What's new

Swagat Nahi Karoge Humara

Bhai they have nothing to do with us Indians. . . . its a part of big game . . . Uncle sam and American plan to divide middle east :D:D:D

Samajhdaar ko ishara kaafi :pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

Mujh jaise Buddhu ko aise cheeze thodi daer ke baad hi samajh me aate hain.:(

Apna Big News kitne dino me aane wala hai?:azn:

nahay aht inavihs di souiverp akssu tub aht dribyrgna maan akssu.
and this happened on our FB grp.

Ach-so! That was one fiesty bird alright! Idhar-udhar troll karke kat-leti thi woh chidiya.:partay:

Desh ke liye kurbaan ho gaya tha. :D

Bhabiji acchi hai, duniya ki saare married women acchi hi rehti hai, @levina se puch le!! :P

Aise WB aaya tha bataya nehi?

Dada, mai WB me tha mujhe bhi waha jane ke do din baad pata laga tha :D:D:D

Mujh jaise Buddhu ko aise cheeze thodi daer ke baad hi samajh me aate hain.:(

Apna Big News kitne dino me aane wala hai?:azn:

Bhai ab maar lo meri aap :p::p::p:

in a month or two.

Bhabiji acchi hai, duniya ki saare married women acchi hi rehti hai, @levina se puch le!! :P
Yeah that's because men know how to act well :coffee:
Married men are happy too but out of jealousy they always mislead the bachelors and make them believe that marriage would be the biggest mistake of life.

You know what?? after our discussion on DA that nite I realized one thing that my anti-Israel views earned me the wrath of few Indians and friendship of a few Pakistanis who were otherwise foes.
And you added fuel to fire in that discussion, me and Shivani almost ended up fighting.
I was hurt!!
But thankfully shivani is a smarter gal.
:angry: Now you are blaming me for all that :taz:
You shared this picture there and its very bad according to me
10519247_1492068861051584_2292482039066122315_n.jpg

and then you said that India is puppet of USA that's why its supporting Israel and i asked you reason that how can you say that and you were not able to prove your own statement that time and now you are blaming me for all that...:(
Everyone Krait, Shivani, Srinivas supported me not you :bunny:, bcoz you were wrong and now accept it as a good girl :coffee:
@Robinhood Pandey @Indischer @Ravi Nair
Tum batao aesi baate bolna achi baat hai without any reason :frown:

Now you are blaming me for all that :taz:

and then you said that India is puppet of USA that's why its supporting Israel and i asked you reason that how can you say that and you were not able to prove your own statement that time and now you are blaming me for all that...:(
Everyone Krait, Shivani, Srinivas supported me not you :bunny:, bcoz you were wrong and now accept it as a good girl :coffee:

I don't support killing innocents...and I had shared this pic when I was really really angry.
And how many times I have to prove that Israel-US share a good bond and India has to seal its mouth to Israel's atrocities.

But that group is only on invitation, I think.

admin must have forgotten to add you...let me nudge the sleepy admins of that group.lol
@Jat are sure you had added him??
I didn't added him
Mene isko link diya tha group ka only...I don't know him on facebook how can i add him o_O
@DRAY teri Facebook ID email kar mujhe 8-)

:angry: Now you are blaming me for all that :taz:

Hell No! Hitler's actions are despicable! Point to be noted is that Israel actions are condemnable precisely because their actions today are similar in some ways to how the Nazis treated certain 'unwanted' folks in Europe back then.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom