What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

What do you mean by takfiri/

Basically anyone that disagrees with the Iranian Mullahs and their devastating agendas is automatically labeled a "Takfiri" (meaning someone who calls other Muslims as non Muslim which is what the hypocrite Mullahs do all the time) and a "Wahhabi" (A supposed Islamic sect that doesn't actually exist in real life and it's used mostly as a slur).

CjynulRXEAAsKsi.jpg:large

Arabs sold out palestine,of course they would have no guts to help their rebels

Syria’s Kurds Change Direction of Battle from Raqqa to Manbij

The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) amended their plan to control the stronghold of ISIS in Syria’s Raqqa by crossing the eastern bank of the Euphrates River in the direction of Manbij city, one of the main strongholds of the organization in the eastern countryside of Aleppo.

A Kurdish military source close to the operation told Asharq Al-Awsat that this operation is important because it cuts off reinforcements and connection lines between the leaders and members of ISIS in Raqqa from the countryside of north Aleppo, and later, besieges them in small geographic areas stretching along the deep Syrian territories to the border lines with Turkey.

Cj3tZ5yWsAAwfsV.jpg

http://linkis.com/english.aawsat.com/2/0Vgwh
Beautiful! :-)

Bijî Kurd û Kurdistan! :smitten:

Basically anyone that disagrees with the Iranian Mullahs and their devastating agendas is automatically labeled a "Takfiri" (meaning someone who calls other Muslims as non Muslim which is what the hypocrite Mullahs do all the time) and a "Wahhabi" (A supposed Islamic sect that doesn't actually exist in real life and it's used mostly as a slur).
wallah I asked a wahhabi folk what Imam of the four do you follow he answered we don't follow a particular one.
So to you are you Maliki or Hanafi or Shafei or Hanbali which one you follow that's in Shariaa.

How about Aqeeda we all know all Sunnis are Ashaari or Maturidi. now if you ask any wahhabi about Ashaaris he will tell they are Kuffar so you Wahhabis don't follow any of the four Imam's you don't follow imam Ashaari so how come you are not another sect????. See you depend on Must Muslims ignorance of your reality once they know who you are they will disown of you

wallah I asked a wahhabi folk what Imam of the four do you follow he answered we don't follow a particular one.
So to you are you Maliki or Hanafi or Shafei or Hanbali which one you follow that's in Shariaa.

How about Aqeeda we all know all Sunnis are Ashaari or Maturidi. now if you ask any wahhabi about Ashaaris he will tell they are Kuffar so you Wahhabis don't follow any of the four Imam's you don't follow imam Ashaari so how come you are not another sect????. See you depend on Must Muslims ignorance of your reality once they know who you are they will disown of you
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Wahhabis follow the Hanbali school?

deoband44.jpg

The imaginary "Wahhabis" that you are blabbering about are followers of the Hanbali fiqh which is one of the 4 traditional Sunni Muslim madahib. Other than that Islam itself, Sunni and Shia Islam included obviously, Sufism etc. originates in KSA and to this very day you can find all Islamic mainstream sects (Sunni as Shia as Sufi) indigenously in the different provinces and historical regions of KSA. No other country has such diversity in this regard.

All your long deceased Shia heroes, clerics, historical figures are from modern-day KSA or trace their origin to KSA (Arabia). Including the living ones.

Yes, it is well-known that ignorant Shia Twelvers from Iraq, Lebanon and Iran who follow the Willayat al-Faqih sect and dictatorship in Iran blindly, have a very common tendency to label 90% of all Muslims (Sunni Muslims) all kind of slurs. Especially if their views do not align with those of the poisonous Mullah's in Iran. This forum is a testament of this. Such people are even in conflict with other Shia sects (Zaydi, Ismaili).

Anyway there are no Shias in Syria (Alawis are not Shias and they were until recently deemed heretics by the Mullah's in Iran) so why do you care if the heroic Syrian people are standing up for themselves to defend themselves from the biggest mass-murderer of this century? FAHESH and the hordes of likewise Shia terrorists from Nigeria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen and God knows from where, are all in the same boat and are all actively taking part in the slaughter and destruction of Syria. If no foreigners were involved, Al-Assad's regime would be gone long ago.

I suggest you stick to rejoicing whenever the Al-Assad regimes and its henchmen mass-murder civilian Syrians en masse on a daily basis. That's all your types are capable off while crying about your ideological brothers in FAHESH.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Wahhabis follow the Hanbali school?

deoband44.jpg
Whhabis are descendent's of Hanbali they came from Hanbali branch but they are not Hanbali period.

are followers of the Hanbali fiqh
Whhabis are not Hanbalis and that's for sure.

Yes, it is well-known that ignorant Shia Twelvers from Iraq, Lebanon and Iran who follow the Willayat al-Faqih sect and dictatorship in Iran blindly, have a very common tendency to label 90% of all Muslims (Sunni Muslims) all kind of slurs. Especially if their views do not align with those of the poisonous Mullah's in Iran. This forum is a testament of this. Such people are even in conflict with other Shia sects (Zaydi, Ismaili).
You accuse someone else of something you do and practice day and night and that's no strange of you.

Anyway there are no Shias in Syria (Alawis are not Shias
Alawiite are shiite twelvers 100% something to educate you with the Alawiite of Syria are not the same of the Allawiite of Turkey they 2 different one also many of the Turks Alawi are ignorant of their branch origin and their real sect all they need a little bit of work to be 100% twelvers In sha'a Allah that will happen.

In my opinion, Khomeinism is as toxic as Wahhabism, and I think you'll find that most Shias in Iraq are actually wary of Iranian influence. The overwhelming majority of Iraqi Shias want their country to be the center of gravity in the Shia World, not Iran.

Here's the thing though, there's not a single person on this earth that describes himself as a "Wahhabi". So your whole comment is invalid.

And by the way here's just a quick advise for you, once you actually wake up from the forcefully fed delusion you're currently drown in you would quickly realize that not everyone "hate" you. I've studied in Saudi schools from elementary to high school and in all these years not even once I came across a teacher that bad mouthed the Shiite sect and its followers. Too bad in your country you're brainwashed to think otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom