What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Thirteen Iranian Revolutionary Guards Killed in Syria

Tehran (AFP) - Thirteen military advisers with the Iranian Revolutionary Guards have been killed in Syria in recent days and 21 others wounded, Iranian media reported on Saturday.

It was Iran's biggest loss of forces within such a short time, based on official figures. The names of those killed and when their remains will be repatriated will be announced later, the Guards said.

All were from Iran's northern province of Mazandaran, Hossein Ali Rezayi, a Guards spokesman in the region, told the ISNA and Fars news agencies.

The deaths and injuries occurred in Khan Tuman village some 10 kilometres (six miles) southwest of the battleground city of Aleppo, the official IRNA news agency reported a Guards statement as saying.

AFP

Thirteen Iranian Revolutionary Guards Killed in Syria

Tehran (AFP) - Thirteen military advisers with the Iranian Revolutionary Guards have been killed in Syria in recent days and 21 others wounded, Iranian media reported on Saturday.

It was Iran's biggest loss of forces within such a short time, based on official figures. The names of those killed and when their remains will be repatriated will be announced later, the Guards said.

All were from Iran's northern province of Mazandaran, Hossein Ali Rezayi, a Guards spokesman in the region, told the ISNA and Fars news agencies.

The deaths and injuries occurred in Khan Tuman village some 10 kilometres (six miles) southwest of the battleground city of Aleppo, the official IRNA news agency reported a Guards statement as saying.

AFP

JN and FSA lost around 40 fighting in the area over recent days, the battle for aleppo has begun and your beheaders will lose the battle because no one is going to support them.

If the Ayatullahs can recruit thugs for the assad regime cannot blame the Sauds for playing the same game.

ayatollahs are sending their men whilst gulf cowards dare not send a single soldier for a revolution they paid for. I thought the gulf was stronk and had endless money reserves. These refugees fled the war and saudis are trying to send them back in...trully pathetic.

the battle for aleppo has begun.

Not it hasn't.

And I saw the video on the Khan Tamun offensive, there was no excuse to losing that town. It was your typical militant offensive, all they did was charge the town with several vehicles on flat plain, nobody stopped them. Either they were caught off guard, or just no precautionary measures taken.

Not it hasn't.

And I saw the video on the Khan Tamun offensive, there was no excuse to losing that town. It was your typical militant offensive, all they did was charge the town with several vehicles on flat plain, nobody stopped them. Either they were caught off guard, or just no precautionary measures taken.

but the battle has started in the sense more things will get bloodier and body count is already high as it, aerial campaign has intensified and the oppsition lack everything. Everything will be thrown at the rebels.

Pictures of ugly JN and FSA neckbeards have already started popping up on twitter

Ch3_VyWXAAE2xg6.jpg

After 3 huge failed attempts which cost them more than 300 fighters, they finally captured Khan Tuman by sending hundreds in droves attacking from all sides, as always led by a Suicide bomber, which has became the undeniable icon of Syrian 'rebels', their 'revolution' and their cult. Yes, 13 Iranians were martyred in Khan Tuman, and the casualties on the other side stands between 70-80 till now by their own accounts. Some other sources put the number of dead rodents on 98.

photo_2016-05-08_01-57-30.jpg photo_2016-05-08_01-57-39.jpg

Last edited:
but the battle has started in the sense more things will get bloodier and body count is already high as it, aerial campaign has intensified and the oppsition lack everything. Everything will be thrown at the rebels.

Pictures of ugly JN and FSA neckbeards have already started popping up on twitter

I have not seen such reports, and personally would prefer a serious truce take place. The people need a break from war, and this savagery and continued violence needs to come to an end. It's amazing that people have seen so much violence, yet don't find a need to implement change. I have no hope for this region.

I have not seen such reports, and personally would prefer a serious truce take place. The people need a break from war, and this savagery and continued violence needs to come to an end. It's amazing that people have seen so much violence, yet don't find a need to implement change. I have no hope for this region.

If you think now is bad, wait till Trump or Hillary is in office.

All sides have lost this war, in my opinion. There are no winners here, except perhaps the Kurds, should they succeed in achieving independence/statehood or Iraq-style autonomy at the very least.

Overall, however, the real victors are the Israelis. Israel is the only regional power that hasn't exhausted itself as a result of the conflicts in Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen.

The Saudis, Qataris, and Emiratis have lost billions of US dollars in their failed attempts to overthrow governments across the Arab World. The Iranians, Turks, and Jordanians may not have lost as much money as the Gulf Arabs, but they also lost a lot of their resources.

Meanwhile, Israel has watched all its neighbors and adversaries fall apart. Hezbollah and Hamas are a lot weaker today than they ever were before the Arab Spring; Egypt is facing an Islamic insurgency in the Sinai Peninsula; Syria and Iraq no longer exist and have all but officially fragmented along ethnic and sectarian lines; Libya and Yemen no longer exist either; the Gulf Arab states are going bankrupt; Turkey is becoming increasingly unstable; and Iran's so-called "Shiite Crescent" has been broken in half.

What a wonderful time it must be for Israel.

Anyway, I'm not trying to demonize Israel. The Israelis are cleverly playing the Arabs off against the non-Arabs, and the Sunnis off against the Shiites. They're doing it for their own survival, so I'm not trying to blame them for what they're doing.

Syria's finished, in my opinion. I hope Syria survives and reemerges from this mess, but I think it's too late to repair the situation.

All sides have lost this war, in my opinion. There are no winners here, except perhaps the Kurds, should they succeed in achieving independence/statehood or Iraq-style autonomy at the very least.

Overall, however, the real victors are the Israelis. Israel is the only regional power that hasn't exhausted itself as a result of the conflicts in Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen.

The Saudis, Qataris, and Emiratis have lost billions of US dollars in their failed attempts to overthrow governments across the Arab World. The Iranians, Turks, and Jordanians may not have lost as much money as the Gulf Arabs, but they also lost a lot of their resources.

Meanwhile, Israel has watched all its neighbors and adversaries fall apart. Hezbollah and Hamas are a lot weaker today than they ever were before the Arab Spring; Egypt is facing an Islamic insurgency in the Sinai Peninsula; Syria and Iraq no longer exist and have all but officially fragmented along ethnic and sectarian lines; Libya and Yemen no longer exist either; the Gulf Arab states are going bankrupt; Turkey is becoming increasingly unstable; and Iran's so-called "Shiite Crescent" has been broken in half.

Anyway, I'm not trying to demonize Israel. The Israelis are cleverly playing the Arabs off against the non-Arabs, and the Sunnis off against the Shiites. They're doing it for their own survival, so I'm not trying to blame them for what they're doing.

Syria's finished, in my opinion. I hope Syria survives and reemerges from this mess, but I think it's too late to repair the situation.

Russia is the only real winner. Had Syria war not happened, Russians be only have a base in Tartus. Now Russians are all over the place in Syria and massively expanded their presence in the heartland of the ME.

Israel is neither a winner nor loser, it was just as secure prior to the Arab spring era. They(Israeli's), are not in any safer situation, it could flip against their will within days or few weeks. Some Israeli's see bad future implications. The Israeli's aren't 'playing' anybody off anybody, this is a result of fanatical hegemonic nationalist interests and lack of genuine spirituality.

The rest is anti-Arab rant, even though you're purportedly a Kuwaiti yourself.

Hamas is not weak, it's just not strong. And surrounded by scumbags.

After 3 huge failed attempts which cost them more than 300 fighters, they finally captured Khan Tuman by sending hundreds in droves attacking from all sides, as always led by a Suicide bomber, which has became the undeniable icon of Syrian 'rebels', their 'revolution' and their cult. Yes, 13 Iranians were martyred in Khan Tuman, and the casualties on the other side stands between 70-80 till now by their own accounts. Some other sources put the number of dead rodents on 98.

View attachment 304087 View attachment 304088
Iraqi Nujaba mercenaries were slaughtered twice in Khan Tuman.

545.JPG

Thats why they were replaced buy Iranians, Afghans and NDF.

Kurds are biggest winners hands down. They were second class citizens in Syria. Many of them not even citizens. Now they have a large independent de facto state.

For Israel Syria is not a big concern for decades. They did not fire a bullet towards Israel since 1973.

Back
Top Bottom