What's new

Syria received a new batch of 10 upgraded Su-24m2

My question is that Is anyone really getting anything out of syria? its killing or getting killed so far..

My question is that Is anyone really getting anything out of syria? its killing or getting killed so far..
Syria is very important for Every major power... no one wants it go oppsite hands.. for USA needs this area to expand Israel. For europ is very important to take revange the legacy of saladin aybi...because it was the homeland of one the great general which hurted the eourop most.iran dont want this happen. saudies want their influence..because iran will use trade rooute through iraq and syria because suez canal is under Egypt, europe ,saudies plus US and isreal.. saudies are getting played by hands of US europe and Israel.. end of the day muslims will lost the land which they have more then 1300 year under their contol...my point is ... this is war for trade routes which are important every major super power

Attachments

• 191 Middle East Map.jpg
    191 Middle East Map.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 18
Well Russian forces should hand over some Good SAM systems to Syrian Ground Forces, so that they can knock some American and Coalition jets out of the sky. Russian should also supply Syrian Ground forces with High-tech weapons, so that they can combat these Modern Crusaders forces and Pro-ISIS (Daesh) Terrorist forces.

Syria is very important for Every major power... no one wants it go oppsite hands.. for USA needs this area to expand Israel. For europ is very important to take revange the legacy of saladin aybi...because it was the homeland of one the great general which hurted the eourop most.iran dont want this happen. saudies want their influence..because iran will use trade rooute through iraq and syria because suez canal is under Egypt, europe ,saudies plus US and isreal.. saudies are getting played by hands of US europe and Israel.. end of the day muslims will lost the land which they have more then 1300 year under their contol...my point is ... this is war for trade routes which are important every major super power
Totally agree with you bro its all agenda of us europe and israel nothing else

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom