What's new

swati arrested again

First you loose the respect and sympathy and later you loose the power and pelf.

Army, Mil-Establsihment have almost lost all the respect and affection of the Awam, as said respect is commanded and not demanded.

So this is the most desirable result coming out the Haqiqi Azaadi movement, the relentless efforts of the IK, the awareness amongst the people is the most precious aspect, people are no more Apolitical and they are asking for their rights and talking about it, this wasn't possible earlier.

As said, the change come first in the 'hearts and minds' of people, and change of system occurs later, country is getting closer to this change hopefully.

Agree. Well put. IK, the Chief Chef of Pakistan, has prepared a broth, which is simmering, at the moment. If IK can maintain a temperature, which can keep this broth simmering, his job is done. Circumstances would lead this broth to sizzle, when the time is ripe. That is how I imagine the prevailing scenario.

Probably a 15+ year old Civic without Green Tax paid.

if you are a government servant, you cannot even afford a used car on the salary. and if you even manage to buy it, you cant afford its fuel, maintenance, because all the money is spent on kids uniform, books, education, food, clothes, bills/rent

if you are a government servant, you cannot even afford a used car on the salary. and if you even manage to buy it, you cant afford its fuel, maintenance, because all the money is spent on kids uniform, books, education, food, clothes, bills/rent

That's really unfortunate.

A softie like IK can't deal with wild p!gs of twin cities. He want to play be rules while for Sicilian mafia law or constitution is less important than toilet paper.
IK is softie PM of hardcore Pakistani

Proof is how many people showed up when he was shot

PS:
more people show up to a cricket match

O bhai that is not the case anymore. Especially if you are Professor and in many other Government jobs you can make money save it and if you are smart start investing in properties. Professors are doing really good these days without doing any corruption and so are many other Government employees. Perks especially after Musharraf have really gone up for many but yes some like Clerical Staff are still struggling to meet ends meet.

IK is softie PM of hardcore Pakistani

Proof is how many people showed up when he was shot

PS:
more people show up to a cricket match
Yep, Pakistanis are just designed by god to be slaves, maybe it's time to accept this and carry on with our lives. I always thank god for it, and I think more people should too, it takes away all the responsibility from us.

May be, but B has still 2 days left, though I believe that by now he is largely de-powered.
He was depowered the day he started his goodbye tours. it was sad and satisfying at the same time, seeing his stupid downtrodden face.
I never in my life imagined I would have the feelings I do for a Pakistani army chief. And, I am amongst those who is middle of the road in this anti establishment movement, it's gone too far, because young people are impressionable, and some impressions have a habit of sticking, that's not good.
But he is a Fing B.st.rd.

Bajwa is also a Haji, and all the Generals are cut from the same cloth, asking for a huge shift in the policies of the Mil-Establsihment is far fetched and not realistic.

The new COAS is a Hafiz, this is over played onto the minds of the people just as Bajwa after being accused of Qadiani connection did Milad gatherings for many months and performed Hajj to prove otherwise and with Media Blitz.

This is hypocrisy and munafiqat.

What sort of intellectually stunted infants care about this stuff?!

Actions, only actions.
First you loose the respect and sympathy and later you loose the power and pelf.

Army, Mil-Establsihment have almost lost all the respect and affection of the Awam, as said respect is commanded and not demanded.

So this is the most desirable result coming out the Haqiqi Azaadi movement, the relentless efforts of the IK, the awareness amongst the people is the most precious aspect, people are no more Apolitical and they are asking for their rights and talking about it, this wasn't possible earlier.

As said, the change come first in the 'hearts and minds' of people, and change of system occurs later, country is getting closer to this change hopefully.

I applaud your hopefulness.

Maybe I've seen too much. There is no direct correlation between losing respect/sympathy and then power. Many ruled through the fist of fear (and propaganda to confuse/misdirect) for quite some time despite not being respected. The Army has had humiliations before, including MAJOR ones (before most of us were born, like in 1971, but has always managed to capture EVEN MORE state capacity and achieved EVEN MORE unaccountability.

So, I fear that you're placing too much faith in what some people of the country rightly feel (betrayed by the Forces).

We will need something greater.

Agree. Well put. IK, the Chief Chef of Pakistan, has prepared a broth, which is simmering, at the moment. If IK can maintain a temperature, which can keep this broth simmering, his job is done. Circumstances would lead this broth to sizzle, when the time is ripe. That is how I imagine the prevailing scenario.

Please read my previous response. I hope you guys are right, but I fear that chances are slim...

PTI needs multiple jr leaders who can raise the temperature without IK. This situation calls for protest outside GHQ with openly calling out Bajwa and Major **** director.

Yep, Pakistanis are just designed by god to be slaves, maybe it's time to accept this and carry on with our lives. I always thank god for it, and I think more people should too, it takes away all the responsibility from us.

Many slave-nations have risen up.

You need a leader willing to confront. Not somebody who brings a butter knife to a gunfight, which is IK's approach.

You don't want revolution? Then you are implicitly agreeing to uphold this rotten, corrupt, degenerate status quo. There is no middle ground when the rot is this deep --- you either challenge is directly or accept subservience to it. There is a limit to how much you can fool yourself and your well-intentioned, patriotic followers.

I do believe he has good intentions. But that's not enough.

PTI needs multiple jr leaders who can raise the temperature without IK. This situation calls for protest outside GHQ with openly calling out Bajwa and Major **** director.

Murad Saeed & Co.

But ours is a nation obsessed with age and 'experience,' even if some young guy has 10x the passion, ideas, creativity, and zeal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom