What's new

Syed Ali Gilani SOS to Muslims

@RIWWIR check the video clip i sent u.Even FO said they noticed this very important tweet and going to contact OIC and other forums.Not some spokesman but directly SMQ acted .Now question remains why indian started all this and at this time ???

Thanks. That is great.

But question what indain have in mind?as mention before they hold all assembly members are they going to scratch 35A and 370??but why this time???better do it in winter less chance to any intrusion from Pakistan forces.Soon their supreme court chief going to retire also in line guy who advocate Amit Shah cases.better do it so he can cover it in case of challenge
India can't crush the Kashmir movement but can certainly kill people.
I find such statements from Pakistani authorities funny as hell, specially after 70 years of Kashmiri brutalities and periodic genocides!

Why the f*ck is PAk Army and ISI not arming the Kashmiri's? Give them
weapons, give them ied's, if India can openly support insurgencies in
Pakistan then why are they not returning the favour?

Khalistan movement needs to be started again as well, get China to
give a helping hand to the maoists. Stop doing peace gestures, for
god sake this cow piss drinker Modi does not want peace.

India can do nothing, they are just building up ruckus to sabotage the Afghan deal......, it means the end of their game in south asia and undisputed Pakistani hegemony and victory in the region, we must not act rashly at this stage, India wants to get a reaction out of us at this stage which i am sure the cool heads in charge wont give. Once Afghanistan is secure with our people in power there India will loose all the cards in the game. They will no longer be able to hurt Pakistan and run their stupid insurgencies in Fata and Balochistan. The tables will turn, we can set the supposed Afghan Taliban:pleasantry: loose on the gandu army in kashmir. India will come running to the table. These descendants of Chankya will never fight a direct battle with Pakistan, they got reminded of the sharp edge of ghaznavi's sword yet again on feb 27.

@Khafee @PakSword @zulu @war&peace @newb3e @Oscar @Dubious @I.R.A @Signalian @ali_raza @Ali_Baba @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan @The Eagle @Dazzler @messiach @Riz @Norwegian @Reddington @Salahuddin Ayyubi @salarsikander @waz @Path-Finder

Brothers,

There is a Call for help from Paks of Occupied Kashmir... let us answer that call here on PDF and where ever else we can.

Kashmir is Pakistan's Soul... we hear you Our Brothers, Sisters, Our childeren.... We hear you.

We Shall Not let these vile, filthy creatures commit a genocide ...

Our desire for Peace is taken as our weakness...

But these gangaz need to know they have a choice... either they can live in Peace with us. Or Die in Fire with us.

May Allah have mercy on all Paks... forgive our sins... and be Shield of Protection for enslaved Kashmiris against the filth, the darkness filled gangaz..

#FreeKashmirNow

#KashmirIsPakistan

Mangus
My heart beats for Kashmiris in specific and Muslims in general. Will do whatever is in my capacity to help the cause of Kashmiris..

Yes u said but care to shed some light on this current development why at this time ?
See, I compared 1971 with this event.
When modi came to power, I had the feeling that somebody choose this joker for some big task.
When atrocities against Muslims increased, my doubts began to become reality.
This modi emerged as a saviour of Hindus. In reality, he is just a puppet.
When Kashmiris were given extraordinary incentives in Britain, it always buged my m8nd, why these Kashmiris?
Summing up, this bloody drama will end up in separation of Kashmir from India, and Pakistan must also let go of her part too, which Pakistan will, unfortunately, gladly.
In one shot, CPEC will go to hell, and uncle Sam will be in Kashmir.

See, I compared 1971 with this event.
When modi came to power, I had the feeling that somebody choose this joker for some big task.
When atrocities against Muslims increased, my doubts began to become reality.
This modi emerged as a saviour of Hindus. In reality, he is just a puppet.
When Kashmiris were given extraordinary incentives in Britain, it always buged my m8nd, why these Kashmiris?
Summing up, this bloody drama will end up in separation of Kashmir from India, and Pakistan must also let go of her part too, which Pakistan will, unfortunately, gladly.
In one shot, CPEC will go to hell, and uncle Sam will be in Kashmir.

Hazrat @zulu: "Hor chupo"

Back
Top Bottom