What's new

Syed Ali Shah Geelani praises militants who killed Colonel MN Rai

lol, look at Pakistanis supporting terrorists basically anyone killing Indians are fair game according to these hypocrites...

Terrorists come, terrorists die. As simple as that.
No matter what the sympathizers say, no matter what all the idiots think these terrorists are they WILL STILL DIE, so save your breath because the army ain't going nowhere.

RIP brave heart Colonel MN Rai.

In revenge for this, GoI must start paying more attention, money and material the real mujahideen, those who follow true Islam - the Taliban and Baloch freedom fighters.

What on earth for? We have the Indian army - and they don't need to outsource their job of fighting to mercenaries, unlike certain other armies in the region.
Indian army can't kill him.. can they? but an organization named pundit revenge can and it will also give them media limelight which will definitely help their cause.

I don't need to tell my version as you would eventually bring the distinction of freedom fighter n terrorists so better you think of that before asking me the questions.....
Can I need to attribute that sad attack in other way of dubious character of Pakistan.....?

To answer your question, go ahead but keep facts in mind, no hyperbole.

Words of the father of Shaheed Abid, "I have no regrets about my son for joining In the ranks of Mujahideen and then getting martyred in a gunfight. Allah doesn’t choose everyone for this mission. He was from Allah and he returned to Allah. He was on righteous path. I thank Allah for his martyrdom" (JALALUDIN, FATHER OF SHAHEED ABID)
The few the proud.
The few, soon the fewer, and still fewer.

What is the difference between UPA and NDA, if scumbags like these are not being charged under sedition and thrown in jails.

But that can fetch more badges to that moron ....... Better let him die silently as victims of his own propaganda.....

Hand Geelani over to the Gorkha battalion to which Colonel MN Rai sir belonged to

Back
Top Bottom