What's new

SY-400 guided rocket system

Hmm good idea, but what about we jointly develope a new war machine again ;)! Like the JF-17 and AlKhalid we jointly developed it, that is success isn't it? So why don't we join develope again????

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I hope it doesn't come to that.

It was just a reply to the troll who started the thread.

About which plane, I guess the test flights of LCA would do the job. ;)

So, you admitted that LCA is still a plane in development. By the time LCA is the air and doing combat jobs, not only pakistan will have F-17s, F-20s, the chinese 5-gen will be in the air 2!!:china::pakistan:

we have sukhoi for that . we will know when you are going to deployed ,becAUSE WE AWAC PHALCON . WHICH YOU TO TRIED TO BUY UNSUCESS . we also got derby missile which you tried to buy it .but cannot :rofl: with deby we will destroy every radar in the sight .:guns:
hah hah ha ah aha h! so much for the machine ,ha ha :rofl:
It's so sad that you are SOOOo proud of foreign weapons, good job for setting up an example of a failure country!:toast_sign:

It's so sad that you are SOOOo proud of foreign weapons, good job for setting up an example of a failure country!:toast_sign:

This is because China would reverse engineer foreign weaponry. India has no such capability or it choose not to develop that capability.

Death warrant for enemies , i liked its dual mode air burst and strike capability ..Amazing!

Are we expecting any SAMs in this range too?

isnt a guided rocket in essence a missile?

atleast that was the difference i knew between a rocket and missile

a rocket was not guided during flight while the missile was.

so a guided rocket is something like a ballistic missile which does not leave the atmosphere?

plz enlighten me on this

designed for India.

:china:

We love such designed stuff. We need them for some 40 cities, in green and white color and with some smilies towards the front end. And yes please write in bold the following message.

"For your arrogance and mindlessness" :lol:

Great Job China. You made me love you more.. :china:

This is because China would reverse engineer foreign weaponry. India has no such capability or it choose not to develop that capability.

Can reverse engineered weapons not win wars? Would the stolen technological equipment be neutralized itself at the time of war? Whats the point in "accusing" when in any case China is gaining strength and edge over India? Will that make Indian Soldiers happy while dieing that the bullets that are killing them are actually copied from Russia? :D Komon buddy, lets talk sense here. It is WAR Hardware and the more of it you have, the better off you would be. It is totally irrelevant that who got something how, the only thing that will matter is, who is keeping what.

Gooooood Job China. When are we getting these designed rockets?

Gooooood Job China. When are we getting these designed rockets?

Congratulations China...This is indeed remarkable...As far as the bolded part is concerned i am sure you will get your hands sooner or later though i would like to see you designing such systems rather than boasting on China's success...Anyways good for both of our loving neighbours :) and headache for mother India ...

btw: please don't tell me this is a clone of xxx, Chinese invented rocket hundreds of years ago.

Sorry but not true let this not derail the thread carry on :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom