What's new

SY-400 guided rocket system

It was just a reply to the troll who started the thread.

There hasnt been much difference in your attitude either lately.

two videos on the SY-400 system

its 400+ km range means the capital city of the South Asia Trouble Maker can be hit directly from the Pakistan/China borders. It is also dead cheap, we have 10,000 such rockets (not the launchers) deployed in Fujian already.

YouTube - China sy-400 vls rokets system

YouTube - ??????????400????????SY400 multiple-tube rocket gun?

btw: please don't tell me this is a clone of xxx, Chinese invented rocket hundreds of years ago.

i think after watching this i need to convey my msg to our high officials!!!

Such a nice juicy target for our fighter planes!

Mark them and blow them. One by one.[/QUOTE

Haha vinod bahi only if your fighters dont get shot down as always the only mark in the air is your indian fighters and juicy inded when then are going down in flames lol :flame: and oh yes one by one hahaha :lol::bunny:

why are you Indian still try to say that your advance fighter are batter then Pakistan if that the case let me refresh your memory On 6th September, 1965, during an aerial combat over enemy territory, Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam flying as pilot of an F-86 Sabre Jet, shot down two enemy Hunter aircraft and damaged three others. For the exceptional flying skill and valor displayed by Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam in operations, he was awarded Sitara-i-Juraat. On 7th September, 1965, in a number of interception missions flown by Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam against enemy aircraft attacking Pakistan Air Force Station, Sargodha, Squadron Leader Alam destroyed five more enemy Hunter aircraft in less than a minute, which remains a record until today. Overall, he had nine kills and two damages to his credit. For the exceptional flying skill and valour shown by him in pressing home his attacks in aerial combats with the enemy, Squadron Leader Mohammad Mahmood Alam is awarded a bar to his Sitara-i-Juraat. and hunter figher air crafter were superior to pakistan F-86 sabres

YOU INDIAN SHOULDN'T BE SO COCKY BECAUSE WE HAVE THE WORLD BEST PILOTS :pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey that thing uses cluster munitions! I like the idea of missiles equipped China but not with cluster munitions.

China should have taken the initiative to join CCM to set an EXAMPLE to the us.

It's hightime you guys figure out a way to grow couple inches taller and have peckers that don't require a microscope. Until then these knockoffs of crappy Russian tech won't impress no one.

Now go back to making cheap stuff for me to buy in Wal Mart.

It's hightime you guys figure out a way to grow couple inches taller and have peckers that don't require a microscope. Until then these knockoffs of crappy Russian tech won't impress no one.

Now go back to making cheap stuff for me to buy in Wal Mart.

I would like to remind you that the tallest man in your country is a Chinese named Yao Min. Wal Mart? The US bond current being hold by China can buy multiple Walmarts.

Brilliant invention. What a system. Chinese never seize amazing me. Good job guys.

Well, if you Indian do blow them. We will send our J-10 fighter and capture your land (once again) and ofcourse we will share it with Pakistan brother. Anyway what fighter you Indian have in your base?

hahahahaha nice one friend to india well said but india also has smerch system same as sy 400 and till now pakistan army dont have any guided rocket system if even they have it is very old any news what type of rocket system pakistan has

Well, if you Indian do blow them. We will send our J-10 fighter and capture your land (once again) and ofcourse we will share it with Pakistan brother. Anyway what fighter you Indian have in your base?
we have sukhoi for that . we will know when you are going to deployed ,becAUSE WE AWAC PHALCON . WHICH YOU TO TRIED TO BUY UNSUCESS . we also got derby missile which you tried to buy it .but cannot :rofl: with deby we will destroy every radar in the sight .:guns:
hah hah ha ah aha h! so much for the machine ,ha ha :rofl:

two videos on the SY-400 system

its 400+ km range means the capital city of the South Asia Trouble Maker can be hit directly from the Pakistan/China borders. It is also dead cheap, we have 10,000 such rockets (not the launchers) deployed in Fujian already.

YouTube - China sy-400 vls rokets system

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZViWB-L-zHM

btw: please don't tell me this is a clone of xxx, Chinese invented rocket hundreds of years ago.

Whoa, a 400+ km range multiple rocket with variable warheads? Dude, the range is almost 3 times larger than the B611 nuclear ballistic missile! It is 6 times larger than the BEST rocket system in the West! So, the SY-400 is the world's most advanced MRL system.

I mean, the rocket is so advanced to a point where it's not even funny anymore.
400+ km range at hypersonic speeds. That is a scary thought...

Yo, check out the J-10B. It's a new early-5th generation fighter that ALREADY FLEW in December 2008. It's a total upgrade of the J-10A.

The J-10B (FC-20) features:
- DSI intakes
- Stealth RAM coating
- IRST
- AESA radar
- 3D TVC engines (AL-31F M1 or M3)
- Enlarged canards
- Improved wings
- TOTALLY NEW avionics and weapons systems
- More ECM, EW, and EOT devices (additional ones on vertical stabilizer and wingtips)
- More hardpoints
- Possible internal weapons bay
- Much more...

With new features, totally new avionics/systems, and upgraded performance, the J-10B's technology succeeds that of 4.5-gen fighters like the Eurofighter Typhoon and Su-30MKI and is more comparable to early-5th-generation fighters (like the F-35).

Pakistan has ordered 36-100 J-10Bs, to be delivered by 2009-2010.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom