What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Assadynasty bomb Aleppo today

Russia bomb Binnish and Idlib today

Russia bomb Binnish tonight

Over 35 killed, 250 injured after Russia bombed multiple hospitals in Idlib with precision munitions and the rest of Idlib & Aleppo governorates with cluster bombs. Pro-Assads on here masturbating to dead Sunni civilians.

I thought @500 said Israel only treats 'moderate scums'. Turns out not only it's defending extremist scums, but they are also defending it.

The former head of Israel's intelligence agency Mossad defends the country's treatment of al-Nusra Front fighters on the Syrian border.
You have a nerve to talk about scums day after Idlib massacre? Efraim Halevy is just retired old man, he does not hold any official position for about 15 years and does not know the situation. Nusra is virtually not existent on Golan Heights.

pkk_ve_rejim_karsiti_silahli_kurt_grup_1464766861_9518.jpg

"Kurds, who oppose US backed PYD (YPG/YPJ/SDF) terrorists, form a new group called 'Kurdish Revolutionary Brigade'. Newly formed group vows to fight US backed PYD and Asshad regime."

PKK ve rejim karşıtı silahlı Kürt grup

Becouse I said 1000x times on this forum that ISIS are terrorists, who together with YPG/PKK and SAA and regime mercenaries attack FSA (rebels).

FSA are the same bunch of ISIS, al nusra in the end. How many times do they need to join ISIS and give their weapons to ISIS before people realise it. But then again, you're a false flagger, so no one will believe what you claim. Give it a few weeks, you'll start showing your real face (and flag too hopefully) and cheer for your ISIS brethren, what left of them anyway.

FSA are not terrorists, biggest terrorist is Asad alawi sectarian regime, who is killing Syrian Muslims, FSA broke ties with ISIS terrorists in the beggining, in 2013.

Can I ask you, are these people terorists too?? - just say me what do you think about them.
Maby they are terrorists for infields and west, becouse they say MY LORD IS ONLY ALLAH.

And your beloved ISIS, al nusra and FSA terrorists are not killing syrian muslims? :lol:
The thing about you takfiris is that you cannot hide your faces for too long. You just can't help synthesise with your terrorist brethren.

As I said, you've been busted, go change your flags. No is buying your takfiri BS.

Lol, you can no even lie and say that these people are best example of Muslims.
And lol again, Iran send thousands of soldiers in Syria to defend Syrian secular baath regime.
But still Asad is Muslim, FSA colaition is just bunch of terrorists who want sharia, and Asad wants secular system like he said 100 times.

This takfiri always avoids the topic when we bring up the atrocities committed by his ISIS, al nusra, FSA terrorist brethren :lol:

Seriously, you think anyone is taking a false flagger takfiri like you seriously? I bet you have an ISIS flag on your wall right now.

I am not avoiding anything, ISIS are terrorists but Asad regime still killed more civilians than FSA coalition+ISIS+ YPG/PKK together.

But sure, every crime is for condemnation.

P.S. I have ISIS flag on my glasses.

Assad is fighting your ISIS, al nusra, FSA terrorist brethren. If civilians are killed as collateral damage, then it is sad. As if a takfiri like yourself cares about civilians. Anyone whom aids these terrorists whether they're armed or not is a legitimate target for Syrian forces. Real civilians are only targets by your beloved terrorists. It's obvious you're false flagger takfiri, when will you change your flags?

As I said, give it a few weeks, you'll go into your suicide mode and start going full takfiri posting pro ISIS materials. You think we've not seen false flaggers like you before?

Back
Top Bottom