What's new

Swachh Internet: Modi Govt To Block Adult Websites

Ignoratio elenchi!
Though I am for this decision of banning adult sites but i dont think po-rn causes rapes like its not the gals wearing short skirts who get raped always.
No but still kids in delhi watch p-orn ,get horny and decide hey it,s weekend let's go out and rape some girls :lol:

Ignoratio elenchi!
Though I am for this decision of banning but i dont think po-rn causes rapes like its not the gals wearing short skirts who get raped always.
It,s all depend on a society and a moral fiber in that society or how desperate they are.I lived in Russia for 1 year ,Russian and other eastern European girls have the smallest skirts (almost every thing is visible in summer season) but they don't het raped or get cheap looks by pervert men.And Russian girls are far more hot and beautiful than an average indian girl

Get yourself checked kiddo!
Your brains full of crap...you need help. Go and visit a shrink asap.
:lol: I was just kidding nothing serious
yes I am guy in his early twenties who adore such crap ))

why are u arguing with some one like him.... :hitwall:
let it go....
Fineeeee... :coffee:
This is going to be my last reply to him.

It,s all depend on a society and a moral fiber in that society or how desperate they are.I lived in Russia for 1 year ,Russian and other eastern European girls have the smallest skirts (almost every thing is visible in summer season) but they don't het raped or get cheap looks by pervert men.And Russian girls are far more hot and beautiful than an average indian girl
exactly thats what i meant....its not the length of skirt but the attitude of men which causes rapes.
And you're digressing this topic...
rape is a sensitive issue and if you've decided to make fun of Indians on the basis of it then be assured I'll get you kicked for doing that.

Good...People will get employment.

1. CD rental business will again sprung up.
2. Mastram/mastrams will make a comeback to write books(which in my opinion was far better than internet ****).
3. People will get oppertunity in printing and selling the books in dark corners of bus stand, rly.stns.
4. Softcore mallu movies will get a boost.

can somebody add anything to this??

BTW, I have no use of it now...may be next birth!!.:D
I can build a career in 3 ...
devar - bhabhi kahaniyan... :lol:
ashleel chitra katha...
tu james bond aur main gaon ki chori...

No your sister is more experienced .By the way I did not say anything wrong why you are getting abusive ?? Let's not drag each others women into this ,or you will suffer kiddo
did i started..... better behave well while u are posting something online.....
look at ur posts for a revision... u will know....

Read your post again...then you will understand that it was mostly a one way communication that you had.You influenced ppl by talking while others were mere listeners. :lol:

they all were active participants... yes, i spoke mostly but we discussed... it was all very democratic... this big company's management was shaken because of all of us, the united us... :P

so, submit to my argument, lady... :sniper:

Buy one and then you'll know. :)

i have achieved a lot via five things... (1). internet, (2). email, (3) internet forums ( jamahiriya movement ), (4). landline phone ( with central government ministries ), (5). personal meetings.

if i buy a cell phone now, it will be only for... (1). googling at short notice, (2). notification of mails, (3). audio/video record functions... you will never see me ears and fingers stuck on those things.

my movement is involved in design a portable computer which will have screen size of a tablet... and one-way communication only... that too ( Visible light communication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )... death to radio-wave communication, i say... :partay:

Internet **** is easily accessible , we need to stop things which are easily available . The point is reducing the amount of people watching it , not a 100% Ban . **** is very dangerous , go look up the you tube video series on how "**** effects the Brain" .
If there is a chance that govt can reduce it , it should do as much as possible ...
This is what i was trying to say to him.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom