What's new

swati arrested again

View attachment 900824Guess what happened last night.. eyes in the skies during imran khans address… not by our own but by US Northern command… what does it tell u…

you should all be ashamed of it.. sad nation and controlled by masters

The aircraft was bought from the US a fair while back.

For some reason PAF still hasn't changed the reg numbers on the aircraft, neither on the transponder nor the paintjob.

The PAF reg no and US civilian reg number can both be seen on these aircraft.

He thinks we are idiot to belive that Indian coas has assets worth Rs 290,0000.
You cant buy a car with that money.. he thinks we will buy belive this $hit.
If you go by this: https://www.safalta.com/blog/what-is-the-salary-of-pm-president-of-india

President's annual salary is 6,000,000
If you (somewhat arbitrarily) estimate COAS's assets are 10 times the President's annual salary, it will be 60,000,000
Which, while more than 2,900,000, is considerably less than the Billions acquired by Pakistani COAS.

Is this arrest by Mir Bajwa & Co. or by Hafiz & Co.?

If you go by this: https://www.safalta.com/blog/what-is-the-salary-of-pm-president-of-india

President's annual salary is 6,000,000
If you (somewhat arbitrarily) estimate COAS's assets are 10 times the President's annual salary, it will be 60,000,000
Which, while more than 2,900,000, is considerably less than the Billions acquired by Pakistani COAS.

We can talk about pakistani coas later.
First I want to know what car and house your coas is able to afford in 2,900,000 once he retires.

I'll pass
I'll stick to riddles
More hints for you

Screenshot_20221127-025352_Chrome.jpg

What's the name of agency that filed complaint and arrested him?

And days before

View attachment 900823
But still no justification for arresting him

Good that he also spoke up to say that this the the proper way to arrest someone, serving warrant, then presenting accused before magistrate, not via agency thugs like he was arrested before.
This old man got balls of steel.

Imran Khan will not take the confrontational route. I can bet on it. He’ll lose alot of street power if he goes the violent route. Better to stick to this and make them lose their minds.

God knows what they’ll do when there is a real war like situation. The pressure will be 100 times more.

Coming to Swati’s arrest. Was it a due process or he was picked up like in the past?

اوووووو مجھے تو پتا ھی نہیں چلا کہ یہ پیروڈی اکاؤنٹ ہے، تمھیں فَٹ سے پتا چل گیا، بڑے ذھین ھو
Who knows you thought it was real.
Someone who can believe Rs 2,900,000 to be total worths asset of Indian chief can believe anything.

Back
Top Bottom