What's new

Syria: Thirty Army and Law-Enforcment Forces Martyrs Laid to Rest

The Gulf Arabs don't have to fight you. Our Syrian Sunni Brother are enough for you.

Sunni Syrians are the majority of Syria and we support them.

We will come to their aid and the Alawites who fight us will be rooted out.

Wait and see what we will do to your kind.

In Syria we only have one religion, its called SYRIAN. there no difference between anyone, we all are Syrians.

And that's not democracy, plus i think you should update your brain, we are in 2012. With all respect to you bro.

this is not true, the whole country would be ruined by now if such thing really happen.

Ok, and why you think Turkey is kind of quiet lately, they were loud and Erodgan always made statements about Syria. And there are negotiations with Damascus, but i wont think Syria will give up it's game cards.

Saudi forces will be defeated with what? Nice dreaming.

And be rest assured that no Arab country will try to attack Syria they will only do what is possible to safeguard the interests of the people of Syria.

They will if they attack, then tell the fat emir of Qatar to worry about himself other then putting Troops in our country.

@ Al Bhatti, thanks for supporting the majority of Syrian people, thanks for supporting us, the videos will explain

Syrians Rally - YouTube

Thank you for sharing the video and we know how big your "majority" is.

When few thousands of his supporters get together all over Syria (including mercenaries form Iran) it is said they are millions, and when 10s of thousands get together against him in just one city it is said they are hundreds and are rebels and are foreign intruders.

And when they get together for صلاة الاستسقاء they are shown in state media as Pro Asad supporters showing support to him.

When few thousands of his supporters get together all over Syria (including mercenaries form Iran) it is said they are millions, and when 10s of thousands get together against him in just one city it is said they are hundreds and are rebels and are foreign intruders.

And when they get together for صلاة الاستسقاء they are shown in state media as Pro Asad supporters showing support to him.

You need to get your eyes checked.

The Gulf Arabs don't have to fight you. Our Syrian Sunni Brother are enough for you.

Sunni Syrians are the majority of Syria and we support them.

We will come to their aid and the Alawites who fight us will be rooted out.

Wait and see what we will do to your kind.

Who is we ? you cannot be anything, that means you have to kill off every Syrian nationalist. and receive Nerve and Sarin gas in a Scud.

Hahahah yes those people are Iran, Russians, and Chinese. Lol those are millions you cant compare them to thousand in small neighborhoods. Anyway, you wont accept it because your mind set is closed.

What can you do other calling in your masters your useless Saddam had you hanged if it were not for uncle sam.

They won't be calling them, but you sure are hiding behind your master (Iran) and will be calling them to fight for you against the Syrians who want Syria for the Syrians.

Hahahah yes those people are Iran, Russians, and Chinese. Lol those are millions you cant compare them to thousand in small neighborhoods. Anyway, you wont accept it because your mind set is closed.

I said the protestors (including mercenaries from Iran) I didn't say from Russian and China.

I said the protestors (including mercenaries from Iran) I didn't say from Russian and China.
I kept the fun going, lol all of those people are from Iran?? i didn't know that. =_=' again you dont wanna see the truth, your mind is set to not accept the truth, no matter what you will deny it.

Back
Top Bottom