What's new

Syed Ali Shah Geelani praises militants who killed Colonel MN Rai

YES this was what i was talking about! The indians if u all guys remember had been saying to me since a long time that the indigenous resistance has been diminished and that the valley is in complete control of foreign power there. But the reality was what i used to say them always that the resistance is not a thing of the past but its real and alive in the blood of the young.
How many "resistance fighters" are present in Indian Kashmir, and how many in Pakistan? How is the latest zarb-e-whatever going on?

@SarthakGanguly why don't you guys create your own arm wings to finish these scums off your land? what's stopping you guys? Govt. is not going to do anything, you have to finish them by yourself... just create an organization in the name of pundit revenge even a fake one would do, you will not have to do any killing.... you just need to take the responsiblity after every attack.
What on earth for? We have the Indian army - and they don't need to outsource their job of fighting to mercenaries, unlike certain other armies in the region.

YES this was what i was talking about! The indians if u all guys remember had been saying to me since a long time that the indigenous resistance has been diminished and that the valley is in complete control of foreign power there. But the reality was what i used to say them always that the resistance is not a thing of the past but its real and alive in the blood of the young.

They are mercenaries of some very known country which has excellent track record of sending these dogs to both of its neighbours......
Why don't you have two min silence for killed terrorists in valley ?

Long live Syed Gillani a true warrior.
I'm sure he will, because he is receiving world class medical care from the Indian govt. Can't say the same for his jihadis though - they never get a chance to live long. They end up six feet under before 30.

When a 100 kids died Indians were there to stand by you, looks like that was not the right thing to do then.
Those kids deserve our sympathy/empathy, and we should empathize with them, even if the adults there are terrorism worshippers. We have to do the right thing, no matter how our neighbours behave.

Those kids deserve our sympathy/empathy, and we should empathize with them, even if the adults there are terrorism worshippers. We have to do the right thing, no matter how our neighbours behave.

I'd like to think so too. But it's damn difficult when scum like engineer saad come trolling into our threads.

down with separatist because they are muslim doesnt mean they can ask for separate state the kashmir is place for all people and shall be under indian union the partition had been done! selfish one have got there share and if you feel you are unsafe you people shoud live in pakistan !

On topic please.
Yes the topic is sympathizers are themselves terrorists... Isn't it ?
By the way based on your response about terrorists of Peshawar I will attribute same tag to these mercenaries ......

What on earth for? We have the Indian army - and they don't need to outsource their job of fighting to mercenaries, unlike certain other armies in the region.
Who supports bla,bra and created mukhtis.?

Yes the topic is sympathizers are themselves terrorists... Isn't it ?
By the way based on your response about terrorists of Peshawar I will attribute same tag to these mercenaries ......
Your terrorists are our heroes. Long live Hizb.

RAW was behind Peshawar attack your rented terrorist are reduced to dust we don't need support from your country keep it to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom