What's new

Swiss Tourist is gang-raped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least I didn't used words that A.Rafay used "Rapist Indians". I just used ttttttt.....for TOIlet, which you quoted. :D

And spare me with your lecture. Do you think, I like to do this ?

It has to be done because of this pathetic Hypocrisy of Moderators and Admins. Who says one thing on PM and other thing here.

Sometimes the wrong way is the Only Option left for people like me.
Dude, stop dragging MODS and Admis into every debate, i have seen many times you advising or telling Indian members about posting banned topics/news on Pakistan.....those threads often run their course....now should i start blaming MODS for being hypocrite....NO.!!!
People and specially Indian members need to accept grit with grain.....take this thread for example, post a news and everything else gets dragged into it and all hell breaks loose....Pakistan has major problems but India is not an exactly a fairy land.

@Awesome Did you say civil ?

A member called Rapist Indians, he even called me rapist. :omghaha:
Aur tum rapist hogaye? Tum forun gaye aur kisi ka rape kardia?

In reality usko maine infraction di and woh baaz agaya. End of story. Itni si baat thi jisko maidaan-e-Jang bana dia

Sir, I am ready to discuss over any topic. But the thing is Moderators allow most pathetic comments on Indians and give excuses that we can't be online every time. But if some anti-Pakistani thread is opened, it gets Deleted within few pages.

When there is this level of tu tu main main we just nuke everybody.

And before telling us to check our egos, may be you should ask Pakistani posters to come out of their denial and stop posting Conspiracy theories.

Ego issue is with everyone. Everything should be discussed. Problem is chawwal pana. Like say "Rapist Indians". Baat ko discuss honay doh, for what it merits. Don't blow it over or blow it under the rug.

We don't want Pak vs Ind warriors here. Baray honay ka waqt agaya hai. Yeh jo threads main luch pana chal raha hai na, luch means interfering unnecessarily and negatively won't be tolerated any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom