What's new

Syed Ali Gilani SOS to Muslims

Not ignored only on PDF.its posted for last 5 hours many channels cover it .Now lets discuss it whats really going on??BJP hold by whip all their parliamentarian in dehli and that session is end on 5 or 7 August are they going to pass any new law??also there is rumor of Yaseen Malik death(or near) news in Tihar jail.after Syed Gillani Sahib tweets its present some real ground realities which IOK peoples know if we dont cant ignore it
@Mangus Ortus Novem

Call posters to this thread.
Give some message of hope.
Why this message is being ignored by Pakistan?

@Khafee @PakSword @zulu @war&peace @newb3e @Oscar @Dubious @I.R.A @Signalian @ali_raza @Ali_Baba @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan @The Eagle @Dazzler @messiach @Riz @Norwegian @Reddington @Salahuddin Ayyubi @salarsikander @waz @Path-Finder

Brothers,

There is a Call for help from Paks of Occupied Kashmir... let us answer that call here on PDF and where ever else we can.

Kashmir is Pakistan's Soul... we hear you Our Brothers, Sisters, Our childeren.... We hear you.

We Shall Not let these vile, filthy creatures commit a genocide ...

Our desire for Peace is taken as our weakness...

But these gangaz need to know they have a choice... either they can live in Peace with us. Or Die in Fire with us.

May Allah have mercy on all Paks... forgive our sins... and be Shield of Protection for enslaved Kashmiris against the filth, the darkness filled gangaz..

#FreeKashmirNow

#KashmirIsPakistan

Mangus

Not ignored only on PDF.its posted for last 5 hours many channels cover it .Now lets discuss it whats really going on??BJP hold by whip all their parliamentarian in dehli and that session is end on 5 or 7 August are they going to pass any new law??also there is rumor of Yaseen Malik death(or near) news in Tihar jail.after Syed Gillani Sahib tweets its present some real ground realities which IOK peoples know if we dont cant ignore it

Thanks. I didn't see any channel. I was expecting that there would be some official response to this tweet. That is still missing. It is not an ordinary tweet.

@Khafee @PakSword @zulu @war&peace @newb3e @Oscar @Dubious @I.R.A @Signalian @ali_raza @Ali_Baba @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan @The Eagle @Dazzler @messiach @Riz @Norwegian @Reddington @Salahuddin Ayyubi @salarsikander @waz @Path-Finder

Brothers,

There is a Call for help from Paks of Occupied Kashmir... let us answer that call here on PDF and where ever else we can.

Kashmir is Pakistan's Soul... we hear you Our Brothers, Sisters, Our childeren.... We hear you.

But these gangaz need to know they have a choice... either they can live in Peace with us. Or Die in Fire with us.

May Allah have mercy on all Paks... forgive our sins... and be Shield of Protection for enslaved Kashmiris against the filth, the darkness filled gangaz..

#FreeKashmirNow

#KashmirIsPakistan

Mangus

I would say whether someone likes on not...that lanat on us if we cannot protect our brothers in IoJ&K. For what day we acquired nuke power... we need to go all out... it would an an utter & extremely shameful for Pakistan, PM of Pakistan, COAS, Air Chief, Naval Chief, DG ISPR, ....everyone...if we cannot take an action... that will be a grave sin and shame ...WE NEED TO ACT NOW.
@IceCold @HRK @Rashid Mahmood

Last edited:

Brothers,

#FreeKashmirNow

#KashmirIsPakistan

Mangus

Thanks. @Mangus Ortus Novem
A great message by you.
Since then, I have called many of my friends to inform them of this development. But silence of government on this very grave message is astonishing, to say the least.

Brother,

I like many of your posts... you know it.

Please, it is a request... not now!

Let us put our prayers and our hearts for Kashmir... let us park out difference and politics...

I am sure you would understand.

Thankyou!

Mangus

I informed about the on coming Kashmiri genocide, hours ago today, much earlier than this thread!

Bringing Musharraf home would create panic among Indian army.... this is for certain.

@RIWWIR check the video clip i sent u.Even FO said they noticed this very important tweet and going to contact OIC and other forums.Not some spokesman but directly SMQ acted .Now question remains why indian started all this and at this time ???

This is a very alarming situation. I dont think gangu desh will try to do something like that because this will backfire in a way gangus can not anticipate. But then with a mass murderer like Modi in power, anything is possible. Modi say kuch bhi expect kiya ja sakta.

India can't crush the Kashmir movement but can certainly kill people.
I find such statements from Pakistani authorities funny as hell, specially after 70 years of Kashmiri brutalities and periodic genocides!

Back
Top Bottom