close:

CdqyM9kXIAAhGiQ.jpg

Raqqa offensive miserably failed.

Yup. It was Assad who slaughtered civilians in Western Aleppo with cluster Uragan rocket.

Do you ride the short bus and take special classes? Why you keep posting a map from March is beyond me. As for Palmayra being "small" it is a lot bigger then a freakin' oil field and has much greater strategic importance. Your "moderate" terrorist have regained some small territory from the Syrian military in some areas but have lost territory in others. The Syrian army will regain the small territory it lost and then advance further, like they have been doing for a while.

facepalm.jpg

You show rebels holding empty casings of Uragan cluster rockets. So? It only proves that Assad fired these rockets before.

Says the guy that posts a random picture of a cluster bomb with zero evidence about who fired the rocket or where it actually landed :lol:

I have busted you posting fake pictures and then making up fake stories behind those pictures, and to no ones surprise you could not back your claims with sources.

Last edited:
Again which jets? Repeating some one liner with no proof just further reaffirmes that you are caught with your pants down. I ask you very specifically what proof do you have that it was Syrian aircraft that caused those civilians casualties?
I am not into silly conspiracies that rebels bomb themselves to blame Assad.

Again you have zero evidence, not even circumstantial. You are ignoring the fact that the FSA and other "moderate" cannibals regularly shell government towns which results in civilian deaths.

Similarly, the "moderates" shell Christian towns for no reason and the most laughable part is that you are pretending that suicide bombings don't happen in Syria, instead you blame everything on the Syrian army.
Nonsense. I never denied that. In fact before Assadists posted Uragan rocket pic I was sure its rebels who shelled that neighborhood in Aleppo.

Do you ride the short bus and take special classes? Why you keep posting a map from March is beyond me. As for Palmayra being "small" it is a lot bigger then a freakin' oil field and has much greater strategic importance. Your "moderate" terrorist have regained some small territory from the Syrian military in some areas but have lost territory in others. The Syrian army will regain the small territory it lost and then advance further, like they have been doing for a while.
U made a claim that Assadists captured over 10,000 sq km before the truce. Map proves its BS.

Says the guy that posts a random picture of a cluster bomb with zero evidence about who fired the rocket or where it actually landed :lol:
This rocket was landed yesterday in Furqan neighborhood in regime controlled Aleppo:

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=he&lat=36.204287&lon=37.121601&z=15&m=b

_vCapture.PNG

Assad boys admit that fact thats why they invented a silly story that rebeles re-used empty casing.

I have busted you posting fake pictures and then making up fake stories behind those pictures, and to no ones surprise you could not back your claims with sources.
Only in ur fantasies :)

Yesterday Assad terrorists fire large caliber unguided rockets at civilians in Eastern Aleppo in "retaliation" for their own Uragan rocket massacre:

_a2Capture.PNG
_aCapture.PNG

Let's debunk your lies, again.

Terrorists do have BM-27 tubes and they recycle and use them purely for terror, shelling gov held areas in Aleppo.

Cm5WJrnUIAEqUdY.jpg

It takes special kind of ignorance to still say Daesh is helping Assad while it is SAA that has the most intensive battles with Daesh in Syria and kills the most number of them while terrorists that you call rebels were fighting shoulder to shoulder with Daesh against SAA before they started fighting together for land and money.

CbX7AHiW8AEZjym.jpg

Terrorism of Daesh legitimizes terrosism of the assad regime against the Syrian opposition. Hence, it assists the bloody assad regime. Daesh was never part of the Syrian opposition because Daesh does not believe in democracy. On the other hand, the FSA, aka the Syrian opposition, is fighting for democracy in Syria. Matter of fact, Daesh vehemently opposes democracy like assad opposes democracy. Daesh is doing everything in its power to destroy any hope of democracy in the entire Muslim World and specially in Syria. This makes Daesh and the assad regime allies against the Syrian opposition. Only a Machiavellian character like you closes his eyes to this crucial fact.

