What's new

Swedish town bans Muslim headscarf in schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believing in imaginary God is as BS crap as worshiping stone and idols.Both are just empty believe systems.I can believe anything.that does not make it reality.
Blah blah blah.

2 billion Muslims exist.

The rest will also follow the Truth. Give it time.

He knows best.

Being a mental slave of the west is not progress.
really then why are you living in the west ? why not think before you give make such sweeping statements.

Abhramic religions are much more logical than dharmic bullcrap.
religion itself is BS , these are all mans own creation. To say one is better than other is nothing but lunacy.

Abhramic religions are much more logical than dharmic bullcrap.
I know what logic you are talking about.All those heaven,hell,God and what not.They all are logical.Shall i go in little more details about BS crap of Heaven,hell explained in your scriptures?I can write thousand words which will be authentic from your scripture.The scripture that seems to be logical to you is very childish to be honest.Had you been little intelligent you would have seen the exploitation that is done in name of heaven,hell,God.but how can you doubt your scriptures when even doubting is forbidden.lmao

Let me shed more light (.1 % of all BS) on your scripture:
What are 2 biggest emotions people have?FEAR and GREED.All the fairy tales are based on these 2 emotions.Hell is the ultimate projection of FEAR and heaven is the ultimate projection of Greed.All those people in past who claim to be savior,just exploited the people on the basis of these two emotions.

Blah blah blah.

2 billion Muslims exist.

The rest will also follow the Truth. Give it time.

He knows best.
When you going to blow up to kill some kafir and to be granted heaven for sure.You are asked not to live with kafir by God.Kill these filthy pagan kafir wherever you come across .What are you doing here on PDF.follow your God's command jihadi.

Don't know about Sweden but Denmark which I temporary moved to last year is the biggest racist Islamophobic cunt state, leaving soon. Avoid this shithole.

I dont get the logic in living in Scandanvia. They may have the highest living standards but that weather and cuisine not worth living there to be honest.

And me thinking German schools gave proper education/knowledge...
Even the Biggest Western Colonialist nations of Europe aren't that backward/bigots when it comes to History...

It's always lovely to see the famous back alley logic of
''If I see One... I see All''

1 Corinthians 11:5, says that “Every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved.”

Christians refuse to follow the teachings of their own scriptures... Muslims, on the other hand, try to practice what they have been instructed in the Quran and hadiths...

It's is not a religious requirement for Muslims to live in Sweden, so if they don't like the ban they can move to Saudi Arabia, Iran & or Turkey...

People in Turkey drink alcohol at local stores, yet here you are worried about head scarf ban in Sweden

It's is not a religious requirement for Muslims to live in Sweden, so if they don't like the ban they can move to Saudi Arabia, Iran & or Turkey...

People in Turkey drink alcohol at local stores, yet here you are worried about head scarf ban in Sweden
Will you move out of Canada if they did the same?
Or are you the type of Guy who will go away/runaway every time X or Y Gov policies is against your belief?

''They can move out if they don't like it''... sometimes I ask myself if ppl even read their own thing...

I dont get the logic in living in Scandanvia. They may have the highest living standards but that weather and cuisine not worth living there to be honest.

I lived all my life in the Netherlands, moved to Denmark last year. Maybe me speaking Dutch and not Danish is a big factor of the opinion that I hold. This country (Denmark) is extremely hard to integrate to, they do not welcome foreigners and dislike them actively, jobs are scarce and tax levels are insane, prices of living are insane and it's boring in general.

All those living standards statistics don't mean shit, for example the UK (London area) may score shit in safety levels etc. compared to Denmark but I would live there instead of Denmark any day. The worlds happiest people they say, i've been here for nearly a year and they're more depressed than any country with warm weather.

I lived all my life in the Netherlands, moved to Denmark last year. Maybe me speaking Dutch and not Danish is a big factor of the opinion that I hold. This country (Denmark) is extremely hard to integrate to, they do not welcome foreigners and dislike them actively, jobs are scarce and tax levels are insane, prices of living are insane and it's boring in general.

All those living standards statistics don't mean shit, for example the UK (London area) may score shit in safety levels etc. compared to Denmark but I would live there instead of Denmark any day. The worlds happiest people they say, i've been here for nearly a year and they're more depressed than any country with warm weather.
The Scandinavian/Netherlands myth...is a myth only to non-Europeans...
Despite the general climat in EU... I will take the UK/France/FR Belgium than any other Country around...

The Scandinavian/Netherlands myth...is a myth only to non-Europeans...
Despite the general climat in EU... I will take the UK/France/FR Belgium than any other Country around...

Netherlands is quite good but I was born there and speak the language, so I can't say if I recommend that to a foreigner. Denmark however is a place i'd avoid, it's good.. for Danes who speak Danish, others not so much.

Scandinavia and Netherlands differ, Netherlands is more similar to Germany and Belgium than Scandinavia.

I would say - if you do not want people to follow their traditions do not let them in. If you let them in - then you have to let them follow their traditions (at least with regard to clothes and look). If you try to ban them - you will embitter them and they will feel like they are persecuted for their faith. You will force them to follow their traditions illegally and you will loose all the control on them. Gradually, they will create a parallel society - in fact, a state within a state.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom