What's new

Swagat Nahi Karoge Humara

Jat said:
Everyone Krait, Shivani, Srinivas supported me not you :bunny:, bcoz you were wrong and now accept it as a good girl :coffee:
just because you got the support on that group doesn't mean you were right.:coffee:

Hell No! Hitler's actions are despicable! Point to be noted is that Israel actions are condemnable precisely because their actions today are similar in some ways to how the Nazis treated certain 'unwanted' folks in Europe back then.
Indee I had used that pic to convey the same thing...but then I was misunderstood.

Arre. . . . Jurisdiction ko le ke bada joke ho gaya tha. . .:D:D:D

Baad me pata laga naali ke is side WB or wo side me Jharkhand !!

lol
Apne log sudhrenge nahi.:omghaha: Un Maoists ki akal thikane kardi ki nahi? Ek chapat mere ore se bhi dedo!:sarcastic:

I don't support killing innocents...and I had shared this pic when I was really really angry.
And how many times I have to prove that Israel-US share a good bond and India has to seal its mouth to Israel's atrocities.
You don't support killing of innocent so how can you share picture like this o_O I doesn't matter you are angry or not sharing picture of this type is not good at all
USA and Israel have good relation for their own national interest and India and Israel have good relation for their national interest so where the hell this Puppet word came from? :o:
You know what we should stop derailing this thread :p:

You don't support killing of innocent so how can you share picture like this o_O I doesn't matter you are angry or not sharing picture of this type is not good at all
USA and Israel have good relation for their own national interest and India and Israel have good relation for their national interest so where the hell this Puppet word came from? :o:
You know what we should stop derailing this thread :p:
you just proved with your own words why india should stop being an Israeli/US puppet. :coffee:

:p::bunny:

rest on FB.
you and me have taken this discussion in a tangential direction.:lol:

To be frank Didijaan, I can see why you were misunderstood when you quoted that.:)
That nite was funny....
I was getting brick bats and flowers from everywhere.
Add to it that I was angry.Krait would have almost banned me had Cherokee not come to solve the issue.Lolzz

I got support because you were wrong :whistle:
then let me take you to my threads on Israel...hehehe.

bass aur nahi!

you just proved with your own words why india should stop being an Israeli/US puppet.
rest on FB.
you and me have taken this discussion in a tangential direction.
LOL you proved yourself dumb now :lol:
So if India will do something for its national interest than its puppet of other country.
So, we are puppet of Russia, Japan even of Afghanistan then :tsk:

OK STOP

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom