What's new

Syed Ali Shah Geelani praises militants who killed Colonel MN Rai

Can I attribute same to attackers of Peshawar?

Well before you do think about it: The Colonel obviously had enemies and knowing he was in the enemies' land we should know he would've been attacked...... Meanwhile the Peshawar school attack there were students in the school they went there to study it was their land not the enemies' they were massacred ruthlessly when they meant no harm. So you're comparing a soldier with students regardless of nationalities soldiers are born to die it's the reason they live, the reason the breathe. Now tell me would you praise the Peshawar school attacker?.

Who supports bla,bra and created mukhtis.?

Your terrorists are our heroes. Long live Hizb.
We don't support your BRA or PANTY or whatever infinite other groups you have. Those are the products of your society, you culture, your people. Yes we created the Mukti Bahini, and our army fought with them in uniform - instead of sending non uniformed mercenaries, and sitting back at home. Those Muktis actually liberated their country, booted Pakistan out, and once the job was done, India demobilized and disbanded the group. Resistance groups have been created to support a side throughout history. That's what they call 'partisan'. But your mercenaries remain mercenaries, your army doesn't dare to come into India with them, and outsource all fighting and dying to them, while armymen run petol pumps and cinema theaters. Bravo!

Who supports bla,bra and created mukhtis.?

Your terrorists are our heroes. Long live Hizb.

That makes more sense ..... Held two min silence very regularly as we are killing your hero's on regular basis n put up photos of these dogs below your pillow before you go to sleep everyday.... Thanks for moronic face by praising terrorists.....

Nothing new in what this thankless dying old turd said.

We don't support your BRA or PANTY or whatever infinite other groups you have. Those are the products of your society, you culture, your people. Yes we created the Mukti Bahini, and our army fought with them in uniform - instead of sending non uniformed mercenaries. Those Muktis actually liberated their country, booted Pakistan out, and once the job was done, India demobilized and disbanded the group. Resistance groups have been created to support a side throughout history. That's what they call 'partisan'. But your mercenaries remain mercenaries, your army doesn't dare to come into India with them, and outsource all fighting and dying to them, while armymen run petol pumps and cinema theaters. Bravo!
Fallen comrades were local Kashmiris. They don't want occupied forces in their homeland and need freedom.

Well before you do think about it: The Colonel obviously had enemies and knowing he was in the enemies' land we should know he would've been attacked...... Meanwhile the Peshawar school attack there were students in the school they went there to study it was their land not the enemies' they were massacred ruthlessly when they meant no harm. So you're comparing a soldier with students regardless of nationalities soldiers are born to die it's the reason they live, the reason the breathe. Now tell me would you praise the Peshawar school attacker?.

I don't need to tell my version as you would eventually bring the distinction of freedom fighter n terrorists so better you think of that before asking me the questions.....
Can I need to attribute that sad attack in other way of dubious character of Pakistan.....?

That makes more sense ..... Held two min silence very regularly as we are killing your hero's on regular basis n put up photos of these dogs below your pillow before you go to sleep everyday.... Thanks for moronic face by praising terrorists.....
The greatest victim was highly decorated officer.

@SarthakGanguly why don't you guys create your own arm wings to finish these scums off your land? what's stopping you guys? Govt. is not going to do anything, you have to finish them by yourself... just create an organization in the name of pundit revenge even a fake one would do, you will not have to do any killing.... you just need to take the responsiblity after every attack.

pbaaea068_parshuram.jpg

This guy should have served as an inspiration for Kashmiri Pandits.

Words of the father of Shaheed Abid, "I have no regrets about my son for joining In the ranks of Mujahideen and then getting martyred in a gunfight. Allah doesn’t choose everyone for this mission. He was from Allah and he returned to Allah. He was on righteous path. I thank Allah for his martyrdom" (JALALUDIN, FATHER OF SHAHEED ABID)

Fallen comrades were local Kashmiris. They don't want occupied forces in their homeland and need freedom.
And yet there are 10 million other Kashmiris living peacefully. Anybody who picks up arms against the state, will die. It's that simple. Mr Geelani can compose odes for them from his luxury ward in New Delhi, and internet warriors can troll all day - but Kashmir will remain Indian. Millions of Kashmiris live more happily and peacefully than Pakistanis can ever hope to.

Deal with it.

Syed Ali Shah Geelani is well known terrorist sympathizer, him praising other terrorist is hardly a surprise.

Hurriyat Conference's Syed Ali Shah Geelani calls for funeral prayers for Osama bin Laden - The Times of India

SRINAGAR: Hardline Hurriyat Conference leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani has asked people to hold funeral prayers on Friday for Osama bin Laden, the founder of al-Qaida who was shot dead inPakistan on May 2 by a US team.

Geelani has appealed to Imams and people to hold funeral prayers in absentia for bin Laden after Friday prayers tomorrow afternoon, a Hurriyat spokesman said in a statement.

Terming him a 'martyr', Geelani said bin Laden was not just one person but "he represented a thinking which opposed foreign occupational forces".

"His heart bore the pain of the entire Muslim Ummah (community). He gave up his life of comfort to fight for their cause," the statement said.

The separatist leader said he wanted to participate in the funeral prayers but he has been placed under house arrest by the police since early this morning.

Geelani appealed to people to pray for the liberation of Kashmir, Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistanfrom the occupation of forces.

YES this was what i was talking about! The indians if u all guys remember had been saying to me since a long time that the indigenous resistance has been diminished and that the valley is in complete control of foreign power there. But the reality was what i used to say them always that the resistance is not a thing of the past but its real and alive in the blood of the young.

Long Live the Resistance and Struggle for Freedom and Long Love Pakistan!

Considering how old this sucker is & keep in mind he is using the medical facilities of Hindu India
The resistance won't last long

And yet there are 10 million other Kashmiris living peacefully. Anybody who picks up arms against the state, will die. It's that simple. Mr Geelani can compose odes for them from his luxury ward in New Delhi, and internet warriors can troll all day - but Kashmir will remain Indian. Millions of Kashmiris live more happily and peacefully than Pakistanis can ever hope to.

Deal with it.
Words of the father of Shaheed Abid, "I have no regrets about my son for joining In the ranks of Mujahideen and then getting martyred in a gunfight. Allah doesn’t choose everyone for this mission. He was from Allah and he returned to Allah. He was on righteous path. I thank Allah for his martyrdom" (JALALUDIN, FATHER OF SHAHEED ABID)
The few the proud.

Back
Top Bottom