What's new

Syria War - China's strategic slip?

Funny, everytime somebody in Middle East falls, it's China's "Strategic Slip". I remember when Mubarak in Egypt fell from power, some people were saying a Chinese ally was now deposed. When Morsi got removed from power, they said the same thing again. In their eyes, it's like China "fails" no matter what happens.

If I stand on the side of Chinese military leadership

I will most definitely get incovolved with the Syria situation, however, not by sending troop, but by selling/transfer equipment

No doubt sending in troop or advisor or anyway take an direct approach will be bad for china, it would be a list clause as even Arab world want Assad gone, problem is this type of **** also represent a great testbed for mostly untested Chinese technology against a capable enemy, problem is once report start rolling in, china and the world will know all the advantage and the draw back of the system. Leadership need to be confident about their own weapon system

If this runs well, it will promote a very positive image to Chinese made weapon, but the risk is, if this turn out badly, it will kill off the reputation of Chinese made

Back
Top Bottom