What's new

swati arrested again

Mention a single uni professor who've accumulated even a fraction of 1 billion pkr after spending to achieve all of the aforementioned.
Not 1 billion but I can sure tell you few crores if they saved and invested in properties. Then yes some has managed to be made around 35 to 40 crores and if their children got in private sector like Bank Job or some other such jobs and keep saving then as a family asset can reach 1 billion and even more.

IK is softie PM of hardcore Pakistani

Proof is how many people showed up when he was shot

PS:
more people show up to a cricket match

Believe me few thousand people surrounding GHQ & Abpara are more than enough to make property dealers wet their pants. They doesn't understand language of respect because they have fetish for people chanting slogans like ones in PMLN or PTM protests. Izzat sirf nasli logon ko ras aati hai.

Imran Khan can just tell overseas Pakistanis to stop sending remittances
Then they'll pin the entire shitshow on him, saying we had almost fixed everything and were on the cusp of greatness (i.e. default) when IK pulled the rug from under us.

Besides, while overseas Pakistanis are the single biggest source of forex right now, they aren't exactly sending remittances for the love of Pakistan. They have families to feed for the most part. So, this is a non-starter.

PTI needs multiple jr leaders who can raise the temperature without IK. This situation calls for protest outside GHQ with openly calling out Bajwa and Major **** director.
not likely. if this were to happen. they would have done it last night instead of deciding on dissolving the assemblies. they will not jeopardise their gamble with asim munir over swati, who frankly, should learn to tone it down a notch. at least let the fucker leave office before you call him a bastard on twitter.

not likely. if this were to happen. they would have done it last night instead of deciding on dissolving the assemblies. they will not jeopardise their gamble with asim munir over swati, who frankly, should learn to tone it down a notch. at least let the fucker leave office before you call him a bastard on twitter.

Correct. The "Bastard" was called "Bastard", 72 hours before the stipulated time.😛😛😛

Dissolving assemblies means PTI are fairly confident the new Chief would not make any naughty plans.

Swati should have toned down a bit. Shahbaz Gill mentioned he will be taking Bajwa’s class after he makes an exit. Swati should have atleast waited that long.

Swati’s arrest is basically a slap on the face of Imran Khan and his handlers. Expected when you’re too soft on them. You’ve lost the golden opportunity when you had time to leash them. They played brilliantly against your politically powerful on-slot.

They applied military tactics commendably and smashed your political mind games. They were anxiously waiting for the opportunity which you provided them. They engaged you in order to get space and convincingly got success in the battlespace.

They played tactically (as they’re trained off). They not only made favorable grounds by delaying things but also subsequently confining your political options. After getting leverage, they restricted your moves and left you with either to take a confrontational path (by moving to Islamabad) or to step back.

You provided them a breathing space but they won’t give you any space to fly
All these victories mean nothing when you lose the respect of the people.

It's like winning battles after battles but losing the war.

Last edited:
Dissolving assemblies means PTI are fairly confident the new Chief would not make any naughty plans.

Swati should have toned down a bit. Shahbaz Gill mentioned he will be taking Bajwa’s class after he makes an exit. Swati should have atleast waited that long.

From 30 November onward, Mir Bajwa should be abused and cursed publicly. This is extremely important politically.

Everyone thinks bajwa is a bastard

Yes, even Bajwa himself thinks so.😂😂

My t shirt would read

I am Imran Khan real PM
I am Imran Riaz Khan
I am atshad shareef
I am Swati
I am Gill

Back of the t shirt

Bajwa bhoozdil ghudaar
Nawaz Shreef choor
Shabaaz Shareef jahil choor
Maryam Nawaz Imran khans play thing
Maryam Aurangzeb khusra
Zardari Mr 10% but 100% khota
Bilwal - sheikh rashids play thing total gandoo

Last edited:
I am amazed at indian media's ability to completely ignore the point and pull out stupid headlines out of everything.

@-=virus=- , can you please tell them Swati didn't mean to praise indian chief, he meant to shit on bajwa?
you are asking too much from indians . inko to koi maan ki gali de bolty hain maan ki praise hoi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom