What's new

Syed Ali Shah Geelani praises militants who killed Colonel MN Rai

What is the difference between UPA and NDA, if scumbags like these are not being charged under sedition and thrown in jails.

The difference is he doesn't matter anymore after the massive turnout for the elections. There will probably be a government in J&K with the BJP in it. No point in stroking the embers of a dying fire by reacting to him.

The difference is he doesn't matter anymore after the massive turnout for the elections. There will probably be a government in J&K with the BJP in it. No point in stroking the embers of a dying fire.
What is the difference between UPA and NDA, if scumbags like these are not being charged under sedition and thrown in jails.

It would be foolish to arrest him and make him a leader worth following.
It is better to let him spew what he does and fade away. His following today is not even half of what it was a decade ago.

Oover my dead body.
Statements like these make no difference in real life. There were many like you who also said 'over my dead body' before East Pakistan became Bangladesh.

A true lion who is currently recuperating in the luxury ward of an Indian govt hospital in New Delhi, accepting superspeciality medical care from his proclaimed enemy govt. While young men who listen to him die. While internet admirers shower praises on him.
Under British occupation those fighting against British rule also used there things

The greatest victim was highly decorated officer.

Who died because he gave a chance to the dead terrorist's father & brother who came to him begging for a chance to get one of the terrorists to surrender.

We have no shortage of brave, decorated soldiers. Not enough terrorists .

Why the hell we can't hang this MF for making statement like this :angry:

Statements like these make no difference in real life. There were many like you who also said 'over my dead body' before East Pakistan became Bangladesh.
He will surrender probably, just like his 90,000 brethren surrendered in 1971 war.

I am performing my duty according to SOP. Dont mess with sudhan we killed gurkhas,dogras like onions.
Don't delude yourself - you are not following any SOP. You are simply typing furiously on the internet while other people die. You do not have the courage to pick a gun and cross the LoC. You simply sit here and express a fake wish to die like them and be buried next to them. After expressing such fake wishes and lies, you will go hae your dinner and sleep.

Sorry, but that is the reality.

Words of the father of Shaheed Abid, "I have no regrets about my son for joining In the ranks of Mujahideen and then getting martyred in a gunfight. Allah doesn’t choose everyone for this mission. He was from Allah and he returned to Allah. He was on righteous path. I thank Allah for his martyrdom" (JALALUDIN, FATHER OF SHAHEED ABID)
The few the proud.
His father along with the terrorist are cowards,first they convince the colonel for the surrender of the jihadi then shot him.
FYI Israelis are only 8 million and Muslims failed to create a separate palestine,how can you fight 1.25 billion Indians with nuke.

Hundreds of officers join the armed forces every year this wouldn't change any thing.
now be ready for bloody retribution and possibly more unmarked graves and collateral damage that wouldn't comes out in media.

Last edited:
Under British occupation those fighting against British rule also used there things
Under British rule, Indians did not have the right to hold elections or form their own govt. But in Kashmir, they have full political rights, can hold and contest elections, can and do have their own legislature, equality before law, and everything else that other Indians have. They are citizens, not subjects. That's the difference between British colonial rule and the Union of India. It's a pity that people who cannot even spot these differences are the ones who are the loudest.

Back
Top Bottom