This Terrorist Hasbara Jewish 500 Troll, Speaks in Support of ISIS, (how many guys post from that account is another story)

Ever Question? Why is an Israeli in support of ISIS?
And of course agreeing to the Israeli are either Brain dead Jihadist Fools or Typical Wahhabis.

Speaks enough who ISIS is and who Assad is.

Take note RAZAKAR Wahhabi Bengali Babu...you are a tool with a capital T. We may not own the world, but surely own affairs of our lands, just like pakistan according to you had no say in your affairs in 71 just because of religion, your twisted wahhabism supporting islamic zionism and terrorism can not be accepted in our region. Persian Empire is at the door. go answer it before more Bengalis rise up and people like you are put to the same fate as Italys Musulini..

This Terrorist Hasbara Jewish 500 Troll, Speaks in Support of ISIS, (how many guys post from that account is another story)

Ever Question? Why is an Israeli in support of ISIS?
And of course agreeing to the Israeli are either Brain dead Jihadist Fools or Typical Wahhabis.

Speaks enough who ISIS is and who Assad is.

You are twisting the fact to serve your purpose which is to defend the assad regime's crimes. You are equating FSA with the Daesh terrorrists for covering up assad's terrorism. Whoever does what you are doing is a liar.

On the other hand, the FSA, aka the Syrian opposition, is fighting for democracy in Syria.

There is no democracy in the ME and Africa. There has never been democracy in the Middle East and Africa. There won't be democracy in the ME and Africa for the foreseeable future. It's not in their culture.

There is no democracy in the ME and Africa. There has never been democracy in the Middle East and Africa. There won't be democracy in the ME and Africa for the foreseeable future. It's not in their culture.

Yes, we know you and your buddies like Daesh and the assad regime love it this way.

I guess you are absolutely right. Now, I understand the Turkish, Israel, Nato and the lifeless/spineless arab state's fury against Syria..Thank you for the tip!

My best friend than tell me what the killing of ppl and children on a market is? You talk about he does not kill his own ppl but when your assad let ppl kill or being raped than who tf. Are those ppl? They are not shia or alawi.. So by your own logic wich you may yourself not understand he kills terrorists and not his own ppl.. and those killed ppl are not shia nor alawi they must be terrorists by your logic

Support that pig who rape and kill this 'terrorists' let them starve terrorist children let them collect terrorists children to be executed and let them have fun with wahabi takfiri terrorist girls in front of their terrorist parents..

Maybe it pleases you to see those " terrorists " suffer - It won't surprise me either..

Terrorism of Daesh legitimizes terrosism of the assad regime against the Syrian opposition. Hence, it assists the bloody assad regime. Daesh was never part of the Syrian opposition because Daesh does not believe in democracy. On the other hand, the FSA, aka the Syrian opposition, is fighting for democracy in Syria. Matter of fact, Daesh vehemently opposes democracy like assad opposes democracy. Daesh is doing everything in its power to destroy any hope of democracy in the entire Muslim World and specially in Syria. This makes Daesh and the assad regime allies against the Syrian opposition. Only a Machiavellian character like you closes his eyes to this crucial fact.

The FSA "fighting for democracy" :rofl:

They fight for jihad, hence why they alway either cooperate with ISIS or Nusra or defect to them. Funny how war crimes constitue democracy. In a democracy everyone is treated equally, yet the FSA have a habit of shelling Christian town.

My best friend than tell me what the killing of ppl and children on a market is? You talk about he does not kill his own ppl but when your assad let ppl kill or being raped than who tf. Are those ppl? They are not shia or alawi.. So by your own logic wich you may yourself not understand he kills terrorists and not his own ppl.. and those killed ppl are not shia nor alawi they must be terrorists by your logic

Support that pig who rape and kill this 'terrorists' let them starve terrorist children let them collect terrorists children to be executed and let them have fun with wahabi takfiri terrorist girls in front of their terrorist parents..

Maybe it pleases you to see those " terrorists " suffer - It won't surprise me either..

Stop blindly accusing Assad of market bombings when you have zero proof. As I mentioned before Iraq has had over 2000 suicide bombing by the same groups that operate in Syria.

Back
Top Bottom