What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I object to 'terrorist' label for anybody, as it is political term to enforce one side narrative on conflict, so I will leave that to people to judge where they stand.

As for cease fire, it will not help much in regards of arming and manpower. People exaggerate that effect. To me, it seems like Russia felt confident that it can force West into negotiating table now, and diminished military option. I don't believe a political plan will come out of it, and not sure what will follow. Russia can help pro-Assad alliance in taking over Aleppo, problem is do they expect foreign intervention at that point. I don't know, we will see what is coming.

Surly I call Al-Nusra, a terrorist group ... and they violated 48 hours ceasefire in Aleppo city therefore they gotta be ready to face the music ..

Really is that all your buddies can show?.
That israrli is a crazy ZioWahhabi Terrorist supporter what do you expect from him? He loves takfiri rebels and hate moderate Syrian, Iranian and Iraqi people.

He supports takfiris because they are destroying Syrian army for free [for israel] but if a takfiri shoot a bullet toward israel they will bomb him with 6 fighters.

Ch7X4d3WkAAhH2H.jpg

IRGC (KhanTouman)

CgudFR0WgAA9LTb.jpg

Last edited:
IRGC Slaughterhouse in Aleppo
222dad0ee65f10371f90cddb02367ad2
Adel al-Salmi3 hours ago 50
Smoke-rises-over-a-battle-scarred-Saif-Al-Dawla-district-in-Aleppo-Syria-on-October-2-2012-Reuters-1-620x393.jpg

London- Well-informed Iranian sources exposed a recent massacre taking down over 50 Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) members belonging to the Quds Force division. The Iranian soldiers were reportedly killed in Aleppo during the Khan Tooman battles over the last few days.

Quds Force headquarters in the northern Iranian province of Mazandarann issued a statement urging the people of Iran to keep unruffled, given that the statement made no clear mention of the assessed losses. According to the statement, the Quds Force members were killed by a “proxy war against Iran”.

On the other hand, media-exchanged information indicates the death-toll number to be in dozens. Iranian daily, Jaam-e Jam, also reported deaths taking place in Aleppo.

IRGC affiliated website, such as Verde news, listed over 80 members ranging between Iranian and Afghani forces dead. What’s more is that Lebanon-based Hezbollah members registered deaths alongside the IRGC in Aleppo.

Iranian sources point out that the IRGC website had accused Turkey for presenting logistic and intelligence support for the attack to take place.

Until this moment, no official statement was given by the Iranian national army, despite that the Iranian governmental Mehr News Agency had confirmed the presence of Special Forces, belonging to the 65th brigade in an “advisory” mission in Khan Tooman, Aleppo.

Screenshots of WhatsApp conversations with an IRGC militant –in Aleppo- explaining that 83 Iranian soldiers are besieged and held on spot “unable to move”, were flooding Iranian online media.

According to the screenshots, the Iranian soldier urged the strengthening of cannon fire as to aid their withdrawal. The soldier also expressed himself favoring death over being taken in by opponents.

Fars News Agency, another IRGC media outlet, published an IRGC official reporting the death of 34 IRGC officers either dead or severely injured in Khan Tooman.

Fars also denied all allegations of Iranian captives being taken in Khan Tooman, saying that the captives are three members belonging to Syrian Regime Forces, one of which is an Afghani militant.
http://english.aawsat.com/2016/05/article55350453/irgc-slaughterhouse-aleppo

Cheering over dead bodies? These coffins belong to the 175 Iranian frogmen who were chained and buried alive with former Iraqi dictator Sadam Hossain one who was supported by the same maniacs that are supporting terrorism in Syria right now .... if they won that war terrorists will win this war too ....

Last month Al Nusra lost at least 400 terrorist in same very spot while we lost 3 .

Kurds are biggest winners hands down. They were second class citizens in Syria. Many of them not even citizens. Now they have a large independent de facto state.

For Israel Syria is not a big concern for decades. They did not fire a bullet towards Israel since 1973.
And well done to them! (The Kurds, that is.)

They've earned it.

recent massacre taking down over 50 Islamic Revolutionary Guard
While you keep posting garbage numbers (where the real number is 13), between 80 to 96 (repeat it, 96) of your dearly beloved brothers were sent to hell in this massive attack (by their own accounts). Do you get the numbers right? 13 compared to 96, in a 'surprise attack' with a massive suicide vehicle (which is the icon of Syrian terrorists).

Wait a minute. Are you seriously posting a screenshot from a random anonymous conversation? Let's, for a second, take this seriously. Let's assume 83 Iranians were trapped (in a single room!). What happened to them? Either They are are killed or captured alive, or they have killed enemy forces around them and escaped the siege. If the first scenario is true, then shouldn't the Al-Qaeda rebels release picture of them alive or dead (considering the fact that they take pictures and movies even when they fart), or maybe, based on official statement by IRGC, the whole news is basically a lie invented by desperate idiots and no 83 people trapped in a room basically exist in first place.

