What's new

Swedish town bans Muslim headscarf in schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the Jews said the same few decades ago...
Btw... Sweden is not the only country in Europe doing so...
France did it 2 decades ago... and Spoiler alert boy... it started by One school... people kept silent... then One town... people kept shut and then Nationwide... and then people started to open their mouth... but little did they know... it was too late...

Want even more surprises boy? Well years after years people kept silent about this... then the Gov did it for the Entire Scholar system... saying it's just for Minors... Guess what boy... they also wished to do it for UNIVERSITIES... yeah Adults... Guess what else... after that they went for public workers... THEY can't work if they have it...
GUESS what boy... they even went to the extend to BAN it ON THE STREET? But for now the Newest Generation, didn't stay silent and opened it...
EVEN in the beach you can't swim WITHOUT A BIKINI... Yes... Many towns are blocking the access for Muslim woman to the beach if they don't have a BIKINI...

One last thing... Don't ever compare the UK with the rest of Europe... never... it is not the same... the mentality is far far from UK society.

So every time parents complain we should remove it? So those kids who see themselves as girl or boy or transgenre should be banned? ?Ouups...
Or maybe that boy with a skirt... Ouups...

And please read again... I don't care about nudists... as long as it's not in my house.
Now take that double standard of yours and try again...

That is not the issue.
The issue is with parents that force kids (primarily girls) to wear Hijab, Niqab etc.
and also want schools to ensure that they do.

Do you respect freedom to avoid wearing stuff, or only freedom to wear stuff?

That is not the issue.
The issue is with parents that force kids (primarily girls) to wear Hijab, Niqab etc.

Modesty starts at a young age if I cover my daughters up none your business.

Im the parent I call the shots.

That is not the issue.

Kids behave by their parents wishes... NO KID go to school with 100% of his own... whatever it's his thinking/clothes or behavior...
A kid is at the image of his parents...
Can we all stop this kid autonomy/independence nonsense.

They are NOT Adults and shall not be seen as such...

As long as you can't prove the kid next door is FULLY independent in his decision THEN you have no right to impose such conditions on others...

Seems he is the type of guy to let his kids go naked outside if they wished... or let his own kids have 100% the saying at home...
That what we call being the WORST parents ever...

Considering that you normally did not meet the Pope, Nuns or Jews 50-100 years ago,
there was no need for any special rules.
So I again ask, is it OK to display bad manners when you immigrate?
Sikhs, eastern orthodox Christians, Jews... Plenty of faith groups wear headscarves/ coverings/ caps indoors. No ill intent is intended and this has been made clear. However, a private citizen can enforce their dress code in their home, so if someone I visit demands I remove a religious garment when I enter their house, I won't enter. The discussion is about public institutions. If kids can be informed enough to choose their gender, then I think they can manage a choice about a head covering. The drive to ban hijab is therefore falsely labelled as an exercise in child rights. It doesn't even have any kind of security related intent. Banning niqab in order to reveal facial features for security purposes I fully understand and support, but banning hijab? Come on...Call it what it is: an effort against islamic tradition in order to sexualise females who may otherwise be more likely to resist sexual intent with males.

If they are the school, the school rules is none of your business.
Agree?

Kids behave by their parents wishes... NO KID go to school with 100% of his own... whatever it's his thinking/clothes or behavior...
A kid is at the image of his parents...
Can we all stop this kid autonomy/independence nonsense.

They are NOT Adults and shall not be seen as such...

As long as you can't prove the kid next door is FULLY independent in his decision THEN you have no right to impose such conditions on others...

Seems he is the type of guy to let his kids go naked outside if they wished... or let his own kids have 100% the saying at home...
That what we call being the WORST parents ever...

When parents engage in discriminatory behaviour, society should react.
When it is made into a system by a group of parents, rules should be created to stop the behaviour. That is what is happening.

If they are the school, the school rules is none of your business.
Agree?

When parents engage in discriminatory behaviour, society should react.
When it is made into a system by a group of parents, rules should be created to stop the behaviour. That is what is happening.
Actually if the parents pay taxes, the rules in a public institution are their business. Taxation, representation etc.

Look it is a never ending debate really but unfortunately biased perceptions towards the hijab have guided such discriminatory decisions. Muslims in western societies are partly at fault for adopting a confrontational approach on minor issues and indeed for not publishing a coherent and consistent narrative on violent islamist extremists who attack western towns with no apparent logical reason, but the fault also lies with the sensationalist media and various Christian-era islamophobic institutional biases that are entrenched here since centuries ago. It's not going to get resolved any time soon for a variety of reasons. But fundamentally, as a stand alone issue, I see no problem with girls wearing a hijab even from a young age and westerners with their liberal and somewhat hypocritical attitudes towards gender equality, sex and sexualisation of females in particularly should not feel threatened by some females and their families wanting to exercise their right to reject such sexualisation. Modest (but not extreme or isolationist) Islamic communities should be embraced as a throwback to a time when even Europeans were a simpler and more modest bunch. I can't understand the threat calculus here.... The only thing westerners are being deprived of is more females to perv over, as though we are all meant to live on some kind of love island reality show every minute of our lives.

Actually if the parents pay taxes, the rules in a public institution are their business. Taxation, representation etc.

Look it is a never ending debate really but unfortunately biased perceptions towards the hijab have guided such discriminatory decisions. Muslims in western societies are partly at fault for adopting a confrontational approach on minor issues and indeed for not publishing a coherent and consistent narrative on violent islamist extremists who attack western towns with no apparent logical reason, but the fault also lies with the sensationalist media and various Christian-era islamophobic institutional biases that are entrenched here since centuries ago. It's not going to get resolved any time soon for a variety of reasons. But fundamentally, as a stand alone issue, I see no problem with girls wearing a hijab even from a young age and westerners with their liberal and somewhat hypocritical attitudes towards gender equality, sex and sexualisation of females in particularly should not feel threatened by some females and their families wanting to exercise their right to reject such sexualisation. Modest (but not extreme or isolationist) Islamic communities should be embraced as a throwback to a time when even Europeans were a simpler and more modest bunch. I can't understand the threat calculus here.... The only thing westerners are being deprived of is more females to perv over, as though we are all meant to live on some kind of love island reality show every minute of our lives.

The threat is the sectarian behaviour.

When kids are taught that they are lesser beeings, if they do not wear certain attributes,
parents are stepping over their authority. Implicitly, they insult each and every other individual.
In medieval times, such insults would cause bloodfeuds.

In order to stifle the behaviour, the needs of an individual is less than the needs of the society.
You may be asked to do actions which are not ideal, in order to show solidarity with those that have it worse.

Girls have been killed by their families because they wanted to integrate in the Swedish society,
and started to behave like any ordinary Swedish girl.
Breaking the sectarian mindset is key to getting rid of such behaviour.
What are those advocating niqab etc. doing for those girls?

simple base human right...

YOUR human right ends there were it effects the human right of a other person...

if parrents force their 6-13yo daugther to wear a headscarf in school they effect the human right of their kid not to be used as a religios symbol... but I guess mulems will never understand that..
It is grooming their children with the tradition and culture.
Talking about freedom and not giving it. Not giving this freedom to parents mean you are forcing. Think it from another aspect not your personal concept.

It is grooming their children with the tradition and culture.
Talking about freedom and not giving it. Not giving this freedom to parents mean you are forcing. Think it from another aspect not your personal concept.

Grooming girls to be subservient to men is not freedom, it is the path to slavery.
Children should be groomed to fit a role in society which is not dependent on sex.
If parents cannot do the job, society needs to step in.

Grooming girls to be subservient to men is not freedom, it is the path to slavery.
Children should be groomed to fit a role in society which is not dependent on sex.
If parents cannot do the job, society needs to step in.
How do you relate this to women’s slavery. Society is pushing its views. I have five sisters all are independent and happily married one is is a widow lost her husband to heart attack. Two did masters, one medicine and 2 under graduates. Three decided to work two did not and mind you they were in Pakistan when this all happened. When one group is strong they shove their wills down others throat. This is called lack of freedom.

you have to recreate the islam ...because the islam does NOT fit the the way 3/4 of the world population lifes...
Sorry if you dont understand or have any clue of what Islam is EXCEPT what the selective bombardment by them media, I suggest not to talk about it! Coz it shows us (the educated class with quick google to check / verify your BS) where you stand! Def not in the intelligent arena!

People talking about things they dont understand are the same as a butcher would be talking about neurosurgery! Both use sharp knives and yes Neurosurgeons also use similar tools to break open the skull But a butcher is never a surgeon! No matter how many years of experience he / she has!

and 3/4 of the world dont belive that the islam is a peacefull religion
Do you actually know the statistics for the % of the world that is uneducated, below poverty, illiterate? Because I assure you even "people with degrees" dont know everything and can be as ignorant as your spelling in this very sentence! Kind of speaks volumes about you!

I suggest you take a break, read up about Islam (IF you are true to yourself) or leave - entirely your choice! Coz I would ban you for spreading misinformation...and even Europe has laws not to harm the sentiments of the Jews so your language and your habitual misinformation spreading ignorance!

why dont u go back were u come from ?
I am sorry your racism can explode in your country but even there, your cyber laws dont allow open racists surfing "freely"....I mean saying anything against Jews can get you in trouble in MANY European countries...So kindly keep your shit to yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom