What's new

Swedish court allowed to burn Quran: Insulted and Burned down !

1. This is a shameful individualistic act.
2. This is not good publicity for Sweden as a country.

Competent Muslim scholars can offer to educate Swedish people about Islam in its pure form through online channels for free. This might help.
As the recent act was done by an Iraqi, I doubt that would have any effect. Being raised in Iraq, he would have personal experience. What Muslims here are teaching us that is that normal justice is of no interest to them.

I am taught here that a Muslim cannot do anything wrong. When I point out that the individual may have been wronged by Imams, I get a negative rating, even though there is plenty of evidence of bad Imams.
How fair is that?
If a Muslim is doing something wrong, then noone should be able to mention it. That is the message I hear.

Until you hear his story, You cannot make a judgement whether he is in the right or in the wrong.

Last edited:
The Quran was burned by an Iraqi citizen.

He is now wanted by Iraq, which wants him extradited.
This will not happen, since ”burning the quran” is Free Speech, and not a crime in Sweden.
He actually was breaking local law, since you may not start a fire at all due to dry weather and the risk of a fire spreading.

If watching the Quran burn is considered harmful to the watcher, how come you publish the video, thus harming people?

I have burned the Quran. It's the proper way to dispose of it if there is no other way to transport it honorably.

I don't get it??? Quran is a recitation... Not a book really?

The perpetrator was an Iraqi citizen, and you do not know his personal reasons for burning the Quran. (Neither do I).
Maybe he was raped by an Iman…

he never went to any imam because he is not a muslim but a christian from iraq's syriac christian community

Court allowed burning of Quran is Freedom of Speech and according to Sweden law.
Same said by US.

Real question:

Is Tehreek e Labbaik now starting protest against Sweden Ambassador?

WARNING: Video may be disturbing for some people

On Other hand, Russian parliament condemned burning of Quran in Sweden

i heard IMRAN KHAN is leading an army from zanaan park to behead this guy

In a free and modern world, all faiths will be criticised more and more. Get used to it.

Burning a book isn't criticism. It is intolerance.

As the recent act was done by an Iraqi, I doubt that would have any effect. Being raised in Iraq, he would have personal experience. What Muslims here are teaching us that is that normal justice is of no interest to them.

I am taught here that a Muslim cannot do anything wrong. When I point out that the individual may have been wronged by Imams, I get a negative rating, even though there is plenty of evidence of bad Imams.
How fair is that?
If a Muslim is doing something wrong, then noone should be able to mention it. That is the message I hear.

Until you hear his story, You cannot make a judgement whether he is in the right or in the wrong.

Sweden has demonstrated that it is a nation that tolerates the burning and destruction of books. There is nothing modern and advanced about burning books. It is rather intolerance and hatred. Only insecure civilisations allow books to be burnt.

What you don't realise is that Islam will only gain more traction. After all many Western citizens are today converting to Islam. Hence making Islam the fastest growing religion in the world.

Last edited:
he never went to any imam because he is not a muslim but a christian from iraq's syriac christian community

i heard IMRAN KHAN is leading an army from zanaan park to behead this guy
The point is that he may still have been wronged.

There are plenty of examples of Catholic Priests that has sexually abused boys.
You cannot blame the Catholic Church for that - until the Catholic Church is informed about the abuse and does not act to stop it.

You can also not rule out that he blames Islam for something a Muslim did to him, by acting against the teaching in the Quran.

The tweet says that him being Christian, is not confirmed.
It appears that a non-Christian in France claimed he was a Christian to blame Christianity for a false flag operation.

So you need to hear his story, before passing judgement.

Last edited:

You cannot blame the Catholic Church for that - until the Catholic Church is informed about the abuse and does not act to stop it.

You can also not rule out that he blames Islam for something a Muslim did to him, by acting against the teaching in the Quran.

That is your justification for burning a book? LOL as if burning a book will remedy the Christian feelings. Brown Christians are always butthurt about many things. They feel that the world is against them. The brown Christians are like the Hindutva. They will never be satisfied.

Sweden has displayed weakness and hatred by allowing the asylum seeker to burn thr Holy book. The onus is on Sweden.

ok here is his story

It appears that a non-Christian claimed he was a Christian to blame Christianity fir a false flag operation.

i know no matter what we do you will still defend this guy

here is another one of his story

It is a crime to insult LGTV and burning the Torah was forbidden, but they allow burning the Quran.

So much for all the smug smartasses preaching secularism and free speech.

ok here is his story

This Swede is also a fervent Islam hater. Just search for his previous posts. He isn't only defending the Iraqi Christian. This Swede actually feels and thinks like the Iraqi Christian.

It is a crime to insult LGTV and burning the Torah was forbidden, but they allow burning the Quran.

There is only one proper solution. All Islamic countries should boycott Swedish goods. There should be concensus on how to deal with these book burners. Each time a Qur'an is allowed to be burnt all Islamic nations should enforce the boycott. We saw how quickly France backtracked after the outcry.

It appears that a non-Christian claimed he was a Christian to blame Christianity fir a false flag operation.

the fire your so called western leaders started in the JUNGLE has reached your GARDEN.

This Swede is also a fervent Islam hater. Just search for his previous posts. He isn't only defending the Iraqi Christian. This Swede actually feels and thinks like the Iraqi Christian.

There is only one proper solution. All Islamic countries should boycott Swedish goods. There should be concensus on how to deal with these book burners. Each time a Qur'an is allowed to be burnt all Islamic nations should enforce the boycott. We saw how quickly France backtracked after the outcry.
the only proper solution left is JIHAD.

ok here is his story

I do not defend anything he did. I defend that he has the right to have a public opinion. You and everyone else has the right to criticize him.

The militia he was a member of is reported to have fought against ISIS.
Is that what you prefer to call fighting against Islam?
He was tortured by the Shia Mahdi Militia which might have affected his view on Islam.

It has been deemed legal to burn a Quran in Sweden. Now courts are going to decide if burning a Quran outside a Mosque is legal or not.

The burning of the Torah was not forbidden.
The guy that wanted to burn a Torah was contacted by Imams in Sweden, and they convinced him it was a bad idea, so he withdrew the application.

Last edited:
the fire your so called western leaders started in the JUNGLE has reached your GARDEN.

the only proper solution left is JIHAD.

You will always find that only the brute hateful Christians burn the holy Qur'an. You will hardly find another religion burning books. These people have a weird fetish with burning books. Perhaps they are against knowledge and books.

Who cares, honestly?

He [Allah] has revealed the Quran and He will protect it (15:9)

If burning "copies" of Quran makes that dude feel like a macho man with a big bulge, so be it. These characters are literally dime a dozen.

The point is, they can't "eradicate" Quran. And this "macho" guy in shades is just looking for attention, heh!

Who cares, honestly?

He [Allah] has revealed the Quran and He will protect it (15:9)

If burning "copies" of Quran makes that dude feel like a macho man with a big bulge, so be it. These characters are literally dime a dozen.

The point is, they can't "eradicate" Quran and this macho guy in shades is just looking for attention, heh!

You should care. It is our book after all.

An economic boycott is the least the Islamic countries should respond with.

Back
Top Bottom