What's new

Swat - The Switzerland of Pakistan

Pristine outlook of Matta, Swat.

DyfgyT0WoAIjaxx.jpg

We should work to make it greener and cleaner! And add other trees that stand out like cherry blossom.

We should work to make it greener and cleaner! And add other trees that stand out like cherry blossom.
The government is stupid they say plant trees but planting trees is okay but how are they going to cook without no gas obviously wood will be used so government needs to play a bigger role bring gas to these areas so no more trees are harmed you know the locals hate it when they have to chop down trees for cooking but what can they do when government is not providing gas

This Lady is so cool!! Great ambassador!!!
I think considering the kind of geography Pakistan has, it can have some great ski resorts. Some of the resorts in USA and Canada (where I have been to)are pristine(whistler, deer valley Utah, even park city, to name a few...), but if there is serious interest for skiing in Pakistan it has a potential to have great resorts.

Hello Guyz, I am going to Swat next week. I need a drone camera and I found an online shopping site Goto.com.pk where I can buy Quadcopters online in Pakistan. Please suggest me if any other website you know for Quadcopters/ Drone Cameras.

Saifullah Lake is just behind famous Mahodand Lake is a mesmerizing lake located in the upper Usho Matiltan Valley about 41 km from Kalam, Swat District, KPK, Pakistan. Saifullah Jaheel is perched amidst the glacial alpine hills, emerald green water, attracts nature enthusiasts from across the country.

The lake is accessible by a four-wheel-drive vehicle and is often utilized for fishing and boating. During the winter season, Saifullah Lake freezes and covered with heavy snow. However, the best time to go there is in June and July, when alpine flowers like geum, blue poppy, potentilla, and gentian blooms all part of the wild area.

If you're planning to go Switzerland of Pakistan (The Swat). You should purchase some winter collection from oaks.pk which is online shopping website for ladies.

Mushroom Lake is a new beautiful addition to the scenic Swat.

1630253769468.png

1630253824739.png

Back
Top Bottom