What's new

Syria gets S-300 and Iran officially joins the fray in Syria

We don't give a crap about Mujib, Mr.Cheerleader. It might break your hearts but Zia was the one who did the most during the Independence War. Mujib just invited your R@*ist Army to Bangladesh. R@*es increased at a significant rate when Indian Army entered Bangladesh and that is a fact.

Google "Bangladesh rapes 1971" and find out who was responsible for mass rapes. Don't be so confused about your heredity.

i bet if erdogan flies over and throws kebab the s400 will get jammed. Putin will go nut and throw vodka bottle containing radiation at turkey then after that whole Europe will glow for ever.. erdogan will survive but will turn into erdozilla.

i wonder what the Iranian regime are thinking at this moment.

Well you know better . seems like you speak from experience .
Alas that's not mine, thats Russian ПВО (air defence) saying.

ПВО как волосы на п..де - прикрывают, но не защищают.

you mean S-300P ?

well you gotta be shitting yourself :lol:
S-300PMU. By the way, why you buy S-300, if u have super duper Bavar which is better? Or ur generals lied once again?

i bet if erdogan flies over and throws kebab the s400 will get jammed. Putin will go nut and throw vodka bottle containing radiation at turkey then after that whole Europe will glow for ever.. erdogan will survive but will turn into erdozilla.

i wonder what the Iranian regime are thinking at this moment.

you and that dumb ultron are the clown of pdf....

a sensible questions

what can beat s400 ? emp, jamming?, stealth? hijacking of radar to confuse it?

is good as s400 as alternative?

a sensible questions

what can beat s400 ? emp, jamming?, stealth? hijacking of radar to confuse it?

is good as s400 as alternative?
its called a Ottoman slap to your question... Learn something dude!

learn what how to cook a kebab using jet engine.
You have been barking how s300 was unstopable and I answered you with support reason!
Poor you changed your face unsteadily and became a little bitch. Get maturity test first dude.
Yes, we will cook kebabs on the fire of Russian planes...

Ohhh god, what kind of crap is this.. Oh Now I get it.. You must be the jamati crop out of Bangladesh who could find Love for Pakistan.. because sane Bangladeshis won't find love for them..
Sane Bangladeshis know what Indians are plotting and capable of. A sane and smart Bangladeshi would never like or trust India. Besides, after your Army came to Dhaka, they even took away the toilet papers from the Pakistani barracks.

Google "Bangladesh rapes 1971" and find out who was responsible for mass rapes. Don't be so confused about your heredity.
The rapes occurred right after India entered Bangladesh. Pro-Indian said that it was done by Pakistani soldiers and Razakars as revenge. But the truth is, they were all running to Dhaka, leaving everything behind.

Now tell me that they stopped from their way for raping women. No, it was your Army that was.

Sane Bangladeshis know what Indians are plotting and capable of. A sane and smart Bangladeshi would never like or trust India. Besides, after your Army came to Dhaka, they even took away the toilet papers from the Pakistani barracks.
So, you mean to say that, Bangladeshi didn't clean their *** after 1971, because of toilet paper shortage.??Oh my god, what a pathetic story..??:yahoo:

The rapes occurred right after India entered Bangladesh. Pro-Indian said that it was done by Pakistani soldiers and Razakars as revenge. But the truth is, they were all running to Dhaka, leaving everything behind.

Now tell me that they stopped from their way for raping women. No, it was your Army that was.
Distorted Jamaati Lungi preaching history at his best..

To Prove Bullshit against India on PDF thread, you are quoting another PDF thread.. What a Man..???You must have been professing Philosophy in Harvard.. keep it up..
That has a link to an article outside PDF. You wanna talk about ignorant, start with yourself, you brought 1971 to a thread that had absolutely zero relevance to it and I just replied to you.

That has a link to an article outside PDF. You wanna talk about ignorant, start with yourself, you brought 1971 to a thread that had absolutely zero relevance to it and I just replied to you.
It was you who wanted to talk about ignorant, so actually it should be you my Lungi friend..

Back
Top Bottom