What's new

Syria gets S-300 and Iran officially joins the fray in Syria

You have been barking how s300 was unstopable and I answered you with support reason!
Poor you changed your face unsteadily and became a little bitch. Get maturity test first dude.
Yes, we will cook kebabs on the fire of Russian planes...

this is military forum yes its true i have been saying s300 can take down plane etc. but i am not military engineer or military expert in weopens. i don't want to watch video i want explanation. calling me bitch we see who is bitch when turkey is dumped and used by nato. Russia already put sanction on 1.1bn and tourism money lost. turkey which is Muslim country does false flags so it can blame kurds and kill them. mashallah masonic jew-erdogan and jew generals will take care of turkey.

What to refute clown..? Your jingo claims about Israel and USA help to India?? Dumbo, USA was supporting Pakistan and not India. get your facts straight before puking here. We never licked their boots for weapons and Technology....

My facts are alright, perhaps you should get your head out of your rear end. This isn't the Soviet era anymore, for once look around, the world is no longer the way it used to be, india's romance with uncle sam and specially assrahell is not a secret anymore. The only thing that has not changed is india's RSS mindset.

My facts are alright, perhaps you should get your head out of your rear end. This isn't the Soviet era anymore, for once look around, the world is no longer the way it used to be, india's romance with uncle sam and specially assrahell is not a secret anymore. The only thing that has not changed is india's RSS mindset.
Thus concludes a Jamati swine.. May be you were a result of romance between Chinki, **** and your lungiland Jamatis ...Hence you know about Getting rear ended nicely, better than me..

Thus concludes a Jamati swine.. May be you were a result of romance between Chinki, **** and your lungiland Jamatis ...Hence you know about Getting rear ended nicely, better than me..

We know that indians like you cannot get out of the RSS mindset. I was expecting a response like this from a zionazi pet like you. You are a zionazi slave who pretends to be 'wise'.

We know that indians like you cannot get out of the RSS mindset. I was expecting a response like this from a zionazi pet like you. You are a zionazi slave who pretends to be 'wise'.
Ohh really ?? All I hear now is SRK's song and an appropriate Lungi performance.. Lungi dance :victory:!!!Lungi dance :victory:!!!Lungi dance:victory::victory::victory:!!!

Alas that's not mine, thats Russian ПВО (air defence) saying.

ПВО как волосы на п..де - прикрывают, но не защищают.

S-300PMU. By the way, why you buy S-300, if u have super duper Bavar which is better? Or ur generals lied once again?
Just one question, name me the combat system, which is 100% effective in combat. :sarcastic:. By the way, someone have said that noone military was awarded in Israel recently. Jewish media in Russian disagree. Семь героев операции "Литой свинец" получат знаки отличия В» Центральный Еврейский Ресурс SEM40. Израиль, Ближний восток, евреи.

You have been barking how s300 was unstopable and I answered you with support reason!
Poor you changed your face unsteadily and became a little bitch. Get maturity test first dude.
Yes, we will cook kebabs on the fire of Russian planes...
Sneaky shooting somebody from behind when he is not expecting an attack, it is a shame on the Turkish army.

I have a question.. Are you mentally sick?
Ask it to the one to whom I wrote that comment in response.. He couldn't confront my questions with logical answers, instead he trolled.. I trolled him more than he did.. that's it.. what concerns you here..?

Just one question, name me the combat system, which is 100% effective in combat. :sarcastic:
The only way is to achieve air superiority. And its done with air force.

I was talking about Medal of Valor. This is just Medal of Distinguished Service.

Even toys from 60's are very dangerous in the hands of skilled personnel.
Do not to mention new stuff...

Sneaky shooting somebody from behind when he is not expecting an attack, it is a shame on the Turkish army.

I will not repeat the reasons of this action.I suppose nobody is stupid to understand the facts,

At least , it was not innocent civilians that we shot down .You should better know what I am talking about.

I mean close the pissing contests of what the TOPX nations capable of or Hollywood scenarios and come back to real world for a sec at least.

Back
Top Bottom