What's new

Switch off lights and use candles to drive away Corona-19: Modi

Not the Manjeera I guess.

Well, from the sound they just sounded like common eating plates which were struck with the bigger spoons ( ladles ).

Not everyone keeps the manjira, I suppose.

Last edited:
Hi, why were people asked to do the religious act clanging plates ?? They could have been asked to do some secular act. Clanging of plates reinforces that idea that India is largely a religion-bound, regressive society.
You could have easily clap. But you guys has habit to create chaos on silly things and play victim card.
You guys are damaging your religion so much that it has no cure.

You could have easily clap. But you guys has habit to create chaos on silly things and play victim card.

You guys are damaging your religion so much that it has no cure.

Firstly, I don't pray and do the rituals that go by the common definition of religion or your idea of Islam.

Secondly, Modi knows that if he doesn't regularly produce stunts like these the BJP will lose the next elections, going by failures like the mass migration of laborers from different parts of the country.

Well, from the sound they just sounded like common eating plates which were struck with the bigger spoons ( ladles ).

Not everyone keeps the manjira, I suppose.

I could turn this around and say that clapping is what they do in Qawwalis which is a sufi sunni muslim devotional music. So actually Modi was given clapping (for muslims), candles (for christians) and banging of plates (for hindus maybe). What a secular guy Modi is !!.

I could turn this around and say that clapping is what they do in Qawwalis which is a sufi sunni muslim devotional music. So actually Modi was given clapping (for muslims), candles (for christians) and banging of plates (for hindus maybe). What a secular guy Modi is !!.

You definitely have put thought into writing that but you and I know that that wasn't really his thought.

Last edited:
Firstly, I don't pray and do the rituals that go by the common definition of religion or your idea of Islam.

Secondly, Modi knows that if he doesn't regularly produce stunts like these the BJP will lose the next elections, going by failures like the mass migration of laborers from different parts of the country.
Clapping and lighting up Diya for unity of the people is a stunt for you in this meantime ?? Every country do that.
Don't write anything just for the sake of writing and hate against Modi without any logic.

You definitely have put thought into writing that but you and I know that that wasn't really his thought.

We both have similar feeling about Modi's secularism, but in this case I don't think there was any hindutva attached to it.

Please listen to Modi Maharaj.

EU6RMfVU4AAmIXW

In Japan, I can see quite a few Japanese owners have established Italian or French Restaurant. So, what is your say on that?

It's not a one way street unlike with you lot.

Plus its in their own country, BD's would not be shameless to open "indian" restaurants in BD.

But whenever its 3rd party country, BD identity is abandoned for any business venture....and default is to coat-tail on Indian community and image there.

So it is ridiculous for you to say that you are not dependent on India in most basic way. Your people can very well prove that where it matters first.

In fact it was best you proved it by staying the course with your loyal friends in Western wing after they "searchlighted" you for greater good (after they totally respected the election result and treated you as equals) of non-reliance+stark difference with India.

If you didn't do that, the door to reliance on India was long opened up. It is your bed you made (both decisions), you can sleep in it.

We are not unkind on the matter, regular BD and Indian laypeople can share our common heritage as they want to. But echo chamber trolls in here trying to latch on to all kind of cringey notions in chest thumping themselves and demeaning Dada Bharat need to be shown reality from time to time.

You yourself started this topic in BD section. Ask yourself is it a BD topic? That in itself speaks a story.

Clapping and lighting up Diya for unity of the people is a stunt for you in this meantime ?? Every country do that.
Don't write anything just for the sake of writing and hate against Modi without any logic.

Please that guy is a lost cause. Don't bother. Rest of his life is going to be a miserable reality check. India will never respect nor tolerate his commie-islam +"everything else must tolerate and adopt it or its evil" BS anymore. He is just butthurt about it....let him be. His god Gaddafi got a nice butthurt in the end too....several hours of it. Reality is never kind to dreamers that kiss *** with the worst types in this forum.

Plus its in their own country, BD's would not be shameless to open "indian" restaurants in BD.
How peculiar things you are talking about? Do not you even know that before 1947 all our lands and people were called India and Indians, and Noakhalias and Sylhetis established eateries or curry shops in far away places like London or America in the 1920s when these people were Indian and their places part of India.

This thing continues today and will continue for ever. You should rather be proud of this because our people are giving good name to India while your own country remains a sham. But, like a spoiled child you keep on fussing on this in every other post. Stop bickering and grow adult. The early the better.

It's called marketing, you braindead Hindu. It's a shame that something like a Nihari or Biryani is associated with a country where millions would soil themselves if someone dare touch their holy "Gaumata", but that's how it is.

Don't worry, now that India is becoming synonymous with the image of a mob of Hindus in loincloths, chimping out over beef dishes, I'm sure that those BD restaurant owners will start to rebrand.

You should rather be proud of this because our people are giving good name to India

Haha, no they aren't. They are impoverished idiots that sound like they are chewing gutka all the time. Hojo goojo bojoo donojo bologoo.

Just like you are doing here, they attract the talibunny sorts inevitably too. Searchlighting the noakhalis or searchlighting bamiyan.... its easy to see why you lot have to ghettoise whenever its evil kaafir culture (that you all strangely flee to) and then bitch about that too. Then tell the malaun that you are "Indian" on top.

Bradfordstani talib or bricklane maache bhate idiot....same crap, diff piles. Reality ruthless to both...especially when they put together to dance for our entertainment like in 71....the finale in Dhaka is still commemorated so fondly by your 95% dhobi cook lady PM.

What competition ? What the hell are you saying that you even got a like from a fellow one. Feel pity for the level of intelligence people have showcased here.
Speaking of intelligence, Says the guy whose nation is either drinking cow piss or organizing mass gathering with fire to fend of covid 19. Completely counterintuitive

Speaking of intelligence, Says the guy whose nation is either drinking cow piss or organizing mass gathering with fire to fend of covid 19. Completely counterintuitive
So you needed to get off topic to hide the stupidity you are showcasing here. Better if u had remained silent.

Last edited:
So you needed to get off topic to hide the stupidity you are showcasing here. Better if u had remained silent.

Just ignore that one....he recently found his real daddy after a long time, and the result was not good:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/coro...dates-discussion.657262/page-16#post-12211728

Peeling back the quote layers of that convo lul...everything is explained about their ilk in the end...and why they project their own miserable dullard reality at everywhere else they look.

Back
Top Bottom