What's new

Syria war: Germany suspends upgrade to Turkey tanks

There is more than 4 million Turks living in Germany. I think that if they each sent 100 Euros to their relatives living in Turkey, Germany would seriously back down. If Erdoğan was to announce such a thing, I'm sure that at least 1 million would comply. And it is not like they would be losing the money, it would just be transferred to Turkey. Germans can't stop that anyway. 100 million euros just being transferred to Turkish banks, by hand or by wire, would probably change their minds. And I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be limited to 100 Million. If it was a large scale campaign, they could bring over a billion Euros. It wouldn't have a crazy impact on the German economy, I know that. But they would at least take a step back.

In economic view, many members of the Turkish community left their laborer identity and have established their private businesses

The number of companies established by Turkish Businessmen in Europe has risen to approximately 140.000 (70.000 in Germany)

These enterprises provide jobs for 640.000 employees (330.000 in Germany)
Their total annual turnover exceeds 50 billion Euros (32,7 billion Euros in Germany)

We should just buy T-90s from Russia and,if need be, speed up the Altay by sourcing it from Ukrainian know how. Also we should, gradually as more reliable suppliers provide us with other tanks, return all Leopards and threaten to cancel the refugee deal if we don't get every single cent back. Sikerim belani dayi dememiz lazim bu noktada
What if Ukraine willing to sell and USA doesn't allow? Russia is a better option.

Back
Top Bottom