What's new

Syria gets S-300 and Iran officially joins the fray in Syria

Turkey don't even have long range air defense. The US don't even give any Abrams tanks to Turkey. Turkey not rich.
Turkey is treated like a step child by the US and Nato. The introduction of the S300 in Syria by the Russians grounded the Turkish airforce .
syria 12 7 15 s 400s embrella.jpg

Turkey has something better than the Abrams; Turkey has the leapord - which is ranked as the best tank.
The only think she had showed so far are WW 2 Patton. She is also negotiating with an Italian-Europeem consortium for the acqusition of an air defense system. Turkey Nato's position is being disputed by a non-Nato member. The veiled distance observed by the US and NATO after the downing of the Russian jet speaks volume.

I will not repeat the reasons of this action.I suppose nobody is stupid to understand the facts,

At least , it was not innocent civilians that we shot down .You should better know what I am talking about.

I mean close the pissing contests of what the TOPX nations capable of or Hollywood scenarios and come back to real world for a sec at least.

This story reminds me of a Malaysian plane downed in Ukraine ...
Director is same or writer ..??

Back
Top Bottom