What's new

Swagat Nahi Karoge Humara

Ravi you really got me thinking.
Last time you said all of us that's you,me and @Indischer joined this forum around the same time...within a week or so.
And now I'm flummoxed as to how we all have the same frequency.I mean I was surprised at Indee's take on Israel,i expected him to support Israel but he did surprise me with his views.And I am sure you think in the same line.
I am so sorry for bringing up Israel here...but I am just quoting an incident.

I don't think I have disagreed with @Indischer on any point :blink:

That nite was funny....
I was getting brick bats and flowers from everywhere.
Add to it that I was angry.Krait would have almost banned me had Cherokee not come to solve the issue.Lolzz

You can catch a glimpse of Subhash Chandra Bose's ideology in those who vehemently support Indo-Israeli relations. A deal with the Devil is also acceptable if it's for the greater benefit of India and Indians. You and I are more of the Gandhian mould, that the path is just as important as the destination. Why were you angry though? :eek:

I don't think I have disagreed with @Indischer on any point :blink:

Haven't I told long back...that me, you and @levina are long lost triplets?:ph34r: We seem to have a hive mind.:sarcastic:

LOL you proved yourself dumb now :lol:
So if India will do something for its national interest than its puppet of other country.
So, we are puppet of Russia, Japan even of Afghanistan then :tsk:
tum phir nahi aag lagaooo....

Russia annexed Crimea with the approval of the ppl there.
Japan changed its defnce policy just 2 weeks back,after 1948 never have the Japanese soldiers fought for someone else.
and is Afghanistan attacking some other country??
so how can you even compare Israel and all these countries??

watch this video..

Why were you angry though? :eek:
hehehe because @Jat was adding fuel to fire in a discussion where me and shivani for the first time had disagreed on something.
You cartoon @Jat I wont spare you for what you did that nite.:butcher:

Last edited:

Japan changed its defnce policy just 2 weeks back,after 1948 never have the Japanese soldiers fought for someone else.

watch this video..

I wonder if your hate for Israel has anything to do with you being in the middle east.

watch this video..

hehehe because @Jat was adding fuel to fire in a discussion where me and shivani for the first time had disagreed on something.
You cartoon @Jat I wont spare you for what you did that nite.:butcher:
You'll share a video, I'll share a video
You'll share some shitty articles i will share some shitty article and this fight never gonna end till someone come to stop this :)
I was not adding fuel in fire :mad: I didn't even read comments of Shivani in that post
Read from starting i was sharing my opinion from first post 8-)

I wonder if your hate for Israel has anything to do with you being in the middle east.
I hate that kinda personal attack.

Even if I was in India I would have remained anti-Israel...have no doubt.
I have seen unarmed Palestinians getting killed by Israeli soldiers some 7-8yrs ago.

I am not discussing Israel with Indians.

I was not adding fuel in fire :mad: I didn't even read comments of Shivani in that post
Read from starting i was sharing my opinion from first post 8-)
you did!! you did!!!
ur comments came immediately after shivani's....grrr:pissed:
waise she's a sweetheart, and we are back together now :p:

I said this too in group that day :D
I hate it...next time don't even say that.

whenever ppl run out of arguments they use this line on me.
I seriously don't like it..and I was hurt that day.
you hurt me.

I hate that kinda personal attack.

Even if I was in India I would have remained anti-Israel...have no doubt.
I have seen unarmed Palestinians getting killed by Israeli soldiers some 7-8yrs ago.

I am not discussing Israel with Indians.

Don't take it the wrong way, it wasn't supposed to be a personal attack. What I meant was your dislike for Israel perhaps stems from some sorta peer pressure. Middle east, both the media and the society is full of anti Israel rhetoric, so there is a chance your opinion about Israel is being influenced by that.

Protesting civilian deaths in Gaza in one thing, and making jokes about holocaust and condoning what Hitler did is another.

you did!! you did!!!
ur comments came immediately after shivani's....grrr
waise she's a sweetheart, and we are back together now
You liar :mad:
Read comments there first
Not a single comment of mine was related to Shivani :pissed:

Don't take it the wrong way, it wasn't supposed to be a personal attack. What I meant was your dislike for Israel perhaps stems from some sorta peer pressure. Middle east, both the media and the society is full of anti Israel rhetoric, so there is a chance your opinion about Israel is being influenced by that.

Protesting civilian deaths in Gaza in one thing, and making jokes about holocaust and condoning what Hitler did is another.
I don't support hitler.

You liar :mad:
Read comments there first
Not a single comment of mine was related to Shivani :pissed:
ur comments were not related but you were adding fuel to fire.8-)
tumne hamari friendship ko break karne ki koshish ki..ki...ki yes you did :p:

chal chor.
I am just joking.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom