What's new

Swedish newspapers reprint Mohammed cartoon

they know muslims dont like it ... they are making fun of rights of1.5 billion people .. Like danes these swedes want some controversial ,cheap shitty publicity , There is been enough drama about the danish cartoons ! its nothing but taking a piss with muslim world. what part of it was difficult to understand like other members stressed Prophet (PBUH) or Islam is more than any thing or any one dearest to us..!

And what instigated this particular cartoon? A murder attempt on the cartoonist.

This was how the cartoonist chose to respond.

so much freedom of speech, you can even be free to be an animal.

in singapore a cartoon like this would get you 20 lashes on the back with a metal whip.

And can you also list the punishments for murder, attempt to murder, destruction of property, threats of physical violence, etc. I suspect that the 20 lashes for cartoons would seem like cakewalk when compared to the rest.

To whom it may concern......... i don't mind if i get banned after this post

Making the cartoons of our beloved Prophet was a total disgrace to humanity. These bastards played with the emotions of 1.6 Billion Muslims and those who has sympthy with the Muslims. If anybody supports this cheap act

Fcuk Off Bastards

Now close this thread before i say bigger vulgar words

Making the cartoons of our beloved Prophet was a total disgrace to humanity. These bastards played with the emotions of 1.6 Billion Muslims and those who has sympthy with the Muslims. If anybody supports this cheap act

Fcuk Off Bastards

Excuse his French.

Fcuk Off Bastards

Yes I agree with you. Anyone deliberately hurting other religious feeling should be condemned.

The news paper knows that it is going to hurt lot of ppl still it published. They should get 100x more threat than their calculation then only they will not indulge in this kind of act going further.

Yes I agree with you. Anyone deliberately hurting other religious feeling should be condemned.

The news paper knows that it is going to hurt lot of ppl still it published. They should get 100x more threat than their calculation then only they will not indulge in this kind of act going further.

So you support threatening people with violence then?

So you support threatening people with violence then?

This is not first time. they know there going to be violent response. What they expect when they provoke? Looks like calculated risk. If they get surprise then they will stop doing this non sense. tell me one think what is useful with that cartoons?

BTW I am against killing and threatening.

I don't get it guys! If a bunch of loser Europeans want to spew a bunch of BS, why do you care?!! Are their opinions so important?
Mass protests, violence, more media coverage, more propaganda.
Don't you feel all this is helping their cause to defame your religion! Well this is my opinion and you have yours.

Culture issues and right to freedom. We are not aware of ME sensitivity to religion and as we insult Jesus christ in our daily lives, we presume same is true for others.

Doesn't reflect very well on you guys then. You're pathetic, so you assume everyone else is too. Bravo.

I find it absolutely mind-boggling how "freedom of speech" is used for abusing other religions. Islam in particular.

Last edited:
By printing the cartoon you are asking for the trouble. It is not freedom. You are offending a large group by posting an inaccurate, offensive, wet dream picture.

If someone posted the picture of your female relative naked. Yes, you would go on to harm the news paper and its employees.

And no, i will not support the posting of that particular picture.

Nobody is supporting a violent response. The response however will not be fruitful after you publish the photo, something that you knew when you posted..

Maybe you are not supporting violence, a lot of other people are. Even you actually imply that with the "not be fruitful" remark.

Granted that the newspaper has been unnecessarily offensive but that does not justify a maniacally violent response. This is not about offense taken, its the nature of retribution sought. All that such statements (actions) will achieve is to further stereotype Muslims as being inclined to support violence. There have been cases of images of Hindu gods being put on footwear, on toilet seats and even footwear being placed on a figurine of the Buddha. Offense was taken, protests were made but as far as i can remember there was no threats to kill or blow up the people concerned.

You just have to go through this forum to realise that many here have little or no respect for the religion or the feelings of others. Why then is a double standard being applied when it comes to their own religious feelings?

Register your protests or displeasure by means that would enhance respect for you and your religion, not degrade and demean both with ill thought out words and actions.

I have no problem. I was just wondering about your opinion. On other day you just jumped for MF Husain with pic, facts and logic.

PS: Sweden is free country.

What a big blatant lie. Go back and read that thread. I condemned MF Husain's nude paintings but raised the question of why Hindu artists making similar works were not chased out of the country.

Have some shame and quit walking around all over the board just lying through your teeth...

Register your protests or displeasure by means that would enhance respect for you and your religion, not degrade and demean both with ill thought out words and actions.

Well said.

I am assuming you also condemn the right wing hindus who threatened MF Husain with violence?

Back
Top Bottom