What's new

Syria: Thirty Army and Law-Enforcment Forces Martyrs Laid to Rest

They cannot arrest Mit agents so easy, if they really got 49 Turks than those are in no way MiT probably innocent Turkish nationals, just to threaten Turkey.

I kept the fun going, lol all of those people are from Iran?? i didn't know that. =_=' again you dont wanna see the truth, your mind is set to not accept the truth, no matter what you will deny it.

I repeat, I said protestors (including mercenaries from Iran)

They cannot arrest Mit agents so easy, if they really got 49 Turks than those are in no way MiT probably innocent Turkish nationals, just to threaten Turkey.

Like I said before, Syrian haven't revealed our game cards.

I think i heard those words before, where ..... ?, Yes, those are the words of your leader from Tehran.

You heard many words, from our mouth where are you words coming from your Masters of america ? your noting more to them then dogs until they abandon you like they did with the former people they supported.

In Syria we only have one religion, its called SYRIAN. there no difference between anyone, we all are Syrians.

And that's not democracy, plus i think you should update your brain, we are in 2012. With all respect to you bro.

In Syria the only true Syrians we recognize are Sunni Muslims ( 75% of Syrian Population ) and their Army is called Free Syrian Army. They will make mincemeat of you Alawites and the Muslim World will support them. The only support the Alawite thugs have is from Iran and the clock is ticking.

Turkey cannot do anything other then threats otherwise the entire southern region of turkey will be on fire.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

In Syria the only true Syrians are Sunni Miuslims ( 75% of Syrian Population ) and their Army is called Free Syrian Army. They will make mincemeat of you Alawites and the Muslim World will support them. The only support the Alawite thugs have is from Iran and the clock is ticking.

Syria Syrians= nationalists if you state that Sunnis are real syrians it's laughable. the FSA is getting squashed like roaches. the Muslim world is divided it cannot liberate Palestine how can it Intervene in Syria ? we have much support from the world.

In Syria the only true Syrians are Sunni Muslims ( 75% of Syrian Population ) and their Army is called Free Syrian Army. They will make mincemeat of you Alawites and the Muslim World will support them. The only support the Alawite thugs have is from Iran and the clock is ticking.

Your worried about religion aren't ya? its not about democracy or anything?lol well i have a gift for you, you might wanna open your eyes very well, because this might COLD WATER for you.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/157766-busted-qatar-israel.html

Ok, and why you think Turkey is kind of quiet lately, they were loud and Erodgan always made statements about Syria. And there are negotiations with Damascus, but i wont think Syria will give up it's game cards.

He is not quite, you are mistaken, just today he said to Assad: "You will pay for what u have done in Homs"

But still i'm not 100% sure, u never know with government maybe they did hide from the media, it is possible however such event cannot be kept secret for long.

He is not quite, you are mistaken, just today he said to Assad: "You will pay for what u have done in Homs"

But still i'm not 100% sure, u never know with government maybe they did hide from the media, it is possible however such event cannot be kept secret for long.

IDK, if it was rumors i would think Turkey would have denied it at least?

Turkey cannot do anything other then threats otherwise the entire southern region of turkey will be on fire.

You are overestimating your strenghts to much south-eastern Turkey is relatively quite right now we dealt heavy blows to Pkk last offensive with elite forces 1400 killed just in couple of days, BBC reported from Northern-Iraq and the important thing to nnote about this great achievement is that it was against an unconventional guerilla warfare tactics using force, conventionally we are able to squash you but even guerilla war you have not a slightest chance against us, about the MIT agents i mean those guys are super secret intelligence agency officers, undercover, professional trained by CIA,
They are not so easy to expose and arrest.

presnt day syirs is a colonial creation - partitioned by british and french empires - lebanon and jordan were carved out of syria to diivde and rule....historically they are all run form damascus - the alawi minority was encouraged for the same reason

Back
Top Bottom