What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

At least you may thanks to Ottoman Turks who saved you from the wrath of Spanish reconquesta this much humility and decency is expected from you.

Again this is off topic but if there´s so much interest in presenting the muhammadans as the benign hosts of the jews pursuing an agenda, the following should be noted.

There were jews in Ottoman Turkey much before than the date of the Spanish expulsion in 1.492 and they often were subjected to discriminatory laws just like in Spain. In 1.492 the Jews were accepted not because of humanitarian concern, and much less out of love, but as the Ottoman Sultan said in 1.492 "I don´t think that Fernando, the Spanish king, is a good king because he managed to strengthen my kingdom while weaking his´in the same move". The Ottomans accepted the jews from Spain fully aware of their economic potential.

To be continued.

I don't think Otoman jews are discriminated, actually they were in pretty good conditions as a semi-autonomous "millet" and had good life standards, I can't remember a Jewsih revolt or an event aimed the Jews, there is still jews in low numbers and we have no problem with them(a good deal of great companies are owned by Turkish jews).

I don't know what was the reason of taking them as refugees but its not changes the result, they're saved and lived in good conditions in Ottoman empire.

Search teams find bodies of Turkish pilots shot down by Syria
Search and rescue teams have located the bodies of two Turkish pilots of a jet downed by Syria in the Mediterranean Sea today.

Pilot Capt. Gökhan Ertan and pilot Lt. Hasan Hüseyin Aksoy had been missing since their RF-4 plane was shot down by Syria on June 22.

Search and rescue personnel were moving the bodies of the pilots from the sea bed onto a ship on the surface, reports said.

The Turkish Army altered its rules of engagement regarding Syrian military targets after the downing of the jet. Any Syrian military vessel approaching the Turkish border will be considered a "threat," Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said at a party meeting on June 26.

"Syria has become a clear and present danger for Turkey," Erdoğan said the same day.

Turkey has sent missile batteries, tanks and troops to the border last week. Dozens of military vehicles headed for the border in a convoy that included air defense systems.

Turkey claims the plane was shot in international airspace with a heat- or laser-guided missile, but Syria rejects the claims, saying the Turkish jet was shot by anti-aircraft gunners as it flew at an altitude of 100 meters within Syrian airspace.

POLITICS - Search teams find bodies of Turkish pilots shot down by Syria

Allah rahmet eylesin.

Rest In Peace.

Again this is off topic but if there´s so much interest in presenting the muhammadans as the benign hosts of the jews pursuing an agenda, the following should be noted.

There were jews in Ottoman Turkey much before than the date of the Spanish expulsion in 1.492 and they often were subjected to discriminatory laws just like in Spain. In 1.492 the Jews were accepted not because of humanitarian concern, and much less out of love, but as the Ottoman Sultan said in 1.492 "I don´t think that Fernando, the Spanish king, is a good king because he managed to strengthen my kingdom while weaking his´in the same move". The Ottomans accepted the jews from Spain fully aware of their economic potential.

To be continued.

You mean to say that in the Entire history of Jews, no one helped them from Jerusalem to Bukhara and from Andalusia to Albania. I forget that it is in Zionist ideology to deny & distort the facts and they are not known to say thanks or Sorry. The self sustained, Independent & self made people the time clock is running fast to catch you again in the midst of Spain like reconquesta.

To be continued.

It doesn't mean anything, Ottoman Empire always tried to proetect jews from harm's way. It was very often where Imperial troops garrisoned in jewish towns to protect them from catholic christians and maintain order. It's sad how things turned out now.

I hate it when people put the blame on Israel and USA.

Of course everyone hates the miss treatment of innocent people, be it Muslim, Jew Christian, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist. atheist, Black or white... any.. LIke the miss treat of jews in WW2. AS usual when the US and Israel does mass genocide its seems ok especially amongst their own people and media. Israel is the King of False flagging on Earth and always had its eye to see its destruction Syria for a long time so I'm not surprised. Disabling Syria works better for Israel to control The list of false flagging by Israel is on going, the USS liberty and Iraq just to name few.

Here's a brief History of USS Liberty just in case you had suffered from amnesia :

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html

Assad as well as his crook evil men will have whats coming to him the crimes that he did to his own people if any. I see you have criticized the Assad regime and quite rightly so but have you ever known what the rebels have done to the Supporters of Asad. They're Civilians too as the UN has stated that atrocities have been committed on both sides or its that ok with you that one side should not get heard just like how Israel silence victims of Palestine or vilify them. No one knows how many have died on either side so don't even start bringing numbers in - then I know you're a false.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/aug/02/kofi-annan-resigns-syria-envoy

WHo knows why the Assad regime was put into power back in the 1970s. LIke Iran priminister was replced by the Shah in the 60s just because it refuses oil to be sold to the US or King Faisel put an Oil embargo in 1973 on the US just because the US gave unconditional support to ISrael and was shot by his (King Fasiel) Nephew who was trained by the CIA.

Israeli false flagging:

http://middleeastatemporal.wordpres...the-israeli-mossad-false-flag-terror-attacks/

You hate when people put the blame on Israel and USA when the possibilities are their with evidence and facts And you're quick to blame to say its another US-Israel hate monger ? just to silence one valid and notible agruement
All in all no one likes an A$$ licker nor a false flagger like yourself especailly when the countries that has commited genocide in the thousand throughout history , hides behind civillains, cries Freedom, points figers on other countries faults but commits to its atrocities, only work if it benifits them and leave the dead, MAss murders own people (9/11) and brainwashes on a lie just like the US and ISrael do period.

Israel will never tust any Musilm nation be it Innocent. so this idea of the aid exchange between the two: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3993677,00.html
only going to work for a short time while Israel starts its campaign to radicate the peaceful and innocent Muslims in Turkey or anywhere for that matter.
Israel see itself superior race like the Nazi hence the holocoaust its has commited against Arabs more what Assad can do within a year. Don't trust the handshake of Israel whilst it stabbs you with the other.

Here is Israel training Kurdish Terrorists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sX4XPNlEqE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNItnOQVF8s

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.3dc7a79d06ad7dc82f701613531da926.441

THe Muslim Ummah is so pathetic always at each others throats whilst their enemies plan their humilation and destruction with pure hatred and suffering. Sallahidin and Khalid Bin Walid would have wepped an ocean just because the division, the hatred that you harbour against your muslim brothers and patheticness that you do nothing to save your brothers that are in trouble and the enemies of Islam gain more power as they plot against Muslims alike .

Sad to be a Muslim today may Allah (swt) guide the right path to justices, guide the misguide and end the suffering against muslim in this time of Ramadan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT0GGcISNrQ

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article2987.htm

Cue in the Racists, Peace haters, anti-semetic (Get an education if don't get it Semetic people are NOT ISraelis ), Jew Haters, silent Assad Supporters and Islamaphobes. The trolls with their hysterical neurotic personalities as they immerse themselves in denial , fight to maintain their ignorance and ridged weakness for Israel and as a result continue with the name calling and backward rants...because they are so uneducated and can't stand the Truth of reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom