What's new

Swagat Nahi Karoge Humara

Ravi you really got me thinking.
Last time you said all of us that's you,me and @Indischer joined this forum around the same time...within a week or so.
And now I'm flummoxed as to how we all have the same frequency.I mean I was surprised at Indee's take on Israel,i expected him to support Israel but he did surprise me with his views.And I am sure you think in the same line.
I am so sorry for bringing up Israel here...but I am just quoting an incident.

Last time you said all of us that's you,me and @Indischer joined this forum around the same time...within a week or so.
And now I'm flummoxed as to how we all have the same frequency.I mean I was surprised at Indee's take on Israel,i expected him to support Israel but he did surprise me with his views.And I am sure you think in the same line.

I never hesitate at calling a spade for what it is. The only difficult part is in figuring out a spade for what it is.:)

Levina yeh Israel wali baate yaha suru mat karo phirse :pissed:

Levina yeh Israel wali baate yaha suru mat karo phirse :pissed:

You know what?? after our discussion on DA that nite I realized one thing that my anti-Israel views earned me the wrath of few Indians and friendship of a few Pakistanis who were otherwise foes.
And you added fuel to fire in that discussion, me and Shivani almost ended up fighting. :(
I was hurt!!
But thankfully shivani is a smarter gal.:-)

:agree::agree::agree:

Jab tak open hua. . kaaam ho chuka tha :-)

Aakhir unhone kya bataya ki ISIS ke darinde apne logo ko itne aasani se chor diye?:o:

You know what?? after our discussion on DA that nite I realized one thing that my anti-Israel views earned me the wrath of few Indians and friendship of a few Pakistanis who were otherwise foes.
And you added fuel to fire in that discussion, me and Shivani almost ended up fighting. :(
I was hurt!!
But thankfully shivani is a smarter gal.:-)

Who is Shivani? Never seen anyone by that name here.:undecided:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom