What's new

Swedish court allowed to burn Quran: Insulted and Burned down !

Why such insensitive provocative acts ? How does this prove or express anything ? Freedom of expression is not freedom of hatred

Maybe he was raped by an Iman…
Or maybe he's a f#*kin' Iraqi Christian. Did that lil' bit evade your thought?

Either way..., he's been identified & (my guess) - his time on this Planet is running on fumes.

Good luck to him. He's gonna need it.

Lets see your Taxpayers money go to good use in protecting him for the rest of his life - as limited as it shall be.

“The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars / But in ourselves, that we are underlings.”

They’re provoking us. Then they cry when we retaliate.
The retaliation will come In Sha Allah.

The perpetrator was an Iraqi citizen, and you do not know his personal reasons for burning the Quran. (Neither do I).
Maybe he was raped by an Iman…
Whatever the personal reason is the one who dares to burn the Quran will lose his head.

The Quran was burned by an Iraqi citizen.

He is now wanted by Iraq, which wants him extradited.
This will not happen, since ”burning the quran” is Free Speech, and not a crime.
He actually was breaking local law, since you may not start a fire at all due to dry weather and the risk of a fire spreading.

If watching the Quran burn is considered harmful to the watcher, how come you publish the video, thus harming people?

He is an Iraqi Christian. Not just Iraqi.

Someone said burn books about Christianity.

But it is their country, so their rules.

What kind of a barbarian would burn books? Incredible insecurity.

Or maybe he's a f#*kin' Iraqi Christian. Did that lil' bit evade your thought?

Either way..., he's been identified & (my guess) - his time on this Planet is running on fumes.

Good luck to him. He's gonna need it.

Lets see your Taxpayers money go to good use in protecting him for the rest of his life - as limited as it shall be.

These brown Christians that have been given asylum in Western nations are often the worst. They remind me of Hindutvatis. They are always trying polish boots and trying to belong. I have met a few of these brown Christians. Despicable people. Absolutely horrific and hateful savages. These people live to hate. 24/7.

Only a brute savage would burn a book. I have never seen other faiths burning and desecrating holy books as much as Christians. These people hold so much grudge and hate against a quarter of the world's population. The hatred and vitriol that flows through their body is inconceivable.

These Westerners cry about blasphemy law LOL They burn books and claim that people have the freedom to hate. Just look at the hypocrisy. Mindnumbing.

Last edited:
Our hands our rules.
Don’t complain if your actions cause you to lose your heads.

Go to Sweden and even all of Europe do what you do the best.

thats what the French said

on biggest day of the islamic year you decide to offend over 2 billion people?

good luck
Go ahead and teach Sweden a lesson.

🍿

The ones crying are the ones who never bother reading it.

That being said, Sweden was dumb for doing this.

Gave Russia a platform to win over the Muslim world and Turkiye to protest their entry into NATO.

Good job Sweden.

There used to be a Church burning arsonist 'scene' in Norway, lotsa black metal folk were into it.

Literally playing with fire, but.. don't come crying when some jihadi does his thing.

Go to Sweden and even all of Europe do what you do the best.

Go ahead and teach Sweden a lesson.

🍿

A boycott of Swedish goods by all Islamic nations would be a good start.

We know what happened last time when the French drew cartoons and a handful of Islamic countries started boycotting French products. Macron had to plead.

Last edited:
Let them do what they want according to their own laws. The only problem is they are only encouraging more Islamist extremism and making it harder to modernize the world.

Let them do what they want according to their own laws. The only problem is they are only encouraging more Islamist extremism and making it harder to modernize the world.

Your side only knows how to burn books. They have lost intellectual debate. Today Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Even those that fiercely oppose Islam eventually end up joining it.

Back
Top Bottom