Meanwhile, the real numbers about casualties: 13 Iranians, 13-17 Afghans, 80-96 Al-Qaeda rebels. Do the math. It's not hard. Another thing is, they were regular IRGC forces, not special forces or elite forces, and yet, the number of rats they killed is amazing by all accounts.

And the amazing thing? No one even mentions that Jaish al-Fateh terrorists lost nearly 300 in 3 failed attacks on Khan Tuman. Of course, they don't count.

They are martyred in way of defending ahlulbayt shrines.

Yes, except the fact that these 83 people don't exist in real world. Genius indeed.

Last edited:
46 pro-Assad Palestinians were killed in Zahra tunnel bombing on 3 May:

https://www.facebook.com/alqudsbrigade.sy/posts/1031366286944228

Add to this scores of Palestinians killed in failed offensive on 7 February Tal Kurdi offensive and 14 April Handarat offensives + those who were starved to death and bombed in Yarmouk. Looks like Assad decided to expend all the Palestinians.

Liwa al Quds, a Palestinian faction fighting for Assad (Palestinian refugees who seem to forget all the terror Assad inflicts on Palestinian refugee camps not under his control) publish a list of 46 fighters who were killed in the Zahraa tunnel bomb, while regime propagandist says everyone evacuated:
Ch8sWc4XAAA9naX.jpg

Ch8iEHzXIAQGgAT.jpg

Ch8iEJ-XIAEIUwJ.jpg

Jaysh al Fath coming to curb stomp the invading Iranians and Shiites. I can already sense the butthurt from littel Serpy. Saying "over 300 were killed"
Yet they show only a dozen bodies of dead rebels.
Meanwhile, rebels have evidence to back up the claim of ~83 dead/captured in Khan Touman alone.

For anyone interested in Iranian/Shiite casualties, twitter user @bm21_grad has posted a video of a truckload of them.

Some of the Iranians who died for Ali/Hussein/Assad/Zaynab/highest bidder:
Ch8iFoBWsAA_IXX.jpg

Last edited:
46 pro-Assad Palestinians were killed in Zahra tunnel bombing on 3 May:

https://www.facebook.com/alqudsbrigade.sy/posts/1031366286944228

Add to this scores of Palestinians killed in failed offensive on 7 February Tal Kurdi offensive and 14 April Handarat offensives + those who were starved to death and bombed in Yarmouk. Looks like Assad decided to expend all the Palestinians.

Who told you they're Palestinian? Did you conclude that from the name of the group? If one takes your posts with seriousness, they would believe that 99% of Syrians are fighting against Assad and all those who fought for the state are non-Syrian....

Reality is more Syrians are fighting for Assad than against him. Lots of the opposition is not even not Syrian, much of ISIS, Nusra, Ahrar, etc....consist of Saudi's, Egyptians, Tunisians, Moroccans, etc....nationality is irrelevant here. There are two narratives here and every nationality is divided on the conflict.

PS: This group is mostly Syrian btw

Who told you they're Palestinian? Did you conclude that from the name of the group? If one takes your posts with seriousness, they would believe that 99% of Syrians are fighting against Assad and all those who fought for the state are non-Syrian....

Reality is more Syrians are fighting for Assad than against him. Lots of the opposition is not even not Syrian, much of ISIS, Nusra, Ahrar, etc....consist of Saudi's, Egyptians, Tunisians, Moroccans, etc....nationality is irrelevant here. There are two narratives here and every nationality is divided on the conflict.

PS: This group is mostly Syrian btw

Liwa Quds are Palestinians originally, but ones who have been living in Syria for nearly 50 years, they are now basically Syrians, no difference.

Liwa Quds are Palestinians originally, but ones who have been living in Syria for nearly 50 years, they are now basically Syrians, no difference.

Are you sure none are Syrian? Either way, that one member thinks this is supposed to embarrass us or something. On contrary, this would receive praise from international public that Palestinians are fighting off what many consider a 'terrorist' opposition. My position has always been that Palestinians should stay out of any conflict. But, I can understand why they're involved here, there must have been a threat to them, no Palestinians fights without a reason. Some rebel factions threaten them in a stupid manner. Also considering they've been in Syria for that long, they likely have memories from Arab-Israeli wars and Syrian support.

Anyway, I've never seen an opposition like this before in my life. It's very fractured, their endgame is very unclear. Some factions are just doing it for the money, some factions are just US allies to fight ISIS and take over some Syrian land(by forcing pro-regime alliance to not attack them otherwise they attack US interests), some have agenda to topple Assad, others like ISIS have unrealistic agenda for the region, etc....

The rebels made many mistakes, that cost them a lot, one that I remember is the threat to invade Lebanon, and cause reckless civil war which Lebanese have long gotten over and don't want to see again.

Some Alawites and Druze fight for Assad.

Your link says it's a part Syrian-Palestinian group, either way doesn't make difference to me, I'm not a child like you.

Alawites and Druze can't supply enough manpower, majority are secular Sunni's. I've met Syrian Sunni's who are very pro-Assad, it's not about religious affiliation like you make it.

Back
Top Bottom