What's new

Swiss Tourist is gang-raped

Status
Not open for further replies.
my aunts camera was stolen from a hotel in germany

Pakistan mein tho kal 2 poore admi ka chori huva... Patha nahin unka kyaa huva abhi....

on topic : I feel sad that this is happening in my country.... disgusting

Hey charlie, this was one of the comments left on the news by one of your own kind....get the drift. !!

Well a very well name for pakistan as well can be left there messing with a couple of alphabets . Get the drift :D

@Cherokee and @A.Rafay stop this war mongering--guys these are animals--they have no religion,culture or identity--we condamn all the rapists---maro inn ko whether they are of any nationality!:hitwall:

Yeah .. you are right .. I am just showing its not Only India's Problem but whole south asia problem .

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cherokee...None of them were tourists....When a country issues visa to a foreign national...its their responsibility to protect them,or dont issue visa at all.
So you want tourists to receive special protection ? Do you know how many tourists come to India ? Can you track and protect millions of tourists, where they go to most remote, different places to see India ?

I mean seriously, don't lecture on offering protection to foreigners.

Uh these animals desrve no mercy---they should be stoned to death--btw @Windjammer bhai rape threads are not allowed a/c to PDF RULE LOL

Some Members are ABOVE rules :D

BTW, a very sad incident.

These kind of incidents will decrease the no. of foreign tourists visiting India & inturn decrease the much needed foreign currency flow to India.

+ Datia is a small town, Foreign nationals should AVOID visiting small towns in the interior of India for there own safety.

this is a big problem in north india.. south is better.

Please do not generalise and derail the thread... It doesn't matter which part of india.... but it happened in india... thats what it matters....

Btw : If there is an award for the poster who starts highest number of india bashing threads..... I am sure there will be only 1 contender for it....

I wonder that thread on internal organs of Indian taken out by Pakistanis got deleted so soon. And here Mods are too "busy".

:omghaha:

Lets see how serious steps are taken against OP. :D

A ****** opened a thread on that even before his breakfast....what's missing. !!

What's missing is the RULES of the Forum here.

Opening a Thread on Foreign Nationals kidnapping is not a BANNED topic but rape is a BANNED topic.

Showing mirror wont solve our problem neither theirs.
These kind of incidents are going to take a hike in coming years as govt have reduced age for sexual relations at 16.
I think foreigners needs to stop visiting india.We cant save our women then who are they?

this is exactly what i am saying lol--we need proper laws and its proper implementation to avoid such cases---comparision is not a solution...!!!!

Please do not generalise and derail the thread... It doesn't matter which part of india.... but it happened in india... thats what it matters....

Btw : If there is an award for the poster who starts highest number of india bashing threads..... I am sure there will be only 1 contender for it....

no no.. dont get me wrong. i am a north indian. and now living in the south. i know the difference when i go out on the streets in delhi/ncr and in bangalore or chennai.

no no.. dont get me wrong. i am a north indian. and now living in the south. i know the difference when i go out on the streets in delhi/ncr and in bangalore or chennai.

I am a south indian and travel often to north india.... why i said so is ... the thread will get derailed as the discussion will be on south vs north.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom