What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

It is impossible for you to hide the truth as the truth is you're a false flagger takfiri, you've been caught red handed. Now, will you go and change your flags?
He is one of the tipana boy aka seif el islam offshoot...another damn @ss. I found out yesterday that he is not an Iranian. So put him in the bin of the forgotten.

If map is true, ISIS is collapsing in Aleppo under US-Kurd:

Cj5Ci5cXEAE0q-N.jpg
The turn for the better of the Syrian war makes shitting rocks....:usflag::cheers:

Aleppo today

Many Muslims in Syria believe in God with passion, just like me in Iran, and you can not expect from them to accept secularism.

Earthlings are not the only ones who have fought over religion. Other civilizations have passed that point. The development of society is towards science and technology and away from religion.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The notorious fat ISIS executioner was caught by the Syrian army yesterday lol.

Syria’s Kurds Change Direction of Battle from Raqqa to Manbij

The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) amended their plan to control the stronghold of ISIS in Syria’s Raqqa by crossing the eastern bank of the Euphrates River in the direction of Manbij city, one of the main strongholds of the organization in the eastern countryside of Aleppo.

A Kurdish military source close to the operation told Asharq Al-Awsat that this operation is important because it cuts off reinforcements and connection lines between the leaders and members of ISIS in Raqqa from the countryside of north Aleppo, and later, besieges them in small geographic areas stretching along the deep Syrian territories to the border lines with Turkey.

Cj3tZ5yWsAAwfsV.jpg

http://linkis.com/english.aawsat.com/2/0Vgwh

I do not agree that Islam is man made.

Allahu Akbar, my friend, you see they are Arabs all of them, but nobody want to ruled by minority, even when relligion is thing that matter.
Even if the Syria was ruled by people with black skin, with people would not like that.
I hope you understand what I want to say.

Second thing, Arabs Muslim didn't forget what Alawi governement (father of bashar asad) did to them in Hama genocde when they killed more than 20 000 civlians.

Many Muslims in Syria believe in God with passion, just like me in Iran, and you can not expect from them to accept secularism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Hama_massacre

You are as much Iranian as ISIS are secular moderates. The more time passes, the easier it will be to expose your real identity. By now, I know you are a Muslim Brotherhood and Qatar cheerleader, defender of Nusra front all at the same time falsely claiming to be a Shia and Iranian. Go tell a Nusra member you are Shia and then you wish you never lived on this planet.

You ain't fooling anybody here and as soon as it's obvious you are a false flag, you will be immediately banned.

Back
Top Bottom