What's new

Switch off lights and use candles to drive away Corona-19: Modi

Lmao troll, he is our hon'ble minister who is overseeing the entire process. But in a way you are right, these absconding scumb@gs would perhaps listen to your IK or BD's SHW.. Whatsay, worth a try?
baaahhh baaaahhh bahhhhh

sheeple : a blind follower of ugly chai wala aka Bakht

Hi, why were people asked to do the religious act clanging plates ?? They could have been asked to do some secular act. Clanging of plates reinforces that idea that India is largely a religion-bound, regressive society.

Which religion clangs plates.

As far as lighting candles is concerned,that is generally done by the catholics.

You mean I heard Martians clang those plates ?? :o:

So what was last night's event all about ??

Last night and the clanging of plates was all about making Indians feel like one community. It is a team building exercise. Would have been more effective if they did not do things like CAA before that.

Last night and the clanging of plates was all about making Indians feel like one community. It is a team building exercise.

But my point is why did this expression of solidarity contain rituals of just one religious community ?? Why couldn't this expression being a more secular thing ??

Would have been more effective if they did not do things like CAA before that.

Agreed.

But my point is why did this expression of solidarity contain rituals of just one religious community ?? Why couldn't this expression being a more secular thing ??

Agreed.

And I am asking you which religion has clanging of plates as a ritual. I know the Catholics have candle burning as part of theirs.

Ask the elders in your family.

In quite a few Hindu communities across India this is practiced.

I am searching and not finding anything. We ring bells, blow conch shells. Banging plates is something I don't remember having come across.

I am searching and not finding anything. We ring bells, blow conch shells. Banging plates is something I don't remember having come across.

1. What part of India are you from ??

2. You mean to say those people I heard were from some other religion ??

1. What part of India are you from ??

2. You mean to say those people I heard were from some other religion ??

1. Goa. Currently Kolhapur. Have lived in Mumbai, Delhi, Lucknow, Panjim, Pune.

2. Did you hear them other than from the Janata Curfew ? Have you heard plates being banged other than at the Janata Curfew.

Tell that to the bangladeshis calling their restaurants as "Indian" first thing because its their only way to earn a living once they get their worthless behinds out of the swamp to somewhere of note.

Shameless on top of stupid.
In Japan, I can see quite a few Japanese owners have established Italian or French Restaurant. So, what is your say on that?

2. Did you hear them other than from the Janata Curfew ? Have you heard plates being banged other than at the Janata Curfew.

Not frequently but yes I have heard it before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom