What's new

Switch off lights and use candles to drive away Corona-19: Modi

So you needed to get off topic to hide the stupidity you are showcasing here. Better if u had remained silent.
No stupidity is trying to act pretentious in a Internet forum. Want to seem intelligent? Write a journal for your university

I have one question to the OP - this is an Indian crap , why is this in Bangladesh section ?

Lighting candles was to show solidarity. Just as the Italians all sang from balconies , we in the UK stood in our doorways at 8pm and clapped together to show our appreciation of those who work in the NHS and the Spanish all joined in collective workouts in their balconies.
I do not expect Pakistanis to understand

I have one question to the OP - this is an Indian crap , why is this in Bangladesh section ?

Asked him that too, but no answer.

But he and others here are not obsessed with India at all ofc. That's just mean to say or even imply.

Lighting candles was to show solidarity. Just as the Italians all sang from balconies , we in the UK stood in our doorways at 8pm and clapped together to show our appreciation of those who work in the NHS and the Spanish all joined in collective workouts in their balconies.
Fair enough for solidarity, yet people have reportedly been beaten for not doing this virtue signalling saffronised stunt. Modi is at best wasting time by engaging in deliberate hindufication of his publicity stunts attempting to wish the virus away with "lakshman rekha" and "diya". He is the elected leader of a secular republic, not some Hindu pope. In Britain, we were told to clap if we want to, not to throw holy water on our porches or hang a crucifix over our doors.

We are doing same thing in Vancouver. My bro in Toronto told me they are doing same as well to show respect to the front line workers. I am glad people in india have so much respect for the medical professionals. they deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom