What's new

Syria gets S-300 and Iran officially joins the fray in Syria

You couldn't refute what I said so you decided to sing the 1971 tune. There's no crap in what I said but your reply is definitely irrelevant crap. There's one section where you can start a thread for singing your 1971 crap but this isn't that section.
What to refute clown..? Your jingo claims about Israel and USA help to India?? Dumbo, USA was supporting Pakistan and not India. get your facts straight before puking here. We never licked their boots for weapons and Technology.. Major reason for LCA delay was because of Emabargo on India by western countries.. Israel started to help India in our quest for weapon technology advancement only after 2000, and not before that..
Where as your fatherland Pakistan was under Uncle Sams caring ever since they got separated.. Uncle SAM considered Pakistan to be of strategic importance to counter SOVIETs.. Hence top of the line defence equipments such as Sabres, Starfighters, F-16s, cobra's, Choppers, Stingers, AMRAAMS were all given on soft loans my dear.. When did USA did the same to India..??
Who is writing Irrelevant crap?? You or Me?? Pakistan got two big daddys by the name of China and USA who could always cover their arse, if not for them, god knows, what would've happened..
Oh by the way, do u want me to write about Pakistans Nuclear program and their American involvement..??
By the way, I'm singing 1971 crap because we own you, we gave you your country.. Now get that straight into your head and stop scratchin around.. Thread is about Syrian s300, not about your Pakistan love.. There is a separate thread for that so Post your Pakistan Love crap in that section Pussssssy cat..

We don't give a crap about Mujib, Mr.Cheerleader. It might break your hearts but Zia was the one who did the most during the Independence War. Mujib just invited your R@*ist Army to Bangladesh. R@*es increased at a significant rate when Indian Army entered Bangladesh and that is a fact.
Ohhh god, what kind of crap is this.. Oh Now I get it.. You must be the jamati crop out of Bangladesh who could find Love for Pakistan.. because sane Bangladeshis won't find love for them..

Sorry bro will never happen as long as you call our chinese enemies as your ally.

We will slaughter chinese in WW3 like there is no tomorrow.

Haha
reported your post
keep your thoughts to yourself if your going to talk like that.

That is why Pakistanis join Chinese camp rather than follow useless Turkish who has no money, no influence and no technology.
Did we scrap our military relations with Turkey?? No
Did we scrap our trade relations with Turkey?? No
Did we scrap our cultural ties with Turkey?? No
Did we scrap our diplomatic relations with Turkey?? No

than how can you say that we (Pakistanis) have turned our back to Turkey..

we have suffered alot from sectarian wars but now we don't want anything which have sectarian elements, that's why we refused Arabs to fight with houthis. and this ISIS is the mother and father of all sectarian wars..

simply we don't want to engage in any sectarian war it doesn't matter if that wars are of Arabs, Turkish or Chinese..

Israelies and Nato members trained on S300 in greece and ways to counter this system.

Funny u say that cause only today it was reported that Israel attacked a target in Syria
So ? If Syria was in charge of that system they would have shown you if AD systems are like the hair on pu$$y or not

Some say it might've been an Israeli drone attack but who knows
Israel is only a tough guy when it comes to war-stricken countries :lol:

didn't see you doing much sh!t before 2011 in syria :lol:

So ? If Syria was in charge of that system they would have shown you if AD systems are like the hair on pu$$y or not
Like their air defense batteries helped them in the past ( for example the 2007 nuclear facility strike ) u didn't see us doing anything before 2011? u might want to research on that

Like their air defense batteries helped them in the past ( for example the 2007 nuclear facility strike )
What AD systems are you talking about ?
Syria's AD network is it's army's weak point . they didn't work on them and they "apparently" paid the price .

We're talking about S-300 and S-400 here , aren't we ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom