What's new

Swiss Tourist is gang-raped

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have seen 3 thread which deleted by mods..
I am sure that wasnt bann topic..
And this a bann topic but still this thread going on... Seems mods are "busy" doing double standard
@WebMaster

Last edited by a moderator:
@Emrald, to answer your off-topic question about punishments in China: For convicted cases of rape the punishment is 10-20 years, depending on circumstances.

For severe gang-rapes and beatings/killings during rapes, it can go all the way up to the death penalty.

For attempted rape it is around 5-10 years.

Needless to say, such crimes will also cause a severe loss of face for the perpetrator and their family.

Don't make me work so hard guys. Its an incident of rape - keep it limited to just that incident.
Don't bring all kinds of nonsense into it.
Wll yu have caused a confusion.

Webby said that all the Rape threads are banned after Delhi rape discussion went too much overboard.

Problem is that here we have a thread against the basic rules of the forum, and its Kicking.

While we have a thread on Pakistan giving missing organs dead body of an Indian which can cause more problem between India and Pakistan, the thread was totally justified, but it was Deleted. Not closed.

So welcome to my religion of "HYPOKRAITISM" :enjoy:

@KRAIT, what, no congratulations for your own country fellows. ;)

pakistanis please dont comment on this.. first stop the rape of hndu women who are forcibly kidnapped.
then stop the evil practise where 4 eyewitnesses are needed. thats why you think that there are no rapes in pak.. only tht there is non reported

Asking foreigners to stop coming to India is not a solution buddy. Its like cutting your nose so that you don't have runny nose.

i hate to say that islamic laws are better and must be implemented here like in saudi etc.
But we too have Human rights hypocrites here who were ready to save Kasab from hanging.

and many are raising voice for the death of rapist in tihar jail.

Unfortunately our condition is very bad.Now minimum age for sex is 16 and minimum age for marriage is 18?

mujhe smj hi ni aaya ye kya kia and koi puchta bi ni?

yaani iska mtlb yeh hai ki,we are going to have girls who will have sexual relations before marriage?.

Last night i had headache that how its possible? :lol:

well,if the women dont care then who are we ...

@Emrald, to answer your off-topic question about punishments in China: For convicted cases of rape the punishment is 10-20 years.

For severe gang-rapes and beatings/killings during rapes, it can go all the way up to the death penalty.

For attempted rape it is around 5-10 years.

Needless to say, such crimes will also cause a severe loss of face for the perpetrator and their family.

well brother it is not off topic a/c to my view because I meant to learn about punishment of such crime in china and to compare it with our laws--i didn't meant to be offensive..:toast_sign:

well i have seen 3 thread which deleted by mods..
I am sure that wasnt bann topic..
And this a bann topic but still this thread going on... Seems mods are "busy" doing double standard
@WebMaster

Despite restrictions, Indians never stop posting on Pakistan local news, India's internal rape issues is a banned topic but do you expect people to remain silent if say a Pakistani national was attacked in India in a similar brutality.
The incident involves other than just the Indian national, hence it becomes an international matter. !!

Don't make me work so hard guys. Its an incident of rape - keep it limited to just that incident.
Don't bring all kinds of nonsense into it.
Well you have caused a confusion.

Webby said that all the Rape threads are banned after Delhi rape discussion went too much overboard.

Problem is that here we have a thread against the basic rules of the forum, and its Kicking.

While we have a thread on Pakistan giving missing organs dead body of an Indian which can cause more problem between India and Pakistan, the thread was totally justified, but it was Deleted. Not closed.

So welcome to my religion of "HYPOKRAITISM" :enjoy:

Shining India! Disgusting.

Reactions: EAK
Despite restrictions, Indians never stop posting on Pakistan local news, India's internal rape issues is a banned topic but do you expect people to remain silent if say a Pakistani national was attacked in India in a similar brutality.
The incident involves other than just the Indian national, hence it becomes an international matter. !!

so now you will decide Rappe on the bases of nationality?

People can easily get sexually aroused in those countries with hot weather. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom