What's new

Swedish court allowed to burn Quran: Insulted and Burned down !

I do not defend anything he did. I defend that he has the right to have a public opinion. You and everyone else has the right to criticize him.

The burning of the Torah was not forbidden.
The guy that wanted to burn a Torah was contacted by Imams in Sweden, and convinced him it was a bad idea, so he withdrew the application.
The point is that he may still have been wronged.

There are plenty of examples of Catholic Priests that has sexually abused boys.
You cannot blame the Catholic Church for that - until the Catholic Church is informed about the abuse and does not act to stop it.

You can also not rule out that he blames Islam for something a Muslim did to him, by acting against the teaching in the Quran.

The tweet says that him being Christian, is not confirmed.
It appears that a non-Christian in France claimed he was a Christian to blame Christianity for a false flag operation.

So you need to hear his story, before passing judgement.
read your previous comment again. a minute ago you said him being a christian is not confirmed and before passing judgment we must hear his story.
he told his story loudly by burning Quran in front of a Majid on one of the most holiest days in Islam.

read your previous comment again. a minute ago you said him being a christian is not confirmed and before passing judgment we must hear his story.
he told his story loudly by burning Quran in front of a Majid on one of the most holiest days in Islam.

This was obviously an attempt to hurt the feelings of Muslims all over the world. He picked a day that is very significant for Muslims.

You should care. It is out book after all.

No one's denying that. But the point is, a book can be reprinted. After all, it's just a "copy" of the Quran that he's burned. There are plenty more where it came from.

The guy is hungry for attention and people are doing nothing but feeding the troll, heh!

No one's denying that. But the point is, a book can be reprinted. After all, it's just a "copy" of the Quran that he's burned. There are plenty more where it came from.

The guy is hungry for attention and people are doing nothing but feeding the troll, heh!

Economic boycott of Swedish goods. That is how Islamic nations should collectively respond to Sweden. No ifs and buts. Remember, Sweden is the mastermind for allowing this to happen under the guise of free speech.

Economic boycott of Swedish goods. That is how Islamic nations should collectively respond to Sweden. No ifs and buts. Remember, Sweden is the mastermind for allowing this to happen under the guise of free speech.

Sure, why not.

Besides, I don't think Swedes have much of a presence here in Pakistan.

1688196297305.png

Sure, why not.

Besides, I don't think Swedes have much of a presence here in Pakistan.

View attachment 935959

The Swedes have a presence in other Islamic countries. They also export certain goods apart from brands. The boycott should be initiated by all Islamic countries.

If Islamic countries fail to boycott, the people should identify Swedish products and not buy them.

There should be some form of penalty. Next time these Western nations will think it through before allowing such bigorty.

I have bought a new appartment in Turkey. I was supposed to visit Ikea to buy some stuff. That isn't going to happen anymore. I will be buying Turkish brands instead. That is my way of boycotting the Swedes. Everywhere I see a Swedish product I won't buy.

Last edited:
Problem is, Swedish police allowed it and their PM didn't apologize for it. Surprisingly, the head of Swedish swines tried to justify it.

These people hold a very deep grudge against a quarter of the world's population. We know what Bush meant when he made the crusade comment. It wasn't slip of tongue.

This woman is an ex-nun. She has written countless books on Islam. Listen from start to finish. You will understand the insecurity. This grudge dates back thousands of years. It is a very deep and humiliating insecurity.

Last edited:
That is because you filter away facts to suit your narrative.
What happened was that a Muslim man applied for a demonstration to burn a Torah. Imams in Sweden made him see the errors of his way, so he withdrew the application. As a genuine Torah is extremely expensive, it is doubtfull he could afford it anyway.
Actually I filtered no facts I didn't know the Muslim community prevented that burning and it seems so the police gave permission? So if that's the case I withdraw that particular criticism.

The best response actually is dawah. Muslims in sweden and really everywhere should counter the right wing narrative, too much the views of extremist Muslims is used as a narrative to label Islam as being that way.

Islam should be judged by its teachings not by actions of individuals. Intellectually challenging Islam is within the quran itself, it gives two falsification tests.

The problem I see with burning any religious text is it leads to growing hatred, if you normalise this and get little pressure back you target something else. Slowly it ends up demonising and margilising the whole community.

Court allowed burning of Quran is Freedom of Speech and according to Sweden law.
Same said by US.

Real question:

Is Tehreek e Labbaik now starting protest against Sweden Ambassador?

WARNING: Video may be disturbing for some people

On Other hand, Russian parliament condemned burning of Quran in Sweden

Don't worry soon he will be dispatched to hell.

It is the fastest growing religion on the planet you moron.

It is your brute side. You guys burn books because you cannot win an argument intellectually. Your side is filled with hatred and rage. Hence they can only resort to burning and vandalism.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world today. I know that you have difficulty accepting that, but deal with the facts.
I was asking how Islam is growing, but let me tell you how.
Islam is growing because a child born into a muslim family is considered a muslim. Breeding is your islamic growth. It has nothing to do with the teachings of Islam and conversion.

Back
Top Bottom