What's new

swati arrested again

O bhai that is not the case anymore. Especially if you are Professor and in many other Government jobs you can make money save it and if you are smart start investing in properties. Professors are doing really good these days without doing any corruption and so are many other Government employees. Perks especially after Musharraf have really gone up for many but yes some like Clerical Staff are still struggling to meet ends meet.

Ivy league admissions for kids, multiple 2000+ cc vehicles, mansion of a residence with atleast two or three prime location plots but still end up saving a fortune while serving in bps20/21/22

@Zarvan bhai budget bna k dikhao? May be i could inform my professor how he could have afforded a Suzuki mehran from the get go instead of riding a Yamaha bike even nearing his retirement age very much That too very post musharf era.

Ivy league admissions for kids, multiple 2000+ cc vehicles, mansion of a residence with atleast two or three prime location plots but still end up saving a fortune while serving in bps20/21/22

@Zarvan bhai budget bna k dikhao? May be i could inform my professor how he could have afforded a Suzuki mehran from the get go instead of riding a Yamaha bike even nearing his retirement age very much That too very post musharf era.
Bhai it differs from University to University. Professors in many Universities can easily afford Honda City if not Civic in fact some can even afford that. Schools and Government colleges of FSC are different story. But universities like Punjab and Government College Lahore and others where there are day and evening programs professors are doing really good. I myself is in Government and job pay is not very high as I am in some sector, but I know stuff.

Please read my previous response. I hope you guys are right, but I fear that chances are slim...

There is a very strong probability that you are right and I am wrong. But, then that is how it is. IK has done his part, to the best of his potential, and of course, as it appears, would keep on doing it, but the rest lies with the nation. IK has no magic in his hand to change the fate of Pakistan.

O bhai that is not the case anymore. Especially if you are Professor and in many other Government jobs you can make money save it and if you are smart start investing in properties. Professors are doing really good these days without doing any corruption and so are many other Government employees. Perks especially after Musharraf have really gone up for many but yes some like Clerical Staff are still struggling to meet ends meet.

with due respect, your are wrong. I have immediate family members and friends who are/were part of government bps 15++. They couldn't afford lavish lifestyles, double cabin cars, foreign trips, commercial land.. the imported lot and their kids are enjoying.

with due respect, your are wrong. I have immediate family members and friends who are/were part of government bps 15++. They couldn't afford lavish lifestyles, double cabin cars, foreign trips, commercial land.. the imported lot and their kids are enjoying.
Bhai my father is one so am I and so are many relatives of mine also dozens of friends. So, I know, yes for people up till 17th scale it's difficult. Even in that some employees get more some get less. But in many Universities 18th grade to 21 earn really well.

Many slave-nations have risen up.

You need a leader willing to confront. Not somebody who brings a butter knife to a gunfight, which is IK's approach.

You don't want revolution? Then you are implicitly agreeing to uphold this rotten, corrupt, degenerate status quo. There is no middle ground when the rot is this deep --- you either challenge is directly or accept subservience to it. There is a limit to how much you can fool yourself and your well-intentioned, patriotic followers.

I do believe he has good intentions. But that's not enough.

Murad Saeed & Co.

But ours is a nation obsessed with age and 'experience,' even if some young guy has 10x the passion, ideas, creativity, and zeal.
Ik brought a gun to a knife fight but later realized all of his wong man dropped their guns and ran away.

He was left alone confronting dozens of people alone

Apart from few thousand people from KPK noone really will be there once danda or shelling happens.
We saw it.

Few thousand that stayed alone couldn't do anything Ik did the right thing to call it off

The FIRs on Arshad, the torture on Shahbaz Gill and Swati is the handiwork of the establishment.

The public knows it. Paradoxically, this is good for Pakistan in the long run. Establishment’s reputation taking a hit will culminate in calls for accountability. Very much like the executive and judiciary branches.

16 FIRs were registered for mutiny, violence for merely criticizing army chief against Arshad Sharif while not one FIR is registered for an assassination attempt of ex PM IK against this dirty harry.

Even British were not that cruel when India was their colony.

Bhai it differs from University to University. Professors in many Universities can easily afford Honda City if not Civic in fact some can even afford that. Schools and Government colleges of FSC are different story. But universities like Punjab and Government College Lahore and others where there are day and evening programs professors are doing really good. I myself is in Government and job pay is not very high as I am in some sector, but I know stuff.

Mention a single uni professor who've accumulated even a fraction of 1 billion pkr after spending to achieve all of the aforementioned.

PTI needs multiple jr leaders who can raise the temperature without IK. This situation calls for protest outside GHQ with openly calling out Bajwa and Major **** director.
PTI needs leaders other than IK too.

Days of family run political parties are getting over. If you want democracy, then choose and try to somewhat copy the party structures of those democracies, which you like.

This hybrid structure is worse than dictatorship. It is killing Pakistan.

Swati’s arrest is basically a slap on the face of Imran Khan and his handlers. Expected when you’re too soft on them. You’ve lost the golden opportunity when you had time to leash them. They played brilliantly against your politically powerful on-slot.

They applied military tactics commendably and smashed your political mind games. They were anxiously waiting for the opportunity which you provided them. They engaged you in order to get space and convincingly got success in the battlespace.

They played tactically (as they’re trained off). They not only made favorable grounds by delaying things but also subsequently confining your political options. After getting leverage, they restricted your moves and left you with either to take a confrontational path (by moving to Islamabad) or to step back.

You provided them a breathing space but they won’t give you any space to fly

1669561207311.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom