What's new

Syed Ali Gilani SOS to Muslims

This F. Jaffery is an as$hole

I was just showing the other member, same person posted both tweets.

What Ms. Mufti did to be under house arrest? its just India and Modi Ji trying to recover some bizzti. so most likely Gilani sab said something.

Sir yeh bhi hamary bht aziz dost hain we were discussing current scenarios and our friend @fitpOsitive is only one who keep tabs on European situation too .Things moving individually in different regions but not separately

OK. Thanks.

What Ms. Mufti did to be under house arrest? its just India and Modi Ji trying to recover some bizzti. so most likely Gilani sab said something.
All need to read this post. I have observed ths F. Jaffery, he spreads lies
KILL CONFIRMATION: Pakistani security forces have killed key commander of banned terrorist outfit Ba

KILL CONFIRMATION: Pakistani security forces have killed key commander of banned terrorist outfit Ba
@Reddington

But we must appreciate that the current conditions of IOK are even not acceptable to pro-India politicians like Farooq Abdullah and Mehbooba Mufti.

God bless Kashmir and Pakistan.

Be advised Modi, your treachery and misadventurism will end badly for you personally. Such snakes always meet their comeuppance.

Gilani's rallying call is a stark reminder - not that we needed one - of Kashmiris' refusal to be subjugated by Hindutva abuses, beef lynchings, jayshreeram attacks and the like. They are not like the Indian Muslims your goons bully day in day out. The Kashmiris have fire raging in their souls and pride in their hearts. They are more "Pakistani" perhaps than many of us who hold the green passport or safely reside abroad and dare to claim heritage of the bounteous realm.

But the day draws near when azadis near and far will return to add fuel to the fire that rages in the bellies of those brave Kashmiris. Pakistan will always stand shoulder to shoulder with Kashmir in its hour of need, in every capacity possible, at every level imaginable of this new and bleak so-called hybrid war, and moreover, even in ways our enemy never imagined would be possible. We will certainly continue to surprise the enemy.

Whatever grand treachery Hindutva has covertly initiated with its innumerable hate-filled tentacles, Kashmiris and Pakistanis will finish, together as one iron fist, so that the world may bear witness once and for all.

God bless Kashmir and Pakistan.

Be advised Modi, your treachery and misadventurism will end badly for you personally. Such snakes always meet their comeuppance.

Gilani's rallying call is a stark reminder - not that we needed one - of Kashmiris' refusal to be subjugated by Hindutva abuses, beef lynchings, jayshreeram attacks and the like. They are not like the Indian Muslims your goons bully day in day out. The Kashmiris have fire raging in their souls and pride in their hearts. They are more "Pakistani" perhaps than many of us who hold the green passport or safely reside abroad and dare to claim heritage of the bounteous realm.

But the day draws near when azadis near and far will return to add fuel to the fire that rages in the bellies of those brave Kashmiris. Pakistan will always stand shoulder to shoulder with Kashmir in its hour of need, in every capacity possible, at every level imaginable of this new and bleak so-called hybrid war, and moreover, even in ways our enemy never imagined would be possible. We will certainly continue to surprise the enemy.

Whatever grand treachery Hindutva has covertly initiated with its innumerable hate-filled tentacles, Kashmiris and Pakistanis will finish, together as one iron fist, so that the world may bear witness once and for all.

Great post. Thanks.

See, I compared 1971 with this event.
When modi came to power, I had the feeling that somebody choose this joker for some big task.
When atrocities against Muslims increased, my doubts began to become reality.
This modi emerged as a saviour of Hindus. In reality, he is just a puppet.
When Kashmiris were given extraordinary incentives in Britain, it always buged my m8nd, why these Kashmiris?
Summing up, this bloody drama will end up in separation of Kashmir from India, and Pakistan must also let go of her part too, which Pakistan will, unfortunately, gladly.
In one shot, CPEC will go to hell, and uncle Sam will be in Kashmir.
Please stop pedalling these conspiracy theories.

Back
Top Bottom